Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ignored forums still show up in New Posts

Alexios

Augur
Patron
I have GD, Sports & Fitness, and Politics, God & Wealth of Nations ignored. I further have them set to be hidden on News Feed, New Posts, Forum List. They nevertheless show up in New Posts. This only started happening in the last week or so.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I can't replicate this. Can you give me a specific example of a thread where this happens?

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Politics is ignored with all three boxes ticked, but threads still show in new posts.

untitleds2kio.jpg

Alexios

Augur
Patron
I can't replicate this. Can you give me a specific example of a thread where this happens?
Here is an example of it happening in the actual section after you click "New Posts" at the top:

6bWH1gT.png

It's not consistent. For example, the above pictured thread is currently the only thread under the GD umbrella that appears in New Posts. But other days stuff from Sports & Fitness etc. will appear.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
The sidebar new posts has never ignored anything for me either, but I haven't had the proper new posts page ever show threads from forums I ignore. I imagine you could fix it by setting some custom uBlock filter.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I manage the server, working environment and miscellaneous XF tasks here and there, but I'm not a coder. That's primarily DU when he can be bothered, but Infinitron is capable in that department as well and more likely to get something done in a timely manner.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
:necro:

Well, that was easier than I expected.

Does it usually take you almost 2 years to do something? Asking for a friend. ;)

Regarding years gone without something happening - 'Tron, do you expect implementing those Numenera Collector's Edition portraits would be too hard? I'm sure there are some tricky bits, but nothing a good will and a strong character couldn't overcome!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom