Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline I'm stupid

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
, apparently.

Why can't I see the smilies/animations for post ratings? I used to be able to see graphics whenever people hated my IQ 450 posts. Now, I am relegated to mere text. You see, my greatest joy in life was some "joined in 2016 'oldfag'" telling me to "stop posting." I got to see the graphic and feel the full shame.

BUT NOW.

NOW.

I see nothing. I am impropersly shamed. If I get a Brofitst, it says "Faggot Brofisted your post" on alerts, but I get no actual graphic on the post. Nor can I see "Intellectual told you to Stop Posting" graphics -- all I see is text, no graphic corresponding to the posts.

I'm new:

PorkBarrellGuy

Look at what you've done, DU. You've reduced a man to begging for buttons to come back so he can be negrated properly.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
, apparently.

Why can't I see the smilies/animations for post ratings? I used to be able to see graphics whenever people hated my IQ 450 posts. Now, I am relegated to mere text. You see, my greatest joy in life was some "joined in 2016 'oldfag'" telling me to "stop posting." I got to see the graphic and feel the full shame.

BUT NOW.

NOW.

I see nothing. I am impropersly shamed. If I get a Brofitst, it says "Faggot Brofisted your post" on alerts, but I get no actual graphic on the post. Nor can I see "Intellectual told you to Stop Posting" graphics -- all I see is text, no graphic corresponding to the posts.

I'm new:

You need to message Infinitron and ask for renewal for your buttons privileges. I can see the ones on your post just fine right now, but you probably pissed someone off and got it taken away.

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
Equip the fucking ring, nigger.
That's my word. You don't get to say it. Nigger. (Nigger, nigger, nigger, etc.)

Who's the elephant? You or me? (Dibs on being the elephant)
Look at what you've done, DU. You've reduced a man to begging for buttons to come back so he can be negrated properly.
I'm just a dirty little man-shaped bird. Degrade me. Or don't, you fucking weirdo. Or am I the weirdo? It's a mystery (BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE SPOOKY CORRESPONDING GRAPHIC, [or so it seems])

But, I did private message him with a shilling message for an online payment thing. (Brave browser and BAT if you're interested). Maybe he hated it even more than I pseudo-hate the barely-functioning Chrome clone; thus my punishment.
You need to message Infinitron and ask for renewal for your buttons privileges. I can see the ones on your post just fine right now, but you probably pissed someone off and got it taken away.
But I'm so likable?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom