Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'm suddenly unable to rate posts :?

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is there some issue site-wide, or have I been personally banned from rating for some reason?

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Conductor we have a problem!
conductor2.gif

Modron

Arcane
Now that ratings are gone I propose we redistribute all of Blaine's brofists to make up for the loss.

PorkBarrellGuy

I anticipate that within a week there will be a DU post claiming a "rogue staff member" did the deed and asking what should be done about it.

Terra

Cipher
I feel like a BioWare fan when they've just announced their new game won't have romances. The ultimate button betrayal.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I miss the Brofist icon. And a lot of others. I've always hated the negative ratings because they add nothing to a discussion, minus the Decline rating.

Cerulean

Cipher
I find this deeply disturbing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom