Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Imperator: Rome - the new grand strategy from Paradox

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
LOL. He skipped right passed transitioning to a woman and went right to James Bond villain.

Gamer - 'Do you expect me to believe that you fixed the AI pathfinding and diplomacy bugs with the latest patch?'

Paradox Snokes/Moby Emperor guy - 'No, Mr. Gamer. I expect you to die!'

This is how you promote your material, Paradox. Please leave the Xanax and estrogen pills at home.

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
It warms my heart to see this is still "Mostly Negative" on Steam.

And this shit still makes me laugh:

“Huge, inventive and the reason I'm sleep deprived. It's brilliant.”
92/100 – PC Gamer

Top Steam user review:
"A dull, empty, vapid shell of a game that seems to exist purely to provide a platform for the dozens of expansions Paradox certainly had planned. They really messed up their usual strategy this time: instead of releasing 50% of a promising game, they released 25% of a drab, yawn-inducing bore. Imperator: Rome is the rice cake of video games, except it's only a quarter of a rice cake, it costs £35, the toppings costs extra, and no toppings are available yet."

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent

Buahahaha the fuck is this "guy". Love the close up shot of him,it is amusing how his eyes just move from side to side while reading the script. Buahahahah this is so sad.

Paradox developers all look like that or worse. Complete omega dweebs.

We are talking about people who ban you for refering to the Ottomans as "kebab", because, you know, we don't want to hurt the feelings of the genocidal Muslim conquerors who wiped out occidental civilization in Anatolia, by mass murdering, raping, and enslaving the Greeco-Roman Christian population whose land they invaded. And they tried to do that with the rest of our civilization too. No, we don't want to disrespect these nice people or the modern Muslims who glorify them.

I admit, I like Stellaris and EU4, but the people behind these games are disgusting cucks.

Tigranes

Arcane
You seem really butthurt about these 'omega dweebs'.

All I need to know about Paradox developers is their current, seemingly inevitable decline into shitty copypasta half-products.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

All I need to know about Paradox developers is their current, seemingly inevitable decline into shitty copypasta half-products.
At the current political climate,it is good to know how cucked the devs are. Paradox is swedish studio all in all,they are super ultra mega cucks,and that is affecting the product they are making.

Tigranes

Arcane

At the current political climate,it is good to know how cucked the devs are. Paradox is swedish studio all in all,they are super ultra mega cucks,and that is affecting the product they are making.

That just means you encourage the most annoying and stupid part of the 'current political climate'. What am I supposed to think, these people are cucks so their games must be librul cancer? Isn't that just like the people who scream you aren't allowed to enjoy anything made by white men or something? It's not my job to police what some random dudes think. They can be judged by their actual job... which they are increasingly failing at.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

That just means you encourage the most annoying and stupid part of the 'current political climate'. What am I supposed to think, these people are cucks so their games must be librul cancer? Isn't that just like the people who scream you aren't allowed to enjoy anything made by white men or something? It's not my job to police what some random dudes think. They can be judged by their actual job... which they are increasingly failing at.
:deathclaw:
One is judging people on their skin colour or some other outside thing,while i judge them on their mental capacity as liberal cucks.

Tigranes

Arcane
Hey, if you enjoy digging into every developer's mental capacity, go ahead. Seems much easier to just observe the actual product, because if it's smeared with ideology you can smell it pretty quick. The retarded thing about the "current political climate" is all the keyboard warriors trying to detect whether you're sufficiently left / right / feminist / not feminist / whatever, and I don't want to contribute to that.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hey, if you enjoy digging into every developer's mental capacity, go ahead. Seems much easier to just observe the actual product, because if it's smeared with ideology you can smell it pretty quick. The retarded thing about the "current political climate" is all the keyboard warriors trying to detect whether you're sufficiently left / right / feminist / not feminist / whatever, and I don't want to contribute to that.
Who the fuck is digging that shit up???? Those retards go around and brag about that shit,you could also see it in their games lol.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
HUGE SUCCESS
EFSuWOPW4AAjz_Y.png

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Redditers be like:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Imperator/comments/d8skp4/now_this_is_epic/ said:
Now this is epic
l92f8futllo31.jpg
:lol:

And no, the poster is not being sarcastic.

Only about 2000 players? Right after the release of the new patch?! Epic?

Time to face the facts:
f6c.jpg

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
No imperator lol

Honest mistake. After watching that Cicero patch video everyone fell into a deep sleep and only recently woke up. Playing catch up often leaves some extra clerical work due to cognitive haze.

Those Swedes at Paradox should get the Chef to fix their games. At least he has the pragmatic trait.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom