Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In the Spirit of Christmas, let us all strive for peace amongst ourselves

Viata

Arcane
Enforce non-ignoring

Try me.
jNND9MT.png

Another fag is ignoring me. In fact, he is ignoring the whole codex.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
putting people on ignore is the sign of a weak-minded faggot.

oh noooo I can't just ignore this person's posts using my own willpower, better get a machine to do it so I don't have to even glance at those "icky" posts!!!!

I used to think like this but there's some people I'd just rather pretend don't exist lol.

What could anyone possibly gain by reading Master Planetar's posts?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
putting people on ignore is the sign of a weak-minded faggot.

oh noooo I can't just ignore this person's posts using my own willpower, better get a machine to do it so I don't have to even glance at those "icky" posts!!!!

I used to think like this but there's some people I'd just rather pretend don't exist lol.

What could anyone possibly gain by reading Master Planetar's posts?

Then don't read them? Having a machine blocking them so you can't see them isn't pretending, by the way.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Read the thread title as " let us all drive for peace amongst ourselves".

Peaceful people just want to keep trucking along man.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I wrote a quickie to allow ye fags to make your current ignore list permanent as an adblocker filter list without having to write down all the names manually, based on your current forum ignore list :
https://paste.ofcode.org/AJrk3LKLEf3A2xX6GDJk3N

Install python, run pip install beautifulsoup, save your current ignore list page as il.html and throw it in the same folder as the script, run the script, get a nice prebuilt filter list to place in your uBlock. No one can take your ignore list away from you!

Who is this faggot and why is he ignoring me? Asking for a friend.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why don't you also give us plebs that haven't been on the Codex for a year access to the Merry Christmas! tag so we can spread the spirit of Christmas to the various godless heathens on this site?.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Merry Christmas hentai tart! May Santa grant you a tentacle and all that. Merry Christmas lefty authoritarian scum! May Yuri Bezmenov grant you some insight, and Santa bring you a few working brain cells!.

If I knew how to do memes, I'd just do one of Alliser Thorne from GOT standing on the wall while the crows fail at nokking their arrows and following orders and just have him shaking his fist while shouting: "I said nok and hold you CUNTS?! Does nok draw?! Does fucking hold mean fucking drop?! And does happy holidays mean merry fucking Chrismas???!!!!".

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Marry Christmas guys,may you live long,healthy and prosperous lives. God bless you and your families.

Chad J. Thundercock ,God bless you mate for keeping this place up. May the upcoming year brings you good stuff :salute:.

Cael

Arcane
The lists should be reversed so you can only interact (without the reveal content option) with people one previously ignored. That's some Christmas Justice™.
I am going to do the opposite and put a bunch of people on Ignore so that my Christmas will not be marred by the dregs of subhumanity.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I left some milk and cookies out for Santa on the 24th.

I woke up, 3 AM, the 25th, in dire need of water. I go downstairs and who do I see on my sofa eating the cookies and drinking the milk? DarkUnderlord. He looks at me and smiles (he's always smiling because he's a velociraptor but this was as close as it would get) and said, "I've been expecting you." I gulped hard nervously.

To be continued.

Cael

Arcane
I left some milk and cookies out for Santa on the 24th.

I woke up, 3 AM, the 25th, in dire need of water. I go downstairs and who do I see on my sofa eating the cookies and drinking the milk? DarkUnderlord. He looks at me and smiles (he's always smiling because he's a velociraptor but this was as close as it would get) and said, "I've been expecting you." I gulped hard nervously.

To be continued.
It is 3am. Seeing DU in the dark like that would mean that you don't need to go any further to get water...

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
It is 3am. Seeing DU in the dark like that would mean that you don't need to go any further to get water...

I'm trying to decide if it would be better to have DU or some random stranger break into my house. The consequences of both would be significantly different, but at least in the former case it's likely I'd been promoted to moderator and this my life now. I wonder how the other moderators were informed of their ascension, and how they got DU to leave afterwards.

fobia

Marry Christmas guys,may you live long,healthy and prosperous lives. God bless you and your families.

Chad J. Thundercock ,God bless you mate for keeping this place up. May the upcoming year brings you good stuff :salute:.

Since your so christmasy and all, when will you stop ignoring me? :hug:
2019 could be a new beginning for us and the whole codex!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom