Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indivisible - platformer/RPG from Skullgirls dev

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Got the backer update. I like what I have tried. I only hope that the full game delivers.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Oh yeah exclusive Valve skins:

Indivisible_About_Banner_V3-700x394.png

Preorder Indivisible and receive the following bonuses:

Roti, Ajna's loveable pet Tapir, will follow you in game as you quest to save the world of Loka!

Exclusively for Steam preorders, players will unlock character skins in the theme of timeless Valve games like Half-Life, Portal and Team Fortress 2! A Portal Companion Cube also awaits in game to make sure you never get lonely...is there cake too? Or is it a lie?

I don't recognize the third one.

The first is the dangerous mute lunatic, the second is the mass-murdering mute lunatic, and the last is one of the hat craving psychos.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm waiting for my physical PS4 backer copy. I sold my Steam code for $35.

Self-Ejected

A_boring_GOG_bot

Self-Ejected
Patch Notes, build #39125:

PC Keyboard Controls Update!
- Enter and Esc are now always OK/Cancel, and will bring up the Pause menu.
- The arrow keys are always available as directions.
- F1 is now a shortcut to open Party Select.
- You may also map additional keys to OK/Cancel/Pause or movement directions, if desired.
- Default controls were moved up to W/A/S/D/Q/E.
- New default world controls:
- Q/W/E: Guard / Special / Shoot
- A/S/D: Attack / Jump / Focus(Dash)
- Space: Additional Jump button, unless mapped otherwise

- New default battle controls:
- W/A/S/D: Character battle buttons
- Q/E: All Guard / Meter Burn

- The game will switch between displaying controller buttons and keyboard keys onscreen depending on which input device was most recently used.

If you have already played the game, your controls will not be overwritten. If you want the new default controls, you may either choose Restore Defaults from the World Controls and Battle Controls menus or use the -defaultkeys launch option in Steam.

Other Updates
- Deal A Total Of 2216972 Damage Steam achievement no longer repeatedly pops up progress notifications each time you damage enemies.
- Battle framerate improvements for all platforms!
- Using Nature's Embrace on an enemy just as you get into battle with it no longer forces a long wait while it unfreezes.
- Fixed various other soft locks in odd battle situations.

A patch for the other platforms is coming sometime soon, and will include all that plus additional fixes:
- Overall framerate improvements for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Fixed several crashes or soft locks that occurred when skipping various cutscenes on PS4.

Robert Thomas
Lead Programmer
Lab Zero Games

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
From the little i played it's simple but fun gameplay and it's very colorful. Played too little so far to know if i gonna finish it. This is made for gamepad i can't see the keyboard controls ever becoming good.

Dodo1610

Arcane
I like it, though am not a huge fan of the combat. The jump and run gameplay are good with responsive controls and enough challenge. The writing is a bit inconsistent for example your village gets destroyed and your dad gets killed within 5 minutes of the gameplay which doesn't seem to affect Ajna much and is only interested in revenge. And most of the writing is funny and reminds me of 90s cartoons or animes and I can enjoy that with good voice acting. The 2D Animation is simply stunning there is basically nothing like it on the market and even the 3d world looks very nice and is very detailed for a Metroidvania. A lot complain about the lacking challenge basically if you have at least one healer it's nearly impossible to lose a fight in this game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom