Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information?

Anonymous

Ok, you say you can have sex with your maids/slaves... I can't seem to, Is this option only in Full Version?

Anonymous

Wait until the night (while she sleeps)
than jump on her and have a good time....hehe

Anonymous

e.e... well I tried but I swear my maids don't sleep!!!!

Anonymous

Ok I got it work, now here's the real question is there any point to sex? I mean what does it do, does it benefit you any?

Anonymous

LoL Don't start with the ring stuff, Jed I just need a direct answer :P not a funny joke :D

Anonymous

By the way how do you type in words, ex: for cheats how do I type the stuff in for it to activate?

Jed

Cipher
Tindu Rebeth said:
LoL Don't start with the ring stuff, Jed I just need a direct answer :P not a funny joke :D
Damn you! You must have been lurking for a while... At least you know a good joke when you see it!

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
>> Ok I got it work, now here's the real question is there any point to sex? I mean what does it do, does it benefit you any?

Within the game: basically, no. It's just one of the things you (may) do, like eating or sleeping, and it's a pretty natural and un-spectacular thing to do for a slave owner (though it may not be particularily wise or fair). (Most slave owners seem unable to resist; didn't even Thomas Jefferson have an illegitimate child with one of his slaves? If I remember correctly, they've recently proven that rumor with DNA analysis.)

Iit currently doesn't have any effect on your stats; but maybe I ought to implement some beneficial effects on health and charisma; that might be a good idea. I'd also have to adjust dialogues to reflect the change in your relationship; but that'd be quite a lot of work for a feature that was basically intended as nothing more than a hidden joke...

>> By the way how do you type in words, ex: for cheats how do I type the stuff in for it to activate?

Well, during the game, in the main game screen (where you can walk around etc), simply type, e.g. "," "c" "h" "e" "a" "t". (You don't get any feedback, though, until you've completed entering the cheat code.)

Anonymous

Hey Wolf, Thanks for the information, and sorry for not suggesting it on the correct board, but... perhaps you should make it that you can have kids? and when they are at a age of 14 you can give them a job, so you know if your the King of a village you can have some Heirs if you were to die you could play your son ya know then there could be revenge plots for who killed your dad and stuff... I got plenty more ideas, if anything email me at dingo2007@yahoo.com or contact me on aim royalsea3, Cya Great Game :D!

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Hi Tindu, and thank you for your suggestions. Since you can marry several chieftains' daughters (in the Full Version at least), you might indeed have some offspring by the time of "Teudogar II: Teudogar and the Roman Rule" (if I take up the work to write a follow-up).

However, I'm not yet sure if I want to directly continue your career from "Teudogar I", or if I'd rather let you start all over, perhaps as a different person, in "Teudogar II": That might give you more opportunities to build up a completely new life, career, relationships etc, which might be more fun than improving or defending (or destroying) your existing ones. (I think it's for some good reason that fairytales always end when the hero becomes king and marries his princess - what happens afterwards is definitively less exciting.)

But currently I'm not working on "Teudogar" anyway, but on a remake of "Darghul", a fantasy RPG - so I'll have sufficient time to let my plans for "Teudogar II" ripen...

Anonymous

Ah yes I see, but perhaps you can let them do it either way, like for those who want to carry on there Teudogar Game onto the second edition, and perhaps those who want to make a new character and redo it can, because then it will give them more places to adventure than what we had in the very first edition, but thats my opinion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom