Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Instructions for uploading a save game

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Since I expect to be asking for saves a lot in the near future...

Instructions for uploading a save game:

Go to your ToEE/modules/ToEE/saves folder.
From there, look up the save's name, and upload all the associated files. There should be 6 files, all with the same base name (slot####) but with different extensions.

You can put them in a zip file and upload it here if it's not too large (up to 1MB). If it is larger than that, you can try a file sharing site like Media Fire or Rapidshare, or split it up into multiple files.

example:

Code:
slot0002[save name].gsi (where [save name] is replaced with the name of your save game)
slot0002.co8
slot0002.tfaf
slot0002.tfai
slot0002l.jpg
slot0002s.jpg

Last edited:

Pugmeister

Educated
Patron
The .co8 file will only be there if you are using the co8 modpack. If you don't have that, don't worry if that file is missing.

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Since apparently new users can't upload files, for the meantime I'll share a Google Drive folder to which you can directly upload - contact me via PM if that is necessary.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom