Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

inXile now hiring Community Manager

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
sea left the forum a long time ago (2015) because he's a neurotic, nervous wreck. Doesn't have anything to do with BN.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
sea left the forum a long time ago (2015) because he's a neurotic, nervous wreck. Doesn't have anything to do with BN.
Yeah, always struck me weird that an anxiety-prone introvert ended up as inXile's de facto community liason. Speaking as one myself I can't imagine taking that kind of job. sea's talents of monocled design and analysis are better used elsewhere I would think. I guess it was because he was forum active in the first place that they kind of said, oh you forum, OK police the forums then and talk to those people.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Yeah, always struck me weird that an anxiety-prone introvert ended up as inXile's de facto community liason. Speaking as one myself I can't imagine taking that kind of job. sea's talents of monocled design and analysis are better used elsewhere I would think. I guess it was because he was forum active in the first place that they kind of said, oh you forum, OK police the forums then and talk to those people.

You mean like his AMAZING UI design in TToN?

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
no.png

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Brother None got promoted?

Brother None got promoted?
Or sacked?

Brother "Leave This Many Jews Alive" None

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Alright the antisemitism needs to end, thanks.
Tell that to Zyklon Beekers!

:hahyou:

Revealing the hipocrisy of Thomas "Zyklon" Beekers was a very lulzy and codexian moment. RIP bubbles

Also Brother Nazi stopped posting loooooong before that (Along with all the inxile people who just came here to shill)

Zyklon Beekers and Shilling Eunuch Autist may no longer be with us but they will always have a place in Codex Hall of Shame.

Sea was introduced to the industry by Brother Genonecide, so he's very thankful and obedient. Since Brother Genonecide says „Bad Codex, Sea! Bad!”, while yanking the leash fiercely, there's no more posts from Sea on Codex to be seen. Cpt out.

God damn, Codex, at it again.
Humiliation.jpg

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

It's a shame as I used to enjoy sea's posts.

Maybe if he'd stuck around we could have given him good advice on things like UI design.

Zombra

Patron
Maybe if he'd stuck around we could have given him good advice on things like UI design.
Yeah, maybe.

Honestly the impression I get is that he was the "new guy" who got stuck with the crap jobs nobody else wanted to do, just like at any company. Doesn't seem like anyone at inXile is super passionate about UI design or customer communication, so they just said, hey new guy, check your email.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Yeah, maybe.

Honestly the impression I get is that he was the "new guy" who got stuck with the crap jobs nobody else wanted to do, just like at any company. Doesn't seem like anyone at inXile is super passionate about UI design or customer communication, so they just said, hey new guy, check your email.

Yup. For a while now it seems to me like they're too oldschool for their own good. You can't just hunker down and work on a game 3 years without talking to anybody like it's 1995 again. Certainly not if your game is crowdfunded.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
He's. And this forum is relatively nice to neurotic nervous wrecks of his type.

Mustawd

Wasn't it some salty banned codexer that spread all the BN stuff to reddit/8chan?

I don't remember anyone here posting it outside the forums.

Yeah, but let's not bullshit ourselves here, we knew some nutter is gonna do it the moment people dug out those quotes.

lulz, I remember now.

It was T-Rex. He even posted it on Reddit under the guise of Skyway.

And now he's back as Martyrized Dinosaur.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...5848,a7df87431fdec6884cf2d2029a5f82bd4e37ddf1

Unwanted

lili

Unwanted
sea left the forum a long time ago (2015) because he's a neurotic, nervous wreck
like sea
like bn
like bubs
like vod
like ll
like rox
like bb
like vd

invite a jew into your home
and die a slow death

thank god we got
prime 'cult classic' junta
and positive reviews on steam
curated by yours truly

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Sea was introduced to the industry by Brother Genonecide, so he's very thankful and obedient. Since Brother Genonecide says „Bad Codex, Sea! Bad!”, while yanking the leash fiercely, there's no more posts from Sea on Codex to be seen. Cpt out.

Since even brother none is not enough of a cuck for inXile...I mean holy shit. Someone at SEA levels of cuckness? Does it even exist?

Oh wait I forgot about Matt with an M

Looks like we have a new community manager lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom