Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline It has begun. Or has it?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Who? Some not fun and boorish kid from 4-chan got banned? When? Why? Who cares? But seriously if Infinitron did the same thing he did to Comrade Irenaeus proving that szalámitaktika exists on this site he should be dropped from the Adminstratrum before Codex becomes another GAF/Resetera/Redit/4chan etc... He can still make his '''newsman'' shtick without Admin privileges. For the NPCs who want censorship: Go alone dressed as woman to nearest refugee center you deserve the rape, cancer, tax audit and to play Fallout 76 and its not about him being Juice or about nigger word you brainwashed faggots.
It is a slippery slope comrade,if you don't stud up for the people you don't know,soon your time could come. From what i have seen slumlord was ok poster that posted about games. I can't see any reason to get banned outside of maybe being an alt. That i could get behind :). It will be good if only the owners have the power to ban people. I don't mind Infi being an admin and respect him for his thick skin and contributions to the forum. Still i would prefer if he doesn't have a banhammer at hand.

Prime Junta

Why Soulstones did got banned??? The guy even pointed out bugs in ATOM RPG,that shows that he have a taster for RPGs and it is not just another political poster. Was he an alt?

Definitely an alt. He referenced shit from six years ago when flinging some turds in my general direction on the BB thread a while back.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom