Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter It's time to accept that Infinitron's calamitous reign is a failure

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
fantaically SJW or politically correct like rpg.net,
Hey, I've got to check it out! Codex is cool and all but all you dumb nazi clowns make the browsing experience tedious. I need a brake.

EDIT: Break. Of course. Break.

Last edited:
You won't last a week there. Like, literally, you'll be banned for saying stuff like

He's not saying what you say he does you iliterate retard.

and forced to come back.

JfiIgwP.jpg

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
no newspost stating the new direction for the Codex

If Infinitron ever were to make a news post about the 'new direction for the Codex' it would cause a shitstorm of epic proportions. It would probably make for a great April Fool's.
They should make it on March 1, change shit about how the forums work, and only reveal it was an April's Fool on April 1st. And then restore the forums to how they were. Or not. The fuckers.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just wanted to read about cooking and sports without entering the retardation that is GD. I guess internet is running out of space.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I just realized Inkline = Incline. Wow, so this is what they meant when they said my brain may not function the same after surviving that shovel attack.

Cromwell

Arcane
Why is the sportsforum gone and why is the fight thread in general discussion? Did the Codex get circumcized?

Bohr

Arcane
Site just went down for me... whew.

insert shutitdown.jpg

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Last but not least, I would warn everyone not to underestimate the influence of Crooked Bee, who still lurks in the shadows and pulls all the strings after a mysterious & meteoric rise to power here (even faster than Infinitron'
s, who at least put in the work for years). Its possible Infinitron is a scape goat put out in front of everyone to take all the blame from veteran posters while the Bee continues on her agenda in secret.

zkHTYBW.jpg

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Hows this for a name for a proposed splitter forum.

The RPG Index

For the Incels, the Insane and the Insecure.
You forgot Infinitron.

Or maybe you haven't and just didn't want to be explicit about it.

Poseidon00

Arcane
I would be highly disappointed if there was more speech policing done here. If I want to be forced to sing and dance to someone else's tune, i'd go literally anywhere else.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I heard a rumour that Infinitron is having an affair with a former Obsidian owner.

I heard at night he turns into some sort of half-man, half-bat creature that eats children as they sleep.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I too am upset about the sudden and untimely demise of the Cooking forum.

I remember those who fell when the Sports forum was taken away.

And I still remember when the Space forum was sucked into the void.

But what can one man do against the tide of Jewish tyranny?

Temenos

Literate
Meh, MCA threw shade at Infinitron during that legendary news post last year and couldn't respond with an adequate comeback. He's probably been so mentally destroyed by that incident that it's fucked with his brain.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I too am upset about the sudden and untimely demise of the Cooking forum.

I remember those who fell when the Sports forum was taken away.

And I still remember when the Space forum was sucked into the void.

But what can one man do against the tide of Jewish tyranny?
Grow a Toothbrush stache!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom