Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter It's time to accept that Infinitron's calamitous reign is a failure

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sports and Fitness appear to be back, though cooking remains gone. I'm fine with this though tbh. Codex doesn't have enough women to warrant a cooking subforum.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
The fact that Safav Hamon is allowed to shit retarded threads all over GRPGD is the biggest sign something stinks.

And what stinks is Infinitron's face after rubbing it so much in Obsidian's behind.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Safav Hamon has some dark, dirty secrets on RPG Codex's powers that implies they were involved with the Bohemian Grove.

I am being hunted by grogs-in-black now, I may not live by next Tuesday. I must escape and burn my files.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why don't the du
Sports and Fitness appear to be back, though cooking remains gone. I'm fine with this though tbh. Codex doesn't have enough women to warrant a cooking subforum.
Yes, because the women should be cooking a meal for her man and not sit on Codex
How can a respectful woman cook without reading the recipe from the codex?!

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Why don't the du
Yes, because the women should be cooking a meal for her man and not sit on Codex
How can a respectful woman cook without reading the recipe from the codex?!
You do have a point there good sir. But she should be able to read a good cookbook and feed her man when he gets how after a long day at work.

Last edited:

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Safav Hamon has some dark, dirty secrets on RPG Codex's powers that implies they were involved with the Bohemian Grove.

I am being hunted by grogs-in-black now, I may not live by next Tuesday. I must escape and burn my files.
Stay strong. The fact that Safav Hamon can do whatever he wants. Shows that he has some sort of dirt on the mods and that's why he churns out so many shitty threads and faggoted polls.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Removing Comrades Putin and Trump emoticons was work of deep Codex, Comrade DarkUnderlord was kidnapped, interrogated by five eyes and send to illegal CIA prison in Ukraine back then.
All the mods are mossad and CIA members. The real mods are all locked up and the current mods are all impersonators.

Infinitron works for the Israeli army, Crooked Bee was from Russia. Both appeared from nowhere around 2011 and immediately became staff members.

Simply add 1+1. data mining, research, secret service etc.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Removing Comrades Putin and Trump emoticons was work of deep Codex, Comrade DarkUnderlord was kidnapped, interrogated by five eyes and send to illegal CIA prison in Ukraine back then.
All the mods are mossad and CIA members. The real mods are all locked up and the current mods are all impersonators.

Infinitron works for the Israeli army, Crooked Bee was from Russia. Both appeared from nowhere around 2011 and immediately became staff members.

Also Jarl was working for the nazi army! From what i heard Scruffy was part of the globalist evul army. While Crispy is misguided american.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

hey now, don't be saying those things out loud ((they)) might not take kindly to this. You might just disappear and we will all wonder what happened to you.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Also Jarl was working for the nazi army! From what i heard Scruffy was part of the globalist evul army. While Crispy is misguided american.
So Crispy is "Based" and "Redpilled"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom