Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter It's time to accept that Infinitron's calamitous reign is a failure

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
I honestly don't think this forum has had more then 3-4 competent mods/admins. Maybe a few more from the early 00's before my time.

Just a collection of useless morons.

People make meme's/jokes of Infin being a jew the reason he's a retard. This is a guy with like 70k posts who sits on a fuckin internet forum posting rpg news all day, of course he's a retard.

He's still better then Crispy all things considered. Who I actually wonder why he hasn't committed suicide yet.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Infinitron has done a few good changes, primarily the merging of hosted CRPG pool to GRPG Discussion.
If he really wants to win my favour some more he would merge Strategy and Tactical subforums and remove the word "Simulation" from the name. Simulation doesn't really make sense in that name, as Infinitron's definition "Simulator" means tycoon and city building games. I have never once heard someone call Simcity or Roller Coaster Tycoon a simulator in my life, but I have heard plenty of people call DCS World a flight simulator, Dirt Rally a rally simulator, Arma a military simulator or Elite Dangerous a space simulator. Yet, those games are in either Space games or General Gaming. It's strange and unnecessary wording.
I also don't understand as to why there is a dedicated space games subforum, as it only has a mere 65 threads. It seems very unnecessary when it rarely even gets a post a day.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Crispy

"
Crispy lol you've been here an entire decade and no one's ever posted anything on your profile.

Why haven't you killed yourself?
Today at 2:21 AMDeleteReport
Comment"

On my profile. You are literally beyond pathetic lol. Your internet attention is the only human contact you have in your pathetic life.

Not to mention no one on this forum even likes you, everyone thinks you're a complete retard/loser. You're a 40+ year old pathetic retard that's going to die alone.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Micormic vs. Roqua vs. Crispy in a THREE WAY EXPLODING STEEL CAGE DEATHMATCH.

If Micormic loses he must mow Crispy's lawn in his wife's best Sunday dress, if Roqua loses he must embark on a world tour where he apologizes to all aquariums, if Crispy loses there will be a poll to decide if he commits suicide or shaves his head and joins a monastery as the local gravedigger for the remainder of his days.

RUMBLE IN WARSAW.

Special attraction grudge match for the Golden Era World Heavyweight Title: Cleveland "THE VAULT" Blakemore vs. Zep "Zippy" Zepo.

Live on Viewer's Choice pay-per-view. Call your local cable provider.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted

If Micormic loses he must mow Crispy's lawn in his wife's best Sunday dress, if Roqua loses he must embark on a world tour where he apologizes to all aquariums, if Crispy loses there will be a poll to decide if he commits suicide or shaves his head and joins a monastery as the local gravedigger for the remainder of his days.

RUMBLE IN WARSAW.

Special attraction grudge match for the Golden Era World Heavyweight Title: Cleveland "THE VAULT" Blakemore vs. Zep "Zippy" Zepo.

Roqua is a groid with some issues,

Crispy on the other hand is what I consider a complete waste of oxygen.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

RUMBLE IN WARSAW.

hXVU7nH.jpg

The Great ThunThun*

How DARE you!?
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Disregarding all the shit talk, the best mods i.e. mods who actually knew their stuff about the forums and topics were Angthoron , Zed Duke of Banville and VentilatorOfDoom . To an extent Infinitron is actually a useful mod who posts useful tidbits albeit like a bot. JarlFrank was actually contributing to incline before the debacle. The rest all are about forum merging, thread retardo and quoting join dates. Absolutely useless.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Historically DU's indifference has been beneficial to the Codex, but that indifference has recently transitioned into near-total detachment. Just be thankful that Infinitron is in charge. Despite his tribal handicap, he (like most Israelis) nevertheless is largely immune to the Western SJW mind-virus. He's clearly less capable than DU of reining in the snowflakes on staff, though, since certain persons have lately felt free to move and delete content from the political discussion subforum—for no reason other than their personal beliefs, since the content in question violates no rules (yet).

If Infinitron ever has a bad-luck day and gets evaporated by a stray Palestinian rocket on its good-luck day, I reckon it'll only be a matter of time until the Codex is a blue-themed version of Resetera.

In all fairness, the membership is also to blame. The majority of modern "Codexers" enthusiastically play Bethesda and EA games (and consolized shovelware in general), and the notion of incline vs. decline seems all but forgotten. I mean, people still use the words, but seem to have no clue what they mean. This has fueled my personal disinterest in the Codex lately, and I imagine it's not going to be too much longer before that disinterest becomes terminal. If this isn't an anti-censorship, anything-goes free speech forum, nor a forum primarily geared toward games that are actually incline, then it simply will have nothing to offer me.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
since certain persons have lately felt free to move and delete content from the political discussion subforum—for no reason other than their personal beliefs, since the content in question violates no rules (yet).
What was deleted?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I think Blaine is referring to this thread, which was originally titled "Happy Nigger Day" by our esteemed and totally not-retarded member Think big! aka Dicksmoker.

Judge the thread's worth for yourself.

Blaine is just still really butthurt that he's not a moderator here like he was at his weirdo gore fetish site.

Brocken Jr.

Arcane
Disregarding all the shit talk, the best mods i.e. mods who actually knew their stuff about the forums and topics were Angthoron , Zed Duke of Banville and VentilatorOfDoom . To an extent Infinitron is actually a useful mod who posts useful tidbits albeit like a bot. JarlFrank was actually contributing to incline before the debacle. The rest all are about forum merging, thread retardo and quoting join dates. Absolutely useless.

PorkBarrellGuy

Pretty much confirms alt status, though I don't remember who the fuck Captain Shrek is/was.

Generic-Giant-Spider

An honest question to Infinitron: Why don't you allow rate spamming? Is it for technical reasons? I think it tells more of the spammer than anything else.

Kev if you're really not a bald man who sits in a curiously reddish-pink room while twiddling his fingers diabolically I am going to feel catfished and lied to. You're what's wrong with dating sites.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom