Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime J_C starts own Jewtube channel about gaming - now with broken english!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
ILoveDoubleFineTHISMuch

titus

Arcane
Patron
Name it "My channel audience is limited due to not being English", or just walk through your lack of knowledge/experience and do it in English anyway(if so then remove the last 5 words).

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Name it "My channel audience is limited due to not being English", or just walk through your lack of knowledge/experience and do it in English anyway(if so then remove the last 5 words).
Another reason I'd like to do it in hungarian is that there are very few gaming channel in our country, so maybe I can get a bigger audiance that way. The international market is so full of shit, I don't have chance to compete. Or maybe I do english and hungarian too.

m_s0

Arcane
It will be just improvised rambling, like Spoony for example, because I'm too lasy to put more effort in it. So what do you think, what should I call the channel?
You should call it off. :smug:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I haven't even started it. :D I want to try it out, if not for more, just for shit and giggles. Might call it off if it is truly shit and nobody cares about it.

m_s0

Arcane
I haven't even started it. :D I want to try it out, if not for more, just for shit and giggles. Might call it off if it is truly shit and nobody cares about it.
Then here's a tip: either be brief and to the point or edit that shit if you intend to ramble on for an hour. Use notes, bullet-points, whatever can help you to stay focused and informative. Spoony's recent vlogs (and by 'recent' I mean since around 2010) is pretty much how this sort of thing shouldn't be done. His early strictly youtube-era talking to the camera stuff was actually not bad. If he'd go on for 30 minutes he'd either have a lot to say about something or he'd have several topics to cover. Those youtube time restrictions actually forced him to self-edit, and that was a good thing.

And don't do angry. That shit was already played out back when the Nerd was going regular.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Then here's a tip: either be brief and to the point or edit that shit if you intend to ramble on for an hour. Use notes, bullet-points, whatever can help you to stay focused and informative. Spoony's recent vlogs (and by 'recent' I mean since around 2010) is pretty much how this sort of thing shouldn't be done. His early strictly youtube-era talking to the camera stuff was actually not bad. If he'd go on for 30 minutes he'd either have a lot to say about something or he'd have several topics to cover. Those youtube time restrictions actually forced him to self-edit, and that was a good thing.

And don't do angry. That shit was already played out back when the Nerd was going regular.
Thanks for the tip. I don't want to ramble for an hour, first I will try out a brief, 10 minutes segment.
And no, I won't be angry.

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
Or maybe I do english and hungarian too.
At gleichzeitig tid? Throw in daha idiomas e you'll have a tabunkano guānzhòng in men che non si dica.
35c1o4z.jpg

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Name it: J_C grows up and gets a real job and stops trying to be TotalDerpscuit.
I have a job at the University you fucking retard. Opposite to you, whose job is only to stalk and troll me. Idiot.
I thought you had me on ignore. And the position of stalking and trolling you pays $215,000 a year plus benefits.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The Hungry Joe
TOP TEN REASON WHY DIVINITY: OS KICKS ASS

4av8rU.jpg

Name it: J_C grows up and gets a real job and stops trying to be TotalDerpscuit.
I have a job at the University you fucking retard. Opposite to you, whose job is only to stalk and troll me. Idiot.

You two shd start a co-op gaming on twitch.
Talk dirty n shit. The Codexian Adventures of Metro & J_C

Yeah, I like the chemistry going on here.

dT01ff.gif

Last edited:

Telengard

Arcane
Plant Age
Life as a Plant Head
What Price Plantdom?
Plant Talk
The Man Called Matt Barton
The Man Called Plant Barton
The Popeamoler

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom