Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Jacob's fantasy serial - Chronicles of Allahvati

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
The First Wive - Sutra

Abi Khalif woke up from his beautiful night sleep. He is greeted by his submissive, refined, and faithful wife, Sutra the Flexible. She has prepared a cup of delicious soy latte and two slices of protein bars for Abi Khalif to begin his day with.

Sutra: My magnificent husband, here is your favorite breakfast. I hope you will have a great day.
Abi Khalif: Oh my lovely wife, thank you for always taking care of me. But what I want is you!

They had sex. It was so loud that the whole Marble Fortress, the castle that Abi Khalif lives in, could hear Sutra's lustful screaming.

After finished fucking Sutra until she became stupid and whoreful, Abi Khalif slapped her and poured cold water on her barely conscious body, recovering her back into her usual self.

Abi Khalif: My wife Sutra, I am sorry but I have to go, can you tell our servants to prepare my mustang?
Sutra: YES
Abi Khalif: Thank you my wife, may Lord Athe be with you.
Sutra: But where are you going?
Abi Khalif: To visit my second wife, your sister, in Georgia.
Sutra: Oh, how selfish of me to always have you for myself! I should have let you visit my sister more often! How cruel of me, I hope Lord Athe forgive my sins!
Abi Khalif: Do not worry, my love, Lord Athe is merciful.

Before going to the stable to get his mustang, Abi Khalif grabbed his katana that is hanging in his bedroom, then go to the armory to get some firearms.

Abi Khalif: Damn it feels good to live in Florida, I can have all this firearms legally. Not that the law matter for someone as important as me.

Abi Khalif departed with his loyal bodygards, The Fighting Concubines, armed with firearms, pole weapons, and katanas. Before he set off to Georgia he visited Kasumi, the Governor of Florida to fuck her. After he's satisfied, Abi Khalif and his bodyguard rode to Florida's border.

But something unexpected happened at the border of Florida. The border guards refused to let his party pass. Behind them were the Republican Guards, a prestigious guard company assigned with protecting Florida's govenrment officials, with Kasumi commanding them.

Kasumi: You're fucking dead, man.

Kasumi casts Level 7 Thunderball, electrocuting all of The Fighting Concubines members, but Abi Khalif still stands tall. (He's 7')

Kasumi: How did you...?
Abi Khalif: Resistance to Lightning, of course. I always cast this spell when traveling, because I'm so tall that I might get struck by lightning when travelling while it's raining.
Abi Khalif: Now is my turn, Reflect Missile. Divine Muscle. Infinite Lung. Speed Force. Bloody Mess. Black Belt. Resist Herpes. Level 2 Cat Eyes.

Abi Khalif runs toward the Republican Guards at the speed of light, and in the blink of an eye, they're all dead and they all explode.

Tto be continued...

Jacob

Patron
Mods, I don't know where should I put this, move this as you please.

Jacob

Patron
It's a spoiler guys, Kasumi did have a grudge before this visit BUT she has bigger plans than simply killing him. This is why she didn't kill him mid-intercourse DESPITE Kasumi being a kunoichi before being elected a governor.

Also Abi Khalif had a habit of making The Fighting Concubines watch him have sex with anyone that's not his wives.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom