Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Japanese Fruitiness

So why do Japanese games depict men in such a feminine looking way ? is it

• Total voters

Bio Force Ape

Arcane
Need more cheek-implants
iu

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Replace men and women with shemales and you have anime!

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
Maybe Japan places all its homosexuals in media and fashion...? It would explain quite a few things: as a consequence of portraying the idealized male that gets them off, they've literally made the entire island-chain gay....
:philosoraptor:

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Maybe Japan places all its homosexuals in media and fashion...? It would explain quite a few things: as a consequence of portraying the idealized male that gets them off, they've literally made the entire island-chain gay....
:philosoraptor:
Japanese homosexuals are stereotypically portrayed as over-muscled bodybuilders. :M

dtai-36.png
ai-cho-aniki3.gif

Images from Deae Tonosama Appare Ichiban and Ai Cho(u) Aniki

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
Japanese homosexuals are stereotypically portrayed as over-muscled bodybuilders. :M

dtai-36.png
ai-cho-aniki3.gif

Images from Deae Tonosama Appare Ichiban and Ai Cho(u) Aniki
Ai Chou Aniki was never actually intended to be explicitly homosexual, though, as I hear it. Since I'm not versed in Japanese, I couldn't say one way or the other.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Looking ultra-gay (for Japanese) is more like the core joke in case of Chou Aniki I understand, but it is representative of the mainstream type of homosexual aesthetic in Japan like Zed said. Yaoi is for chicks, gay men are into bara.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
H4mh6TF

H4mh6TF

Since fertility rates were mentioned my autism demands to point out one thing.
Japan doesn't have particularly low fertility rate, in 2015 it was 1,44 while Germany in comparison had 1,45. Every western country has had below replacement point (2,1) fertility rates since late 1970's.
What Japan differs in is that it has virtually no immigration, which is what has been keeping up population growth for western countries for decades.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
H4mh6TF

H4mh6TF

Japan doesn't have particularly low fertility rate, in 2015 it was 1,44 while Germany in comparison had 1,45. Every western country has had below replacement point (2,1) fertility rates since late 1970's.
What Japan differs in is that it has virtually no immigration, which is what has been keeping up population growth for western countries for decades.

Some of yer images don't load.

Oracsbox

H4mh6TF

H4mh6TF

I know you couldn't help yourself but never,never,never,ever,ever take my posts seriously :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom