Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Japanese Fruitiness

So why do Japanese games depict men in such a feminine looking way ? is it

• Total voters

Oracsbox

Schwarzenegger being fruity

Oracsbox

Keeping it game related The Boss in metal gear
s737619424575262359_p91_i2_w1920.jpeg

looks like a tranny so would you still smash ?
:hmmm:

Gerrard

Arcane
Why didn't they change "fence" to "fense" as well, then?

That being said, the "r before e but read the other way around" in British English is fucking retarded.

Oracsbox

Not sure if this is Japanese,fruity or otherwise connected but it's cool as fuck so I'm posting it
7SZdsYV.gif

Black Angel

Arcane
Not sure if this is Japanese,fruity or otherwise connected but it's cool as fuck so I'm posting it
7SZdsYV.gif
Reminds me of
QTlS.gif

Kind of disappointed how they handled it here and how they don't show the exact moment when the skull is 'crushed' (more like squeezed), though. The Mountain here needs his two hands, while in the book it's implied a single blow directly to the face with his mailed fist is enough to literally crush Oberyn's skull.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
7SZdsYV.gif
Reminds me of
QTlS.gif

Kind of disappointed how they handled it here and how they don't show the exact moment when the skull is 'crushed' (more like squeezed), though. The Mountain here needs his two hands, while in the book it's implied a single blow directly to the face with his mailed fist is enough to literally crush Oberyn's skull.

Good god that part of the book and series was retarded. If you are stupid enough to not immediately end the most dangerous fucking fighter in the kingdom when you had the upper hand, then you deserve to die for your incompetence. Then HBO one upped the stupidity with that sand snake shit.

And yeah, Riki-Oh is chinese.
If you want Japanese ultra violence go for Hokuto no ken.
There is an excess of bishies in Anime.
There needs to be more manly men, like Guts. Someone who looks like they can chew iron and spit bullets, you know?

Oracsbox

7SZdsYV.gif
Reminds me of
QTlS.gif

Good god that part of the book and series was retarded. If you are stupid enough to not immediately end the most dangerous fucking fighter in the kingdom when you had the upper hand, then you deserve to die for your incompetence. Then HBO one upped the stupidity with that sand snake shit.

There needs to be more manly men, like Guts. Someone who looks like they can chew iron and spit bullets, you know?

It was entertaining watching that slimy cunt Oberyn being killed but I agree completely nobody in their right mind would fight like that.

All of GOT is retarded
Best warrior = womyn
Best assassin = womyn
Best most "charismatic"(played by plank of wood) leader = womyn
Councils of war led by little girls who smack talk grizzled warriors
Utter shit,writers are cunts.

my viewing method is on fast forward and stopping only on breasts and any remotely interesting visuals.

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
7SZdsYV.gif
Reminds me of
QTlS.gif

It was entertaining watching that slimy cunt Oberyn being killed but I agree completely nobody in their right mind would fight like that.

All of GOT is retarded
Best warrior = womyn
Best assassin = womyn

my viewing method is on fast forward and stopping only on breasts and any remotely interesting visuals.
I read half of the first book and thought it was shit. Why would anyone watch the show for a reason other than tits, is the question.

Black Angel

Arcane
7SZdsYV.gif
Reminds me of
QTlS.gif

All of GOT is retarded
Best warrior = womyn
Best assassin = womyn

I read half of the first book and thought it was shit. Why would anyone watch the show for a reason other than tits, is the question.
To be fair, GRRM pretty much still on a phase to grow as a writer, I'd say. Hence, the book 3 where the scene above plays out still have that stupid shit. However, book 4 is where things begin to pick up and GRRM finally matures as a writer

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
7SZdsYV.gif
Reminds me of
QTlS.gif

All of GOT is retarded
Best warrior = womyn
Best assassin = womyn

To be fair, GRRM pretty much still on a phase to grow as a writer, I'd say. Hence, the book 3 where the scene above plays out still have that stupid shit. However, book 4 is where things begin to pick up and GRRM finally matures as a writer

Dude, in the next ten years he could be dead. If he hasn't "grown" enough already (besides his girth), he's out of time. The wailing and gnashing of teeth when he dies without finishing the series should be glorious, though. You know all the hardcore fans are never gonna see that shit coming.

Black Angel

Arcane
Dude, in the next ten years he could be dead. If he hasn't "grown" enough already (besides his girth), he's out of time. The wailing and gnashing of teeth when he dies without finishing the series should be glorious, though. You know all the hardcore fans are never gonna see that shit coming.
And now I'm reminded of Miura and Berserk.

Thanks bro :negative:

sser

Arcane
Developer
Reminds me of
QTlS.gif

Dunno. Oberyn was like this slick, cool cat for nine or however many episodes and then the last you see of him he's just toothless and screaming in utter pain. It'd be like watching James Bond get his dick stuffed in his mouth. A single punch would've made that far less horrible.

laclongquan

Arcane
GRM is overrated~

Back in the days he was famous for killing major, major characters. "No one is safe enough in his books" they said. But other than that: nada.

The incest thing and sex? Smokescreen. It drove the fans mad but nothing more. The apocalypse "Winter is Coming"? Yeah, it's been coming for books. Unlike John Ringo who's always jumping straight into apocalypse in the middle of 1st book, GRM always hem and haw and delay the thing~ Grand battles with tactics and spears and bows and shits? Excuse me what battle?

This TV shows is like best thing ever happen to GRM as a writer (I dont mean money), because book 5 is about exhausting his strength. I, and many other readers, simply not that much pressing him into finish the drafts and published because we can clearly see he's overstretched.

As we like to say around here "GRM is a mistake". He's worse than Rowling: at least we know Rowling limit the world in Hogwarts and London, or at most England. GRM gave us a world and plentitude to expect then refuse to advance far in that.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
GRM is overrated~

Back in the days he was famous for killing major, major characters. "No one is safe enough in his books" they said. But other than that: nada.

The incest thing and sex? Smokescreen. It drove the fans mad but nothing more. The apocalypse "Winter is Coming"? Yeah, it's been coming for books. Unlike John Ringo who's always jumping straight into apocalypse in the middle of 1st book, GRM always hem and haw and delay the thing~ Grand battles with tactics and spears and bows and shits? Excuse me what battle?

This TV shows is like best thing ever happen to GRM as a writer (I dont mean money), because book 5 is about exhausting his strength. I, and many other readers, simply not that much pressing him into finish the drafts and published because we can clearly see he's overstretched.

As we like to say around here "GRM is a mistake". He's worse than Rowling: at least we know Rowling limit the world in Hogwarts and London, or at most England. GRM gave us a world and plentitude to expect then refuse to advance far in that.
I like that midget. That midget is funny and makes me laugh.

How can you say that the man who thought up that midget is worse than Rowling? That midget alone is an automatic fucking win for GRM.

laclongquan

Arcane
If you like midget characters, I would introduce the hero of the Vorkosigan saga, by Bujold. That one is at least 3 times better.

When I want to reference a good FEMALE author, I would reference Lois McMaster Bujold, not Rowling.

Oracsbox

Ok in an attempt to get this remotely Japanese game related

1.How important have Japanese breast and ass physics been to the world ?
2.Which game characters do you fap to and why ? Please provide pictures if they are attractive and preferably female.
tumblr_msxgw5tf9k1qezg8qo6_400.gif

tina_doa_5_gif_intro_by_kevin4-d5ayzgk.gif

3028827-8707794202-SmugO.gif

52f5afe684131608fdee7294891875c2.jpg

y7qVNx.gif

giphy.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom