Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Japanese Fruitiness

So why do Japanese games depict men in such a feminine looking way ? is it

• Total voters

Oracsbox

Some great Japanese game character cosplay
b51c161202d7c52cc04daf79ddab5b17.jpg

worst-lee-loo-cosplayever.jpg

blanka.jpg

sm_cosplay19.jpg

Momock

Augur
Weird is fine,perversion isn't, anyone who wants to fuck a kid needs to be dragged out hung up and gutted.
Deus Vult
Burn them with Fire
You can't punish people for what they think, just for what they do.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
Age of consent in Japan was 13, last I checked. Pretty sure it's not even a nice, sane, "two-tier system" (so Suzy can fuck Tommy but not get whored out to daddy's boss at work) either: they just straight up declare open season the second the poor girl has a period and budding tits. There might be a slight check in that she needs parental permission, but that seems a little toothless to me, to be honest.

as far as i know that's not actually true, since the law's superseded by other federal and local laws which set the aoc much higher.
Oh? Well, that's a relief. My knowledge is outdated by at least half a decade in that area.

Yeah, the whole "age of consent is 13" thing is partially true.
The "official" age of consent is 13, but there's another law that allows regions to determine their own age of consent, provided it is not under 13. Most regions have 18 as the age of consent, iirc. I think its only Kyoto that goes under that.
Even then age differences are taken into account; I think even in Kyoto a 30 year old man can't fuck a 13 year old, as that breaks a youth protection law, iirc.

Last edited:

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant

The Decline

Arcane

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Kwans are smart folks, but they got some bizarre customs. You can drive at like 16, but you can only sexually consent with 18 and drink after 21? The hell? Its a bizarre mix of "teens are stupid" and "teens are already mature".

Also they ritualistically cut off a bit of their dick when they're born, I mean what the fuck
I remember hearing a rumor that they do this because during ww2, they mistakenly believed it would make it harder for naxis to find actual jews if the americans cut off a piece of their cock as well. As insane as it sounds it is possible. Though i've also heard nowadays it's a simple matter of "my father did it to me so I will do it to my son, as is tradition". That and doctors encouraging parents to do it because it's "cleaner" and reduces the chances of infection.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Some great Japanese game character cosplay
b51c161202d7c52cc04daf79ddab5b17.jpg

worst-lee-loo-cosplayever.jpg

blanka.jpg

sm_cosplay19.jpg

I was just about to eat breakfast - my FAVORITE food for breakfast, btw (pancakes with raspberry jam instead of syrup) - then I saw this post, and completely lost my appetite. Fuck you.
Isn't redhead tranny from french movie? Stop blaming japanese for western faggotry!

I wouldn't know. I've never watched french movies with redheaded trannies in them and would not even be aware of, seek out or enjoy such a film.

Oracsbox

Bing search engine result for Japanese fruitiness
tumblr_mkefpctjpZ1qbh7n1o1_500.gif

Which just shows how accurate these things can be

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom