Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just a one question from newbie/retard/Slav.

Max Edge

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Max Edge

You must complete Wizardry 8 and send proof to DarkUnderlord

Do you know, that polish edition is bugged and impossible to complete? That is my excuse.
Then finish MM6,a far better game.

Can I play in MM8? I want to be vampire and be befriended with dragon and drow.
Well it is the most meh out of the good ones. Still it is a good fun.

So I start from now. We'll see again next year.

PS. My female vampire name is "LadyDarkness666"

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Do you know, that polish edition is bugged and impossible to complete? That is my excuse.

Are you a fag or a pussy?

Max Edge

Are you a fag or a pussy?

A womanizer.

Max Edge

My life is strongly connected with woman and sometimes I need to talk with someone intelligent.

Max Edge

I glad that I can be yours guide. There is two answers on your question:
1. Grognards are noble and wise men, who remember better times in pop culture. Like Gary Gygax. They're too sophisticated for modern, simplified games and need something fitting to their experienced minds.
2. Grognards are bored, whining old farts.

terile

Novice
1. Grognards are noble and wise men, who remember better times in pop culture. Like Gary Gygax. They're too sophisticated for modern, simplified games and need something fitting to their experienced minds.

Thank you kindly - I'll be going with definition (1), since I clearly am one.

Max Edge

In life, in contradiction with logic langue, sometimes two different answers could be truth.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

In life, in contradiction with logic langue, sometimes two different answers could be truth.
Grognards are noble and wise,bored, whining old farts,who remember better times in pop culture. Like Gary Gygax. They're too sophisticated for modern, simplified games and need something fitting to their experienced minds.

Max Edge

Grognards are noble and wise,bored, whining old farts,who remember better times in pop culture. Like Gary Gygax. They're too sophisticated for modern, simplified games and need something fitting to their experienced minds.

You mixing sentences trying make objective point of view. It means one. But in life people can believe in two contradictory ideas in this same time. Or three. Or four. Or five. In many cases, ideas are not condradictiary in logic sense, but there treat like that. Just ask leftist, they good at it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

You mixing sentences trying make objective point of view. It means one. But in life people can believe in two contradictory ideas in this same time. Or three. Or four. Or five. In many cases, ideas are not condradictiary in logic sense, but there treat like that. Just ask leftist, they good at it.
Hahahaha i know mate. I am an anarchist with hard dick of authoritarian governments,mainly monarchy.

Max Edge

Hahahaha i know mate. I am an anarchist with hard dick of authoritarian governments,mainly monarchy.

For me, in this times the biggest problem are republican authoritarians. Meaby my point of view is different, because we, Poland, didn't have king-prime minister.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

For me, in this times the biggest problem are republican authoritarians. Meaby my point of view is different, because we, Poland, didn't have king-prime minister.
Only political system that i truly dislike is democracy. With a retarded king you can cut off his melon,while you can't do anything to a retarded party.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Well, since this is the closest thing I can find to a newbie thread.... what the heck is a grognard ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Guard_(France) :obviously:

"<<The old guard>> can pejoratively refer to any outdated establishment in English as well."

Outdated, old people, lost in modern world full of Bioware, Tumbrl and SJW.
Still far better to be an old man than a nu cuck soyboy. Dying on a hill for what you believe is better than getting fucked in the ass by a nigger! Also it is fun to watch the crash of modernity.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Max Edge

Well, since this is the closest thing I can find to a newbie thread.... what the heck is a grognard ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Guard_(France) :obviously:

"<<The old guard>> can pejoratively refer to any outdated establishment in English as well."

Outdated, old people, lost in modern world full of Bioware, Tumbrl and SJW.
Still far better to be an old man than a nu cuck soyboy. Dying on a hill for what you believe is better than getting fucked in the ass by a nigger! Also it is fun to watch the crash of modernity.

Year 2025. SJW shooting to last grognard. Colorized.

robocop-03.jpg

“The decline of the West, which at first sight may appear, like the corresponding decline of the Classical Culture, a phenomenon limited in time and space, we now perceive to be a philosophical problem that, when comprehended in all its gravity, includes within itself every great question of Being.”
Oswald Spengler, Decline of the West, Vols 1-2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom