Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just Cause 4

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

the map is insanely huge.

Last edited:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
just-cause-4-world-map-full.jpg

1024 square KM

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Seems they are introducing a fun mechanic, you will be able to control your own army.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I must confess, I had quite a bit of fun with JC3. It was entertaining both in moving about and in blowing stuff up, compared to the tedious drag that Mad Max turned out to be. This looks like more of the same. Not a D1P by any means, like JC3 it'll probably need a few patches to not run like shit, but one to keep an eye on.

Tiospo

Learned
I really want Dynamic weather and clouds. I see there are dust storms and tornadoes but are they just scripted by that area? If it can actualluy happen anywhere that would be awesome!

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The army battles seem will be fun, probably getting JC 4 just for this.

GVDXAI2.gif

Last edited:
Have they even made one game that isn't boring trash yet? First two JCs were uninstall within the hour, can't even be arsed to try the third one. Tried a little of Mad Max at my friend's place, also seemed super boring.

Suicidal

Arcane
Looking forward to this. Just Cause 2 & 3 are some of my favorite open world fucking around simulators. I just hope this game will be better optimized than JC3, which had huge performance problems on release.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Looking forward to this. Just Cause 2 & 3 are some of my favorite open world fucking around simulators. I just hope this game will be better optimized than JC3, which had huge performance problems on release.

Seems also they want to go back more to JC2 than 3

mbv123

Arbiter
JC2 was fun because it was really the only GTA clone that gave you tons of freedom to fuck around on a large map and blow shit up.
Don't care about the rest of the series after that because I played JC2 to shit and I'm nauseous of open world games now

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom