Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kenshi - First Look (Video)

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

Hey-o! So I decided to delve into this little gem of an RPG and started another Let's Nerd series, this time starting with a "First Look" video where I know diddly squat about the game but get my bearings and start making progress. Let me know if you liked this video and want to see more, already have episode 2 uploading and hopefully more to come. :cool: I'm loving the game so far, more than anything I've played recently since Kingmaker.

Hope you enjoy! :love::brodex:

Deleted Member 16721

Video 2, starting to get the hang of things. Game has emergent story and gameplay for days, bruh.

Deleted Member 16721

Episode 3, we continue to explore the Holy Nation lands, buildilng our little outpost near Stack and trying to make some money and grow our team.

Deleted Member 16721

Episode 4, more Kenshi goodness. This game is amazing, a must-play, but if you can't or don't want to play, a must-watch. :cool:

Deleted Member 16721

Kenshi #5. You guys have to check out this game. It's incredibly unique and might go down as one of my favorites ever, only after 50 hours of game time!

Deleted Member 16721

#6 - More Kenshi goodness. This is can't miss stuff if you like Let's Play videos! :)

#7 - 3:22 minutes long. It's like watching The Godfather or something, only way better! :P Just playing, but there's lots of good content packed into this one. On my word.

Deleted Member 16721

#8 - Traveling through a dirty swamp and finding a ruin in the process. Almost made it worth it. :P

Deleted Member 16721

#9 - Lost in the swamp. It gets ugly.

Deleted Member 16721

#10 - Operation: Get Out of the Swamp & Explore Squin. :)

Deleted Member 16721

This has turned into a full-blown Let's Nerd series, so here's #11. In it we start base building inside a purchased home in Squin, a Shek Kingdom town.

Deleted Member 16721

Got a few more I finished, here they are.

Deleted Member 16721

In #15 we continue building the base in Squin and do some exploring. Action packed so get the popcorn...

Deleted Member 16721

#16 is a good one. Looting ruins, having trouble with Garru and doing a ton of exploration in this episode.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom