Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Kidney Quest: A point-and-click fundraiser where you need to save Steve The Developer - UPDATE

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fuck PayPal. 'nuffsaid.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
I wouldn't mind giving some money but there it is not clear to me how I can use Paypal for this.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Only 1,800 and change out of the total goal so far. Hmmm...

BUNCHA SLACK JAWED JEWS ON THIS FORUM!.

At least go and sell all of your Beamdog games people. Every little bit helps. You'd probably gain karma points too.

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hey, I don't know if this goes without saying, but anyone who's donated here will be getting a copy of "Quest for Infamy: Roehm to Ruin" from me when it comes out. Any platform you like, GoG, Steam, Itch.io, etc. You let me know. When it's finished and ready to be released, I'll let you all know here beforehand so you can get early release. It's the least I can do to say thank you.

Bt

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
donated $10, hope every bit helps.

also do i get potatos from this campaign?
Yeah, I've actually doubled the regular amount of potato for this. But I've got a bunch of payments I'll have to add in manually this weekend, as soon as I confirm why the callback from PayPal isn't recording the payments on the Codex (*cough* https *cough*).

Any luck?

GinsengSamurai

Literate
Dagnabbit! RPGCodex still needs to approve my account, before anything can be done. Steve, when you finally get my hidden-from-view post here, can you send me your Paypal email? I tried donating at the GFM page, but won't let me log in no matter what.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Hey, I don't know if this goes without saying, but anyone who's donated here will be getting a copy of "Quest for Infamy: Roehm to Ruin" from me when it comes out. Any platform you like, GoG, Steam, Itch.io, etc. You let me know. When it's finished and ready to be released, I'll let you all know here beforehand so you can get early release. It's the least I can do to say thank you.

Bt

Well in that case,

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Who dared disagree with my post?? I'm watching you, HoboForEternity . You could have just read my post and continued on your merry way, but you just had to tempt fate. I will fucking bury you in potatoes when payday rolls around.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Who dared disagree with my post?? I'm watching you, HoboForEternity . You could have just read my post and continued on your merry way, but you just had to tempt fate. I will fucking bury you in potatoes when payday rolls around.
sorry i wanted to reply your question "any luck?"

But since i dont have potato i cannot equip the ring and dont have "NO" button so i pressed the next closest thing the disagree button.

Binky

Cipher
I can't believe this. What's next? Vince gets maple syrup poisoning? Styg gets the run over by Albanians? Meanwhile, the fine people at Electronic Arts are hale and hearty and sleep like babies.

Wysardry

Augur
Patron
I see that the amount raised is now at $2,421.31, so at least some payments have been recorded, but I still don't see a record of the donation I made on the 22nd on my dashboard.

Is the backlog still being worked through, or do we need to email/pm details of any that are still pending?

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well in that case,

JNsrRQb.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
I donated for the campaing way before this was considered "cool", but I'm considering giving some money again, seeing that the situation is quite dire.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Is the backlog still being worked through
Yes. Vehicle issues necessitated an 8 hour trip to a dealership on Sunday, which kind of ruined my chances of getting through that. Also I'll be doing another 8 hours back this weekend, so... soon.

Yes. Soon.

All donations made from now on should be getting recorded properly too.

I've also made an update to the news post WITH EXCITING NEW OFFERS.

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can't believe this. What's next? Vince gets maple syrup poisoning? Styg gets the run over by Albanians? Meanwhile, the fine people at Electronic Arts are hale and hearty and sleep like babies.

Bad things happen to good people and good things to bad people
:balance:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Chipped in with a few dollars. If I had money for those stupid Codex kickstarter fundraisers, I have some for this, more important cause.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Also when will the campaign end? I wanna chip in more after this month's credit card statement rolls, i will just take money from my entertainment budget and dont buy videogames till december i got plenty anyways

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom