Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Killing Floor 2

Mojobeard

Augur
Can you refund if you haven't played since early access?
That's what I just did. $29.99 pending in my Steam wallet.
To add to this, you can have 800 hours on Early Access, doesn't matter. But then it's a 2 hour game time / 14 day ownership limit when it's released.

I made the mistake of purchasing KF2 over a year ago through a different website (Probably GMG for a discount) and now I can't get a refund. Despite Steam's often underwhelming prices, I'll consider that a lesson learned in never going Early Access from a retailer. Getting my 20-30 bucks back would've been great.

Oh, well. Maybe Tripwire will finish their game or make it fun. Maybe I'll be less of a loser some day who actually gets a girlfriend. Maybe hell will freeze over.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I don't see how it could be worse than KF1 since KF1 wasn't anything amazing. Fun game to pick up for $5 and that's pretty much how I feel about KF2.

Psquit

Arcane
I'll nerver buy anything from Vaporwire again!

those hacks can go bankrupt for all i care. How can you fail at making a fucking arena shooter?!

Last edited:

Mojobeard

Augur
They're going the Payday 2 route and spending all the cash on C-list Hollywood, huh? Claudia Black and now this.

Curratum

Clicked to see what's new, saw my Hitler meme video linked in the previous page. So this is where all the views came from, huh...

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected
i got this free on epic, but multiplayer seems broken. anyone has managed to find a fix?

Define "broken".
it doesnt work at all ,can't find servers or matches

You sure that you don't have any custom settings enabled in the server browser?

And Quick Match isn't working either?
yes, i hit reset button to set filter to default and still no server.
quick match doesnt work either

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
i got this free on epic, but multiplayer seems broken. anyone has managed to find a fix?

Define "broken".

What about your firewall?

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected

Define "broken".

What about your firewall?
i have windows defender firewalll and i put both kf2 and kf2 servers under exceptions

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom