Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Beowulf

Arcane
I swear to God I will not tell all the 120 people at Warhorse to go and hijack that poll.

As long as they register on the 'Dex and start posting about sjw journos antics and how they intend to stick to their vision of not pandering to them it's all good.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I swear to God I will not tell all the 120 people at Warhorse to go and hijack that poll.

As long as they register on the 'Dex and start posting about sjw journos antics and how they intend to stick to their vision of not pandering to them it's all good.
Also the occasional shitpost and game commentary isn't unwelcome. Just as long as they stay away from GD. For their own damn sakes.

SlamDunk

Arcane
https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/what-if-this-game-was-released-back-in-1990/63298

07823a5e4cf32c0525657128053a298f89a20368.png

SlamDunk

Arcane
Someone mentioned in the replies that perhaps "1506" is June 15th, the official announcement date for KC2.

But, then again, E3 is in June 11-13...

Last edited:

Paul_cz

Arcane
Someone mentioned in the replies that perhaps "1506" is June 15th, the official announcement date for KCD2.
Doubtful the game will be announced this year. My guess would be announcement 2021, release 2022/23.
Also doubtful they will do kickstarter again, although..might be good for some publicity.

Paul_cz

Arcane
It's the year in which the sequel will take place. No arrow, just a dash.
Both Smejki here and Viktor Bocan (lead designer) hinted that sequel would take place directly after Deliverance with Henry as protagonist, continuing his story. So it is unlikely, unless the plans changed.

Got bored and left

It's the year in which the sequel will take place. No arrow, just a dash.
Both Smejki here and Viktor Bocan (lead designer) hinted that sequel would take place directly after Deliverance with Henry as protagonist, continuing his story. So it is unlikely, unless the plans changed.

In order to align the product with consumer expectations the game is now set in a high-fantasy version of late medieval Europe and Henry is an immortal Lich.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
It will be very challenging, if possible at all, to fitthe Hussite wars in one game, and do them justice.

I've played only a little bit of the game. Haven't they left the ending wide open? If so, all the talk about Hussites is pointless, they have to finish Henry's story.

Plus, to be honest, Hussite Wars would be better served with a strategy game than an open-world RPG.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It will be very challenging, if possible at all, to fitthe Hussite wars in one game, and do them justice.

I've played only a little bit of the game. Haven't they left the ending wide open? If so, all the talk about Hussites is pointless, they have to finish Henry's story.

Plus, to be honest, Hussite Wars would be better served with a strategy game than an open-world RPG.
The ending is - you are riding off with a group to another noble, part of the main quest.

I think the Hussite wars is a story that could be told in the manner of a historical novel, "through the eyes of" a small actor in the politics and war decision making.

As a strategy game - maybe, with thorough research, so that plausible alternate courses of action can be offered.

The main question for me is how will they handle the gap in time, if they want to eventually tell the story of the wars and keep Henry as protagonist.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom