Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingmaker Video Let's Nerd

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Deleted Member 16721

Ep. 35 - We do some fun leveling up, upgrade our capital, unravel the mysteries of Silverstep Lake and more in this extremely riveting episode of Let's Nerd With Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

Ep. 36 - We explore a Lonely Barrow dungeon and later do some more kingdom managing for fun and profit.

Deleted Member 16721

Episode 37 is up. We hunt down the Kingdom of the Cleansed, have a wild encounter with some cultist villagers, meet new crafters, attempt to help Bokken with a special potion recipe and more in this episode of Let's Nerd.

Deleted Member 16721

Episode 38, we finish up some quests, do some kingdom management, have some fun with Octavia and meticulously level up later in the episode. The LP is rumbling along so feel free to jump in for the ride. :cool:

Deleted Member 16721

We fight our way through and explore Candlemere Island in Episode 39 of Let's Nerd With Pathfinder: Kingmaker! :cool:

Deleted Member 16721

Episodes 40, 41 & 42 are up. Lots of nerding, come along with me on my nerd-venture! :cool:

Deleted Member 16721

#43 - Exploring the Gudrin River area and a goblin camp, full of crazy goblins and monsters!

#44 - Doing an investigation at an inn to find a crazy Lamashtu cult member, and more!

Deleted Member 16721

Episode 45 - Heading to the real Goblin camp and dealing with the Goblin King, lots of blood, gore and violence in this one. :cool:

Deleted Member 16721

In Episode 46 we fight all sorts of dastardly demons and enemies to protect the capital, then head upstream to the Womb of Lamashtu to get to the bottom of this Bloom business.

Deleted Member 16721

Kangmaker is baaaack. Took a short break from uploading them but Episode 47 is up, where we explore more and fight our way through the Womb of Lamashtu.

Deleted Member 16721

Kangmaker Ep. 48. Still chugging along. Lots more to come (slowly, uploading Kenshi and College Hoops 2K8 mostly now.)

laclongquan

Arcane
You gotta find another way~ Codexers are NOT interested in video LP. This has been proved plenty of times before.

Now, if you bother to make around 10-15 screenies and a buncha dialog as a form of preview picture LP. You might lure those suckers into watching your video.

OR NOT. Codexers are really NOT interested in video LP

Deleted Member 16721

I think a few codexers watch my videos though. I keep updating anyway even if most don't like video LPs. Ah well. I could just stop posting them but I already went 48 deep might as well keep going.

Deleted Member 16721

True. But it might lead them to other videos on my channel they like. I see no harm in posting them at least, even if they're ignored.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom