Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Knights of the Chalice released on Steam

BlueSalamander

Heroic Fantasy Games
Developer
Flux_Capacitor said:
you can have some sort of 'offsets' values for each piece of equipment. That is, have something like a data file that specifies the x and y pixel offset values from the center
Yes, we could do it that way as well. Good point. Alternatively, there could be something in the name of the sprite, such as S for small-size creatures, M for medium, L for large, indicating to the game the offsets it should use for equipment.

Mustawd said:
create a tileset for KOTC2 for fans of KOTC’s sprite perspective
Any image can be used for the environments of KotC 2, so yes, this can be done. For the fonts, I like the third one. The second font is quite similar to the one that's already in KotC 1 when you select the 'Low Resolution Font' option in the game's settings. Cheers :)

cainus-lupus

Novice
No GOG version
Just wait a little bit longer please for the GOG version.
There will be Gog version? Neat! I prefer buying there than on steam (better payment options and client for me).
I'll buy it when it comes on Gog. I believe title like that will get more recognition and visibility there, for obvious reasons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom