Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Kodex Gaming Board (KGB) - Sign up for Lords of Waterdeep

Jason Liang, v1rus and I were discussing board games one fateful night on shoutbox and ultimately decided it would be cool to actually play one together or whatever. Right now we are trying to put together a session for Lords of Waterdeep (the PC version), though we could be trying others in the future (unless we realize that we can't stand each other within the first 5 minutes of play). Despite this being mostly Jason's idea, he said "Lithium should start the thread. Fuck him."

So anyone who wants in, go ahead and post in this thread and provide preferred play times in GMT (address, credit card information optional.)

My schedule is pretty flexible, I can play between 1200 to 2400 GMT on Tuesdays, Fridays, and sundays.

Jasons says we need 4-5 players for this game.

V1rus told me to "tag in the shoutbox regulars and also Excommunicator. I really want Excommunicator to play with us, but I feel so flustered around him, so please ask him for me, alright?"

The shoutbox regulars and also Excommunicator list:

Excommunicator
asfasdf
MercantileInterest

Clearly this is the definitive list of posters who 1. participate in shoutbox regularly 2. are very likely to play digital board games while interacting with people across the world real time using VOIP software 3. and/or are Excommunicator.

Will require a copy of Lords of the Waterdeep video game. Discord for communication, 'probly. ?Hamachi if we can't get the servers to work?

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
LoW was only a suggestion, obviously you guys can play other board games online too like Talisman, San Juan, Carcasonne, Caylus, Twilight Struggle, Antihero, Android Netrunner, etc...

LoW was only a suggestion, obviously you guys can play other board games online too like Talisman, San Juan, Carcasonne, Caylus, Twilight Struggle, Antihero, Android Netrunner, etc...

Sure, we can try doing whatever, but I think LoW seems reasonable to start with because everyone was more or less content with the idea when it was brought up. Unless it is really that beginner unfriendly?

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I am not even sure what that is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom