Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Oh, and option 1. We will watch him transform and learn.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
061EwNk.png
What kind of execution? What's on the menu?

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, I didn't expect for Baud to survive the werebeast (and to survive Azira's treatment, my reaction when reading it was "Baud would have been better dead than treated by that madman"). The combat log was fucking gory, I didn't know it was that precise. I also laughed how the game tracked the broken teeth.

The combat part of the update was gripping :incline: (nice music btw).

Regarding walling Baud in, can't the wall be broken down if no transformation takes place?

lLtAqSI.png
If you die on me now, I'll make Catacombs engrave a massive dick on your sarcophagus. Because dying now would be a dick move, Baud.

:D

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
kCv2T60.png
Kommissar, as the most talented weaponsmith of Dwarfendom, I am also a trained geologist. As such I have finished a survey of our surroundings using some old data.
LyTbQQz.png

We have two main layers of stone here. The first one is Gneiss. It belongs to the metamorphic layer, which while having the possibility of containing silver ore and marble (a flux stone for the creation of steel) is devoid of any useful ore for the creation of weapons.

The second stone layer though, Basalt, is much more interesting. It belongs to the Igneous extrusive layer. Therein can be found galena for silver and lead, native copper and, hold on to your beards, Gold and Hematite, the ore of iron.

It appears some incompetent buffoon mistook the basalt as belonging to the metamorphic layer, a common laydorf mistake that should have been easily corrected had someone of my talents been present.

Dig into the basalt Kommissar and ye shall be richly rewarded. No need to dig too deep, just make some exploratory tunnels into it.

DON'T WAIT TO BE MURDERED TO DEFEND YOURSELF

he's as good as gone, you can see that look in (what's left of) his eyes. wall him up and throw away the mortar.

@a bear named spigot

You're fired.

Except you were elected as the broker until the end of this year. OH, WELL.

safe from conscription yet again :positive:

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
In case he is not infected, which is still possible, we condemn him to die of thirst and starvation
Still vote for walling in. He wont's die of starvation or thirst in 3 weeks, and if by miracle of Armok he does not transform into a gecko we release him and finish whatever treatment possible. If he does, however, i say he should be our cavern scout.

3. Carpentry and woodcrafts. Again, there is plenty of wood stocked inside Redlabored. Enough to keep woodworkers busy throughout the Summer. Requires 2 dwarves.

kkkbobrbgk4v.png
Comrade, i'm ready to turn those vile trees into all sorts of figurines of trolls killing elves! Or training bolts for the marksdwarves.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Baud is just being a littul pussy, tuk a few hits, whatever, he just need to MAN UP and sleep it off.

Grimwulf said:
1. Pick up to 9 dwarves (10 including yourself) to serve in the Prolebashers. DAS RITE, full squad!

Heheh best part of da job...

safe from conscription yet again :positive:

:x

Grimwulf said:
everyone is feeling fine except Merc.

You know Murko's problem? He just don want to work!

We makin progress though, so cannut spare im just yet.

You scoundrel! Are you supposed the guard kaptain here, you rat? Your komrades are fighting for their life outside while you and your bunch of ball-less beard-less hooligans are hiding under their mamas' skirts? Organize a rescue operation immideately! I count to one, pussy, or else I'm gonna call you the chosen one and kick outside 'till you bring me a GECKo pelt!
Das Rite!

Oh yeh? Ya both DRAFTUD daz wat!

Yep! Guard iz now eekual oppratunituh employah.

Gone bash da faggotry outta both of ya!

RoBoBOBR said:
kkkbobrbgk4v.png
Comrade, i'm ready to turn those vile trees into all sorts of figurines of trolls killing elves! Or cups.

Naah u going in da guard baldy, need some akshul fighters too.

Kalarion as well, looks strong enough...

Final pick...

Oh boy...

Wud pick Dayya, but...

Look at im! He's useless.

Would even pick his WIFE over im cuz she twice da man...

Yeh, daz a plan, except...

Kalin. i will vote for you if, by some mysterious coincidence, one of your new recruits will be named Bliblablubb.

Bad move! Shud vote for me so YOU don git drafted, not try to dick-tate terms.

Rainhard it is!

Full list:

01. Kommander Kalin
02. Brutha Frank
03. Makron
04. StoryFAG
05. Lagogong
06. Citizun
07. Faggut Vazha
08. BOB
09. Kallarun
10. Reyhardo

Grimwulf said:
GIVE ME FUCKING DEATH DRILLS, DAMN YOU

Ya know what, ur rite, time to step things up. Death drills ALL YEAR!

Diz gon be gud!

(if ah git tired or shit tho I'm taking a break ok, Frank can drill em for me when I stratugize an sheit he's mah sekund in kommand now)

tindrli

Arcane
if he lives, maybe we can use him. make some labyrinth that lead to his domain where he can bite all that he wants,
also am i dead? did i missed something
also GREAT FUCKIN UPDATE MR. GRIM! thanx for the hard work bro

Citizen

06. Citizun

hblLrIX.png
: *the usual sweet old lady voice changes to huskly and dark for a moment* Alright, peanuthead, let's rock.
iNn9q7.png
The blood of those poor dwarves is on your hands, so I gladly take this chance to be closer to you. Every. Singe. Day. Believe me I'll make your life miserable.

One thing you don't seem to understand: I'm not sealed in that fortress with you. You are sealed in here with ME.

Last edited by a moderator:

vazha

Arcane
Glorious update! Hats off for Ravenous, what a gem of a movie, one of my all time favourites.
Headlines in the Dwarven Media next day:
The Moria Chronicle: "Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Dwarf"
The Khazad-Dum Post: "Thousands offer support & prayers to Heroic Carpenter who faced off the werebeast"
The Daily Barrel: "T'is all my fault, She should have died hereafter" - Redlabored Massacre victims love interest "devastated & full of remorse" (exclusive interview)

And a scathing piece by yours truly in The Angerith ExaMiner: "Who Watches The Watchers - Is it time to... Impeach Kalin?"
Also, requesting an exclusive interview with Baud, as soon as he's able to talk. Since I am the self-anointed media-spokesman of the fortress, should be no trouble, right?
As for key choices, obviously try to save him, for teh Drama later.

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
You scoundrel! Are you supposed the guard kaptain here, you rat? Your komrades are fighting for their life outside while you and your bunch of ball-less beard-less hooligans are hiding under their mamas' skirts? Organize a rescue operation immideately! I count to one, pussy, or else I'm gonna call you the chosen one and kick outside 'till you bring me a GECKo pelt!
Das Rite!

Oh yeh? Ya both DRAFTUD daz wat!

Yep! Guard iz now eekual oppratunituh employah.

Gone bash da faggotry outta both of ya!

Speaking of which, the screenshot of Vazha's skills is broken Grimwulf

vazha

Arcane
Also, Kalin , should have enlisted Catacombs as a prolebasher. Now that would be fun. But noo - gotta oppress the munoriteh!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom