Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'm an important dwarf. And friendly. Likes helping others.

So naturally, I'll volounteer myself for all four positions. :salute:

If our leader deems that too much of a burden for one dwarf to bear, then maybe just two positions; Chief Medical Dwarf and Manager. :obviously:

NVenVzv.jpg

a dwarf named spigot is a perfectly normal dwarf. there is nothing unusual about his appearance or mannerisms and he likes to do all the regular dwarf activities.

(throw him in wherever, because he is perfectly normal any dwarf will suffice).

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bookkeeper & Broker, don't care

Chief Medical Dwarf - Azira, obviously.

Manager - I'd say Kalin, because how is he going to get his mandwarf cave, throne room and personal vault?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I'll give it another day for tindrli and Sukhāvatī to cast their votes.

hoping they don't condemn Grimwulf to be the manager :negative:

Meanwhile, assorted news and random bits of information that didn't make it in the update.

Morale is pretty high here in Redlabored. All dwarves are focused on the task. The only exception is the Kommissar who is unfocused at the moment.

PPchmuT.png

As you see, I want to punch you all in the face in the name of Olon Wallrims the Blockaded Oars, and then make an engraving in my bedroom of me punching you in the face in the name of Olon Wallrims the Blockaded Oars. Then drink from an actual goblet. Yeah, that would improve my focus big time. And make your faces less glum.

In other news, Sqeecoo did a quick survey of surrounding land. She'll do anything to slack from her farmer duties. There is no dangerous wildlife in the vicinity. For now, at least.

cLVuWGt.png

Our closest neighbors is the Dwarven Hillocks of Tiredroom.

Red circle is us; white circle is them.

mP0aprY.png

The Triangular Diamonds is another dwarven civilization. Neither friends nor foes.

As of our own civilization, we are not considered to be a part of it at the moment. Redlabored is on its own.

erRkgNY.png

Also, I've solved the color issue by using a different palette. Mud/clay tiles should be visible now.

SEKNUB4.png

Added Death Red List in the OP. Once your name is included, there is no way back.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
If I'm appointed as the Manager, I'll be sure to prioritize the still.

As the Chief Medical Dwarf, prioritizing the still would be my first recommendation as well.

Dwarfs need alcohol to function. It's a well-known fact. :obviously:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
lgVPOro.png

I made diz! The true story, before the gods!

Also: there's gonna be babes! Hot babes! Bearded babes! Even undead babes! You prob won't even have to dress up as them. Ok? Gud, that's settled, cuz when the goings get tough, you roll out the big potatoes. Let's PLAY!

Lizzurd

Cipher
DUelvJM.png
Alright alright, I vote for Kalin. Just make me a small favor, okay? Little favor for my vote. Should here come anyone scaled and reptilian – promote him to sergeant, fine? And also don't beat him to death. Deal? hisses

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Should have mentioned it at the beginning, but you'd better provide your own avatars. Otherwise, the Kommissar will use his own vision and unsurpassed image-editing skills.

DUelvJM.png
4o6H0Qw.png
TWOnKLq.png

Look at them perfectly normal dwarves.

You can change your avatar if you feel like it. Azira will give you a haircut and plastic surgery if you ask nicely. Given enough drinks, he can even perform plastic surgery on himself.

VOTES ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED, I'm launching the game. Tindrli abstained. No surprise here, considering he wanders outside.

Screen taken from Stonesense.

ZcrlLBW.png

vazha

Arcane
The Bard Returns!
Please enlist me as Givi, a dwarf from faraway Caucasus Mountains (endowed with as many cliches and stereotypes as you're able to recall being a Soviet-nostalgic maniac). Journalist and founder of the first weekly newspaper of KKK - The Boozfood Chronicle (we need propaganda), host of the Hardtalk show Smashtalk, where he gets to interview each dwarf once per week.
p.s. Also make him gay. like, voraciously gay. George Michael lvl.
p.p.s. Use my avatar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom