Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by Grimwulf, May 10, 2016.

1. ERYFKRAD Barbarian Patron

ERYFKRAD
    Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    By the look of things, we'll need protection for the eyes, not the torso. :lol:

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  2. Zdzisiu Arcane

Zdzisiu
    A true communist does not even need eyes, he is guided by his ideals!

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Lizzurd Cipher

Lizzurd
    fixed

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  4. Reinhardt Arcane

Reinhardt
    :rpgcodex:
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  5. Grimgravy Augur Patron

Grimgravy
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
    Traders: 2
    Dreaad: 3 - He's working for food. Seems reasonable.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  6. Bliblablubb Arcane

Bliblablubb
    And now that I look at it closely... Komrade Lenin bears a striking resemblance to Kommissar Grimwulf. Just.. a little less hair. :retarded:

Could someone with mad photochop skills add a little more fur to the propaganda picture, just to be sure?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Ulminati Kamelåså! Patron

Self-Ejected
    Kill the traders if they're around when you have turrets and power.

1 meal for 1 turret (worth of materials) seems a fair trade re: Dreead.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  8. Norfleet Moderator

Norfleet
    No, don't kill them, that angers their faction and makes them stop sending more. Build a wall around them, make them pay for the wall, and then quietly incinerate or freeze the room. Then the death is attributed to the environment and not at all your fault.

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  9. hostergaard Educated

hostergaard
    Just read the first post, haven't played the game, but I do have enough experience with DF to think its pretty loco to go for random AI, extreme difficulty and tundra embark.

On the other hand, knowing how people play games here, I'm pretty sure Grimwulf is gonna use the extreme difficulty to his advantage. Like using a doomstack of raiders or whatever as reliable source of meat. Gonna be interesting to see if my predictions are right.

Edit: Oh, and give me a colonist if this LP is still running, for now no requirements or particulars, when I am done reading everything I may change that tough.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    • Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  10. Norfleet Moderator

Norfleet
    That's actually a pretty standard embark in Rimworld. The tundra makes it much easier to build a starting fridge (namely, you just leave it in the snow frozen solid), and gives you more time to salvage all the bodies (because they just stay frozen solid). Random AI means that it doesn't try to screw you over, it just causes random shit to happen. The other AIs generally try to enforce your progress to be on rails, and tend to punish you unfairly if you succeed beyond the intended level of the developers (always).

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Jazz_ Magister

Jazz_
    Cool thread. :lol:
    Never heard about this game, the concept is really alluring; I wished it was at least 2d isometric tho...I'm not graphic whore but that kind of cartoony top down 2d puts me off..

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    Only if you start in Winter/Spring. Late Spring, entire Summer, and early Autumn aren't cold enough to leave food in the open. Thus you can't really grow stuff until you build a proper fridge. Granted, some tundra areas are colder than others, but still.

You're probably speaking of ice sheets. Extremely cold areas.

Actually, random AI has the same global progress as the others, only the frequency of events is random. E.g., you can have raider + animal attacks simultaniously during power shutdown. Or nothing happening at all.

BUTT, if it happens during first day, you'll be attacked by 2 raiders and 1 animal. If it happens on year 10, there will be an entire army of raiders and animals. And xenos on top. In that regard Randy Random acts the same as others.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. hostergaard Educated

hostergaard
    Just read muffalo attack post, holy shit, can't believe you survived that without any dead! Give Azira a fucking medal! :salute:

Edit: In fact, why not give him a room of his own? From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. And heroes needs nice homes so the masses can look upon them and see loyalty and excellent service to the people and its glorious leader be rewarded. And look down upon those that fail and are cast out (Besides, it probably helps keeping the popular guy loyal by ensuring he has more to lose if he rebels).

Of course, its our glorious leader Grimwulf that have the heaviest burden of all; leading us towards a better future so its only natural that he have the best logding of all.

And with that I got an idea for the personality of my character;

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

Professional bootlicker and ass kisser extraordinaire! I think its just the thing our colony needs right now!

Unless it crashes completely with the traits of whoever person I get. We will see then.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  14. hello friend Arcane

hello friend
    2. Can't afford to make enemies of everyone.
    When it comes to Dread, I propose 1 food for 225 steel. Man needs to learn the value of hard work, it would do him good. But it would be uncharitable to demand the full 300 of him when he's struggling to put food on the table. Noblesse oblige.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Dreaad Arcane

Dreaad
    Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
    Ima kill you first.

In the meantime I'll do whatever to survive. Siberia 2.0 style lyfe.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  16. Ulminati Kamelåså! Patron

Self-Ejected
    Fine. 200 steel for a meal and an anal candle. Final offer.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  17. hello friend Arcane

hello friend
    [​IMG]
    Haha, good luck with that. I do hope you survive, though. But this will build character. You'll see.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  18. Dreaad Arcane

Dreaad
    Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
    Did you hear the one about the gulag my friend?

Three men are sitting in a cell. The first asks the second why he has been imprisoned, the second replies, "I arrived to work late and was accused of being lazy." Then the second asks the first why he's been imprisoned, the first man replies, "I arrived to work early and was accused of being a spy." The two men then look at the third, who looks up and says, "I was imprisoned because I arrived to work on time, they told me no one arrives to work on time."

• Brofist Brofist x 10
    ^ Top  
  19. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    While counting votes, I've noticed a kwestion I missed. I suspect it was a shadow edit. Pls don't make shadow edits, men.

Updовление coming up later today.

No. But if we beat them sensless and throw in a prison cell, hello friend can start the recruiting process. If they survive. And as long as we have food to sustain them.

We recruited hello friend and lacgirl the same way, using only the power of propaganda and threats friendly conversations.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  20. laclongquan Arcane

laclongquan
    Might be too late already but lemme put in my 2 cents.

Poll1: 2 No killing yet. There's just no benefit in pissing off another settlement.
    Poll2: 2 Because we are punishing Dreadd, not killing him. Despite what your delusions say, we need him alive. 75/1.

Dreadd:
    1. Because Dreadd want to live? Dead spy can do nothing.

1. Whatever it takes to get back into the stage~

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  21. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    [​IMG] The Kolony is grand. Rich, beautiful, well-protected.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Your mission here is accomplished, Nelson. It is time to let go.

[​IMG] I'm not going anywhere until all your people will live in comfort and happiness.

[​IMG] Did you see the roadsign when you came here in the first place?

[​IMG] Yes.

[​IMG] What did it say?

[​IMG] Kodex Kommunistic Kolony.

[​IMG] Kodex Kommunistic Kolony. Now pray tell me, what was that comfort-happiness bullshit all about?

[​IMG] Are you done yet? How about discussing something relevant for a change?

[​IMG] I agree. We are running out of time. When growing season begins, every able body will be spending entire days on the fields.

[​IMG] According to Azira's calculations, it will begin on 11th of Spring. We have roughly 10 days.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] You need Grimwulfgrad done. Walls, turrets, debris, doors, even a separate power station.

[​IMG] You also need a larger fridge to store a proper harvest.

[​IMG] Hrmpf. Servant!

[​IMG] Awaiting orders.

[​IMG] Give me ideas. How do I increase productivity?

[​IMG] Can do. Will do. Woman - can't be allowed to do a man's job. Lock her up in the kitchen. Cleaning - no, unnecessary, wasteful.

[​IMG] *scribbles something in the Captain's Log* Go on.

[​IMG] Kalin must do all the sweat work. Azira is universal - use it to your advantage. Keep your wits. No mercy to Dreaad.

[​IMG] Awright, done.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] If it doesn't work out, I will kill you again, Servant.

[​IMG] Da!

Meanwhile.

[​IMG] *hic* Hvem vil synge mig *hic* i daudsvevna slynge mig...

[​IMG] *bzzzzzttt*

[​IMG] WHO'S THERE?! SHOW YOURSELF!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] I know I heard something...

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Maybe it's time to sleep..? Naaah.

Azira's Journal (open)
    I feel like I'm being watched. Constantly. It makes me hungry.

[​IMG]

And also concerned. We managed to uncover two spies: the deer that was hiding in the fridge, and Dreaad. But what if there is more of them?

This night is especially eerie.

[​IMG]

Everyone's sleeping already. Even Kalin.

Wait. Did I lock all the doors?

[​IMG]

I think I did. We don't want those people wandering about the base.

[​IMG]

They would see everything. Including the Prosperwall.

[​IMG]

Prosper Door is everything that separates undefended heart of the Kolony from outer world.

[​IMG]

Too many thoughts, not nearly enough alcohol. Everything will be alright. Just need to sleep it off...

[​IMG]

Helvede! Can't even sleep with all those nightmares!

I need fresh air.

[​IMG] *yawns* Another day of "joyful labour" is about to begin. Yay. Eh, what's that??

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] A package? Could it be a message of sorts? If so, I wonder what it means...

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

2nd of Spring, 5501

[​IMG] Too-tee-doo, meatball pancake makes for a woman's voodoo, tee-hee~

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Uhh, hello? Anybody's here?

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] No one? Phew, I can finally eat in peace.

Meanwhile.

[​IMG] Grimdick.

[​IMG] Karlos.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] I have four snowmen on my side. You only have three. Give it up, resistance is futile.

[​IMG] My snowkomrades are battle-hardened Soviet fighters. Yours are european wobble-gobbles. Admit your defeat, and nobody will have to die this day.

[​IMG] Fine. But this ain't over yet! :argh:

[​IMG] Let's go grab some food. Waging war is tiresome.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] MU-HUH?!

[​IMG] GIT OUT OF HERE, I SAY!!

[​IMG] Okay...

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Fookin'ell.

[​IMG] *nom nom* So. Seems like our guests have left without saying goodbye?

[​IMG] Good fuckin' riddance.

[​IMG] We still suffer from iron crisis. Any suggestions?

[​IMG] Take the steel away from Dreaad.

[​IMG] We're not monsters, Kalin. We are kommunists. Men of justice and equality. We don't simply take away.

[​IMG] How about looting then? If something accidentally happens to Dreaad, like, I don't know, a suicide? Or starving to death? Or maybe an unfortunate club hits his head?

[​IMG] No. Every man deserves a chance, even if he has deer blood flowing in his veins. We will trade with Dreaad.

[​IMG] I HEAR THE VOICES!

[​IMG] They say that 150 units of steel is a good price for a meal. Or... 175..? 200 plus armor vest and anal candle? Wat?

[​IMG] Bullshit. Tax that kike, 300 for 1 shashlik is more than fair.

[​IMG] *psshhh* Azira, Private Greenbutt, what do you think? Should we exchange Dreaad's steel for our food? Kalin here wants 300 steel for a meal, I think that 175-200 is sort of enough.

[​IMG] *psh psh* 150 steel for 1 meal. Sounds borderline fair.

[​IMG] *pshhh* I propose 1 food for 225 steel. Man needs to learn the value of hard work, it would do him good. But it would be uncharitable to demand the full 300 of him when he's struggling to put food on the table. Noblesse oblige.

[​IMG] It's decided then. We have 1 vote for 150, 1 for 225, 1 for 300. My vote is 175-200 range. Thus the price will be 225 units of steel for a single meal.

[​IMG] Your forgot to ask the woman.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] ...

[​IMG] ... hehehe

[​IMG] GWA HA HA HA HA

[​IMG] Heheh, u geddit? Woman with voting rights? Hehehehe.

[​IMG] I gotta work before I get a heart attack. See you later, Kalin.

[​IMG] Yeah, yeah. Hehehe. Voting rights. That is rich.

[​IMG] I'VE HEARD EVERYTHING, YOU MANLET!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL! I vote we sell food to Dreaady for 75 units of steel. Because we are punishing Dreadd, not killing him. Despite what your delusions say, we need him alive.

[​IMG] Sorry, too late - the voting is over. Now get your slutty eyehole to Dreaad and make him an offer. 225 steel for 1 meal. We could call him, but Grim confiscated his walkie-talkie before banishing.

[​IMG] Sooner or later, Kalin, you will expose your own precious holes. And when that happens, I will be standing behind your back, breathing heavily on your neck, holding anal candles in one hand, and Dreaady's balls in the other.

Later that day.

[​IMG] DREAAAAAAAADY!!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Что за нахуй..?

[​IMG] Dreaady, love! You look so yummi with that dirty unkempt beard. Like a prehistoric hamster~

[​IMG] Can't hold testosterone forever, babe. I'm just too manly to keep that hair at bay.

[​IMG] Mmm, you're almost as manly as daddy... AHEM. I have great news! I convinced those assholes to establish trading partnership with you. If you need food...

[​IMG] DA!! I do!

[​IMG] Then grab some steel and follow me!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] So... How many steel units do they want?

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Umm, 225?

[​IMG] For reclaiming fridge access? Fair enough, I guess.

[​IMG] Tee-hee. No, that's the price for a single meal.

[​IMG] WHAT?!?!

[​IMG] Try to keep up, Dreaady~

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] 225 STEEL FOR A SINGLE ЧЕРТОВ MEAL?! GRRRRIIIIMWUUUUULFF AAAAARRGGHHHH!!! :rage:

Meanwhile.

[​IMG] Can you hear the wind whispering, komrades? It whispers "Grimwulfgrad". A sign that we're doing the right thing.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] You should talk to a fucking doctor, Grimwulf. All those WHISPERS you hear ain't good for anybody.

[​IMG] *yawns*

[​IMG] The fuck is wrong with you, Azira?

[​IMG] Nothing. Couldn't sleep very well tonight.

[​IMG] Welcome to the club, pal.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] *pssshhh* Kommissar Wulf, Dreaad is here. We brought 150 units of steel. Can I give him a meal?

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] *psshhh* Negative. 225 units of steel for a meal. Over and out.

[​IMG] FUCK YOU! *sigh* Sorry, Dreaady. You'll have to walk all the way back and bring 75 more.

[​IMG] Of course I will. I just need a bite. Badly. Please? I'm starving...

[​IMG] Sorry, I can't. You'll have to go back and bring more steel...

[​IMG] :negative:

Later that morning.

[​IMG] WORK, DAMN YOU!!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] *runs around, dragging stone chunks to the workshop* Sorry, Kommissar Wulf! I'm too slow!

[​IMG] Get off my back, Grimwulf! I'm working more than everyone else combined!

[​IMG] Ryan? Are you feeling well?

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Ohhh, perfectly fine, Doctor Azira! Thank you!

[​IMG] I doubt that very much. Your last vote was rather... peculiar, to say the least.

[​IMG] I agree with Azira. Why would you betray your only friend like that? Even Azira and Grimwulf decided to go easy on Dreaad.

[​IMG] Humm? Dreaad is not my only friend here... right? We are all friends... Hello friends? Uh-hu-hu-hu-hu-huh.

[​IMG] Yup, definitely dementia. Don't worry, Ryan, I can fix this. Lay down on your stomach and take off the pants.

[​IMG] *runs back to the workshop and tries to lock the door from inside*

[​IMG] *Kicks the door open* WORK HARDER!!!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Yes, Kommissar Wulf. Sorry, Kommissar Wulf. :negative:

A bit later.

[​IMG] Чем дорога длиннее — тем она безопаснее. Amiright? Хаха... ха...

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] So hunry.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] *pshhhhhhhh* Kalin to Red Base, Kalin to Red Base. I OWN YOUR NIGGER ASSES!!! Woooooo HOO! Over.

[​IMG] *psshh* Kalin, this is Red Base. Please take your pills. Over.

[​IMG] You ain't seeing what I see. I've found a VEIN, right here IN GRIMWULFGRAD!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Oh? I'll be there in a moment. Over and out.

[​IMG] You won't even stay to keep me a company, Azi-bro?

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Naah, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Unfortunately for all of us. So long, Dreaad.

[​IMG] See you in hell, Azira! He didn't hear that, right? Phew. MAN, I'm full.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Was it worth 225 steel, though? FUCK NO!! If only I had any other option. *sigh*

Meanwhile.

[​IMG] Is it true? Have we found a vein nearby?

[​IMG] Aye, it's true.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] "WE"?!

[​IMG] Yes. As a community.

[​IMG] Grim, did you see those pods with marble blocks scattered at the entrance?

[​IMG] What about them?

[​IMG] Hard to explain, but I have a certain feeling. Bad feeling. Someone tries to send us a message...

[​IMG] Why not write a fookin' letter then?

[​IMG] I don't think they know how to speak our language. Let alone write.

[​IMG] Hey, do you see that?

[​IMG] AGAIN??

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] I'm telling you, Grim. This is no coincidence.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Kalin, go check it out!

[​IMG] *climbs the highest wall of Grimwulfgrad* It's... leather? Furs? Ya, Muffalo leather.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] As if we needed more.

[​IMG] It's all a part of the message, Kalin. I know it.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] What sort of message? "Build marble houses with warm and fancy carpets"?

[​IMG] Maybe. Or "Prepare marble sarcophagi while you can. Our muffalo brothers will be avenged".

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Yeah, brilliant. "Let's kill some more muffaloes and take their leather, so that we can send a message about avenging muffalo bros". Get some fucking sleep, Azira.

Later that day.

[​IMG] You are learning, Grimwulf. Good. That's good.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] This one is almost over. Then there's just one left.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Five turrets is fine. But you should never stop, Grimwulf. No such thing as too many turrets. Since KKK discovered a new vein right here in Grimwulfgrad, you should have enough material for second turret lane.

[​IMG] Yeah, right, be silent for a moment, will ya? My ears hurt.

Later.

[​IMG] I hate you, Kommissar. You are a womanizer and a male. You trigger me.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Gonna build a turret.

[​IMG] What? Hey, where do you think you're going? I'M NOT FINISHED YET!

[​IMG] Uhhrr, good evenin', Kommissar Wulf?

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] He's a good kid, although green.

[​IMG] Literally.

[​IMG] You should treat him better, Grimwulf.

[​IMG] I'm so tired of you fuckers.

[​IMG] B-but...

[​IMG] Git out of the way, private!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Servant, your suggestion was shit. I blame YOU for today's failure.

[​IMG] WHY?!

[​IMG] Because we need that woman hauling stone blocks. Not washing dishes. The Mortherland is dissapointed in you.

[​IMG] Lacgirl!

[​IMG] What?

[​IMG] Return to Grimwulfgrad.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Oh? So now I am KINDLY ALLOWED to participate in construction works?

[​IMG] Yes. Your gender is hereby pardoned. From this day and forth, nobody will forbid you to haul heavy weights and mine granite.

[​IMG] Yay.

[​IMG] You can even stand proudly while pissing.

[​IMG] I always do.

[​IMG] But no surgery. Come on, a female doctor? That's just too much. Way over the board.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Later that evening.

[​IMG] Grimwulfgrad. My greatest creation.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Still barebones, Grimmy-Jimmy. Lot of work waiting ahead. Just sayin'.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Someone should clean the killin' grounds tomorrow. Cut all those trees, bushes, move away random shite scattered around.

[​IMG] Uhh, I can do that, Mr. Kalin.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Of course you can, green guy. Of course you can.

[​IMG] Turret done. Lacgirl?

[​IMG] Second turret lane is ready for actual turrets!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Another five turrets, eh? That's 875 steel and 15 components.

[​IMG] That's a lot of resources.

[​IMG] We'll manage. Let me check more closely that vein you found earlier.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Doesn't look like a big one, Grim.

[​IMG] Let's hope for the best. Without that steel we won't finish Grimwulfgrad. AWRIGHT, everyone goes to bed right now!! Tomorrow is a big day!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Azira's Journal (open)
    Seems like people are carefully optimistic. I don't like that. We need to stay on guard.

[​IMG]

Grimwulfgrad is raw, unfinished. A doubtful protection for KKK, considering the amount of enemies we have. And their cunning too.

The only thing I'm truly glad about is that we finally got rid of Dreaad.

[​IMG]

225 steel for one meal? As a Kodex Doctor Grandiose I can say that Dreaad won't hold for a long time in Gulag.

[​IMG]

Nobody is that stubborn.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    • Brofist Brofist x 10
    ^ Top  
  22. Reinhardt Arcane

Reinhardt
    Noticed this in dominions threads also - Grimwulf is too soft for his own good.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  23. ThisNameIsFree Learned

ThisNameIsFree
    Almost 11th spring...
    So what's KKKolony will be planting 11-th?
    Variants:
    1. Hops for Samogon
    2. Potatoes
    3. Medicine
    4. Nothing because Eclipse
    5. Nothing because Cold snap
    6. Nothing because Raid
    7. Nothing because Deers
    8. Nothing because Centipedes
    9. Nothing because Grimwulf
    10. Nothing because some other shit

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Azira Arcane Patron

Azira
    Codex 2012
    I'll forgive the slight, mistaking me for Norwegian. They're a proud brother people, viking descent also. +M

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    We'll decide later on, I'll make screenies with detailed info. Besides, I need to see how much rich soil do we have first.

I only know a few northern songs, thought your languages are somewhat similiar. Like Russian/Ukranian/Polish.

Google translate, you failed me! :argh:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)