Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KotOR: Hulas / Manaan / Genohardan

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm really not sure I spelled that last one right.

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

The Genowhatever mission has started; the guy gave me the datapad with the message to meet Hulas on Manaan. I've combed Manaan pretty thoroughly without finding him. I've done a zillion missions on Manaan already and feel like other than this one thing it's totally played out: I've been a lawyer, I've cleaned out the Sith base, I've gone 20,000 leagues under and retrieved a Star Map, I've rescued brainwashed tadpoles, blah blah blah.

Note that I received the datapad *before* the mission on the Leviathan, during which I ran into Saul and other major characters who need not be mentioned, and all kinds of interesting things transpired, and I arrived again on Manaan *afterwards*. I'm thinking that maybe the plot has accelerated past the point at which Hulas is significant, but the mission is still in the "unresolved" file.

I guess all that buildup was pretty unnecessary to my question: where the heck is this Hulas guy? I probably walked right past him, mistaking him for a swoop fan or something. Oh wells. Don't spoil me too much; a simple statement of the next step I need to take is all I ask. Nothing like "Hulas is in the back of the ice cream truck, but don't talk to the guy driving it or he'll call in reinforcements, and be sure to have the magic novelty mixed nuts springy snake can when you go there," please. "Check out the ice cream truck" is all I want.

Thanks in advance
Z

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
He's a Rodian (bug eyed lizard) can't remember if he's in the western courtyard or western central. Trick is that you must talk to him without any companions, or he won't discuss business with you. Right next to him is another Rodian who sells Pazaak cards.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Cool. I'll look for him again when I get home. I did see the Shady Rodian (card seller) this morning, though, and don't remember seeing any other Rodians around. Well, I'll flip into solo mode and scour the area again.

Thanks.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Right. Well, you can't go into solo mode. You have to leave your companions on the ship. Use the character selection and choose no companions.

Right next to the Shady Rodian, the card seller, and behind the three republic soldiers is the Genohardan (whatever) Rodian and he'll talk to you and offer you "assassin" ("grunt work", that is) jobs if you behave nicely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom