Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kotor Reimagined: A CYOA

jerichocaine

Literate
Hi guys, I'll spare you a long introduction but I've lurked on a lot of the threads on this board, and I have to say that they are awesome. So I wanted to make one. This story will be told using Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. But this is not a Star Wars story. What kind of story it is hasn't been decided yet.

Right now, I have to figure out how to actually make the damn thing work (Windows 7, were compatibility goes to die), so the first thing for now will be to decide who the main character is. I've already come up with a couple good ideas, but feel free to contribute.

• The first option is You. Or more like me, but whatever. The point is he's a regular dude that tripped out on chemicals at a rave and woke up in a world or horror and insanity.
  • Second option is the Anti-Christ. He's the most evil yet also most charismatic man hat ever lived. Maximum pain and suffering, yo.
  • Third
  • A high school-age valley girl from the Planet Hollywood
  • (Tied with one other one as my personal favorite) The token black guy that should have been eaten by now that lived on to smoke weed, eat fried chicken and watermelon, drink koolaid, and pay for it on his check from the Interplanetary Economic Redistribution Commission (yeah, tell me about how fucked up the government is)
  • Last option: Mysterious stranger (we do not know the origins of this character, his/her name, nor their intentions. Major wild card, is what I'm saying)
So there you have it. I'll fix the game now and see what's up.

Jester

Arbiter
The droid con artist from Kotor II always wondered what happened to them after. Could be flora and fauna wookie trader, gizka in every home.

if its impossible 1 or 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom