Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Krospy's Kuk old Korner

Who should be banned?

• Total voters

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
DarkUnderlord I think you made a big mistake when you made this guy a moderator. As this thread proves it, he has severe anger issues and deserves to be banned immediately.

I would also like to volunteer for being banned too, I'm clearly harming my life by posting here.

Edit: Just for the record. I didn't created this thread and "a mod" is editing my posts because this is how he gets off.

Last edited:

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
Unimportant decisions should be left to teh people to give the illusion they have some power. Therefore I added a poll to your latest passive aggressive cuck/attention whore thread.

Of course in all the options you get banned, but in some of them I do too so it's a fair poll.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Poll is missing the option "J_C is a cuck".

cuck.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Has either one of the people mentioned actually made a post in this thread which was written by himself?

Andhaira

Arcane
Wait, neckbeard shitlord is a moderator?

Yes, a mod is @neckbear shitlord correct? And he is also a mod?

And J_C what's going on with you, you mentioned earlier int he other thread you are having issues with people in other threads in the gaming forums. Does that have to do with this?

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And J_C what's going on with you, you mentioned earlier int he other thread you are having issues with people in other threads in the gaming forums. Does that have to do with this?
Oh, no no no, this is just silly fucking around, no hard feelings at all. Especially after others told me that DU made this guy a mod exactly for the reason to play trolling games with others. Although this says a lot about DU's way of running this place.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
If you're going to leave just do it, don't make an attention-seeking thread. You're not going to do it anyway.

J_C the Wise. Wise enough to keep his mouth shut and not respond to idiots.

Sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom