Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lands' End (Spoilers)

Null

Novice
Just got the registration code, this game is delicious. Delicious like PIE. mmm... Pie.

Anyway, I've run into a bit of a block at Lands' End. The watchers' agent on the East side asks you to find/kill Mirilich. After locating and convincing him to spill the beans, I cannot find a way to smuggle him out of his cave except for the case when he joins my party. Mirilich mentions that he wants to get on the road to Kellen, however he does not leave my party even when I arrive AT Kellen. If you take him to the watchers' agent, it is reavealed that she is really some type of monster-thingy. I was wondering if any of you have found another way to help Mirilich besides inviting him to join your party.

-Null

Maced

Novice
...stuck at the same place.....I left Mirilich in the cave and did not the tell the watchers agent where he is. Want to bring that mission to an end but dont know how.

CP

Liturgist
Maced said:
...stuck at the same place.....I left Mirilich in the cave and did not the tell the watchers agent where he is. Want to bring that mission to an end but dont know how.

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier.

Once you've guided him safely out of Land's End Mirilich will not automatically leave your party. As is, you can remove him manually (right click, remove NPC) or take him to Tinema.

I guess we didn't close this one as well as we could have. :oops: It would be easy enough to have him tell you to take him to a spot, at which point he would thank you and offer to join your party for good.

CP

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom