Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Larian General Discussion Thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
She calls herself alphachar, but in the end, Baylus turned out to be the true Larian alpha.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Another Michael tweets:

Well if this is not one of his usual joke tweets, are they going to publish games from other developers?

I guess one of the announcements will be Switch release of D:OS 2 (or both games).

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Hey, domain names registered by Larian last week.

Divinity Apocalypse: divinityapocalypse.com
Divinity Apocalypse Squad: divinityapocalypsesquad.com
Divinity Fallen Heroes: divinityfallenheroes.com

Wonder they are working titles for the same game? Sounds like some kind of tactical combat focused game.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Then again, a combat focused game somewhat betrays what they're catering for...

They should make a co-op Dragon Terror Patrol game instead!

Dodo1610

Arcane

Wonder they are working titles for the same game? Sounds like some kind of tactical combat focused game.

Divinity Apocalypse; Divinity Fallen Heroes :lol:
Larian is truly the master of bad RPG titles.

Hopefully one of them is a sequel to Divinity 2.

Last edited:

BEvers

I'm forever blowing

battle royale
social website for the battle royale
phone game

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
I wonder if announcement is pretty soon. They registered divinityoriginalsin2.com a few weeks before the official announcement. The domain wasn't used in favor of divinity.game though. Those may be preemptive registrations to prevent abuse or phishing, not for actual use.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wonder if announcement is pretty soon. They registered divinityoriginalsin2.com a few weeks before the official announcement. The domain wasn't used in favor of divinity.game though. Those may be preemptive registrations to prevent abuse or phishing, not for actual use.

Will they be at PAX East?

Bad thing about the end of Larian's Kickstarter campaigns is that we no longer get a running update about where they are.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
So announced it is. I guess it's needless to say since this is a smaller spin-off and co-development, but Fallen Heroes is NOT Project Gustav, their next big thing: https://www.linkedin.com/in/soundwizardry/

On and Off-site.
• Responsible for various audio tasks in Project Gustav.
• Divinity: Fallen Heroes

Also for some reason EGX Rezzed removed the unnamed Larian session from the session list.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom