Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Larian Studios fucking twitter account

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Of course the very big RPG that will dwarf them all will be open world, how can it not be?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I like this "internet never forgets" moment. On a side note - I don't really get Twitter. Are you guys actually using it?
It's a convenient place to get updates from a lot of different people and blog into the void (or an audience if that's a thing you have or want).

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
I like this "internet never forgets" moment. On a side note - I don't really get Twitter. Are you guys actually using it?

I stopped using it once they started requiring identifying information, the same as Youtube did when they were taken over by Google. My thought was why give companies run by Bolsheviks your name, a map to your home, and your future thought crimes? They didn't need this information to operate their business before, so why demand it after they become a monopoly?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I stopped using it once they started requiring identifying information, the same as Youtube did when they were taken over by Google. My thought was why give companies run by Bolsheviks your name, a map to your home, and your future thought crimes? They didn't need this information to operate their business before, so why demand it after they become a monopoly?

I've never had to give them anything. :M Maybe they only do that if you're acting suspiciously.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
They didn't need this information to operate their business before, so why demand it after they become a monopoly?

Have you ever read about monetisation of personal data and targeted ads?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom