Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

:love:

Awesome ending, I'm almost typeless.

So Swarmlord became a puppet of the Outsider, like Hax would've had he turned into the Outsider's Necron Lord? Looks like someone else also devoured too many souls. Awesome to see how disturbed the Dragon is.

Damn, sad to see Ignatius, Cypher and Ahriman fall. I was so sure they would do it...

Void Dragon and the Swarmlord fused into a composite entity? That's fucking scary. Wonder what kind of monsters it would have.

KHORNE?! WTF!!! I wonder if Doombreed got his wish for a better God of War, though.

Looks like Tzeentch was right after all.

Goddamn you Ahriman, I had faith in your ability to see us though!

On a rating scale of endings, this does seems rather positive. At least there's still a humanity left. Sure its grimdark, and there's now two gods going around the warp, but that beats the ending where The Nightbringer tears the warp asunder, and the one where humanity gets eaten by Tyranids in a orgiastic feast of galactic proportions.

Root, what happened to Alpharius and the Custode, and their forces?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
@Brazilian Slaughter

Where did you get the notion that Ahriman died? root wrote that the reaver titan was being controlled from afar. For all we know, Ahriman is still alive and heading a resistance somewhere unseen.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Ending in a nutshell:

'OUTSIDER APPEARS: 'BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA!!!', BLOOD GOD NOT AMUSED. THE END'

:/

But otherwise, stuff before final paragraph was p cool, and good job finally getting to the end.

Azira said:
@Brazilian Slaughter

Where did you get the notion that Ahriman died? root wrote that the reaver titan was being controlled from afar. For all we know, Ahriman is still alive and heading a resistance somewhere unseen.

When VD comes into the Teleportarum, he trods on a Marine in Gold and Blue armor, still alive, though the fact he was in a pool of blood (Astartes, if I remember right, have quick blood cloting, they don't leak like sieves. If a marine is in a pool of blood, he had a grievous hound inflicted by him, and is probrably near death) and breathing shallowly seems to make it clear Brohriman somehow met a sad end. Of course, one does have to wonder who killed him, probrably either Khorne or Swarmlord. I'm betting Khorne, Ahriman was a Sorcerer, Khrone HATES Sorcerers.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Impressive that you saw it through to the bitter end, though I didn't like the ending itself that much. :salute:

Ahriman was a bro, we should have gone with him. Also, what happened to the Chairmaker?

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
24fl029.png

Johnny the Mule

Educated
hoodoo, dude, whats with the silence? are we gonna do it or not? :oops:

Can someone summarize that whole story for me?
I dont get what the space monster thing is?
And why the marines stop killing the warmaster forces and even place him on the throne?
What would have happened with A?

Its also gay how an omnipotent being brags like a 13 year old boy in all caps for half an hour. :roll:

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
check yr inbox, I sent you a pm awhile ago ;)

and read the story you fgt

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
‘Plan? Plan for what? I saw Space Marines beheading Inquisitors in Cadia and charging away from battle, planetary governors becoming soul-devouring abominations…’ Tzeentch paused and let his gaze wander before resuming, with a perplexed voice ‘orks being diplomatic and Chaos making more sense than the Imperium, which was led by a xeno no less. I saw a black crusade succeeding and the Eldar getting things done for once. Did you think I had this kind of trouble with Abaddon? We could always count on him. Reliable, he was.’

‘Well, yes. I did. In a way. Eventually. I knew he would…at some point. That’d give me some breathing room. I knew Magnus was too weak to do that, so I could count on Ahriman’s brilliance and bitterness to cook something up. But after that…Well, I had to make up things as I went along, really. None of what happened was as planned. Did you think I counted on that horrible little man from Scintilla trying to devour the entire Tyranid Hivemind? None of this was as planned. When things came crashing down on all fronts and all those best-laid schemes and such were… disrupted, I survived relatively unscathed. ‘

THE PLEASURE WAS ALL OURS :troll:

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:bro: What a nice way to tell us we are a bunch of tards root ;)

Almost a whole year of monocled fun! I think that if this story ever lands on 1d4chan it will be put into awesome category.

Hopefully you will run something similar in the future. Now enjoy your well-deserved rest.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ulminati said:
Someone definately ought to link this to 1d4chan. Many lulz will be had.

I've already started on copying this (on my personal page for now). Don't want to just link to the forums. Also, I'm first seeking root's permission.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
May be worth mentioning that i's based on a KKKodex CYOA-style circljerk, which explains the highly erratic behaviour of the various factions.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Azael said:
That epilogue was majestic root! :salute:

1243276107382.jpg

root has secured himself a place in the monocled pantheon of people who completed a 100+ page LP. Tonight, he brofists with the barbarian in the meadhalld of LPhalla.

grotsnik

Arcane
Applause.

Applause.

Applause.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom