Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

LawBreakers - Cliff Bleszinski's failed multiplayer shooter

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Infinitron, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Perkel Arcane

Perkel
    He is rich. He just want to be more rich

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. nihil Augur

nihil
    Project: Eternity
  3. Dr Tomo Learned

Dr Tomo
    He actually is quite well off as he drives a high end Porche that some intern posted a pic of one point, the only sports car in the parking lot lolz. I honestly think he is just salty that the popamole franchises he created that raked in millions of $$$$ went to Epic and he only got a % of it. So he left and this time he is going to create another "big hit" and regardless what people say, many on the Codex will be playing this title and shelling out $$$.

^ Top  
  4. Perkel Arcane

Perkel
    "Quite well off" doesn't suffice.

He has stake at Oculus before FB bought it for 2bln, He was/is/sold part of Epic as he was one of the founders of it. He earned shit ton of money for years as stake holder of Epic as well as his job in it.

He can probably alone fund few AA games from his pocket.

I don't mind people getting rich (it is awesome) i mind where they try to sell me "everything goes so accept it" att. and his money first att. toward almost anything related to games.

He is like those people calling you to sell you some bullshit books and shitty stuff no one wants.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  5. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
  6. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
  7. AlexOfSpades Prophet

AlexOfSpades
    [​IMG]

I hate teasers

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  8. sexbad? Arcane Patron

sexbad?
    Codex USB, 2014
    I like the mercury fountain in the last shot.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Ok, so this is Unreal Engine, and by the looks it's arena type of shooter. Now what?

^ Top  
  10. toro Arcane

toro
    Profit.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Astral Rag Arcane

Astral Rag
    :negative:

^ Top  
  12. Delbaeth Learned

Delbaeth
    It would be nicer if the game was an Avatar (the movie) rip off, and named "Blue Steack".

^ Top  
  13. Ninja Destroyer Arcane Patron

Ninja Destroyer
    Divinity: Original Sin 2
    So it's just like the new Unreal Tournament :troll:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Project Bluestreak has become LawBreakers: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...inski-reveals-gravity-defying-fps-lawbreakers

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    ^ Top  
  15. theSavant Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    Fuck this shit

^ Top  
  16. Alienman Arcane Patron

Alienman
    Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
    :d1p:

:lol:

Good selling pitch

^ Top  
  17. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Trash Pointing and laughing.

Trash
    Dunno and don't really care. It looks neat but F2P tends to do that to me. Shame, this guy worked on some games I absolutely enjoyed. Jazz Jackrabbit, Tyrian and Brothers in Arms were neat.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Is it Team Fortress 2 F2P or mobile game with microtransactions F2P?

^ Top  
  20. Trash Pointing and laughing.

Trash
    Don't know and don't rightly care. Everything F2P has been tainted in one way or another. Perhaps this one will be different. Perhaps not. Untill it's out and widely proclaimed to be the second coming I just can't bring myself to care.

^ Top  
  21. TripJack Prestigious Gentleman Hedonist

TripJack
    the movement is slow console friendly shit, , classes in a dm-style multiplayer shooter are shit, no health indicator so i can only assume its some regenerating shit, f2p p2w is shit, the art is shit, and cliff beszinkowitz is shit and he doesn't know shit about making a good shooter

nice to see tribes vengeance grappler being ripped off though

^ Top  
  22. Lyric Suite Converting to Islam

Lyric Suite
    Obviously trying to compete with SWJwatch i guess.

Was expecting total decline. Nice to see he delivered on that expectation.

^ Top  
  23. Excidium II Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    Looks p. banal. Rather play overwatch for sure.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    PAX Prime Twitch stream:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    ^ Top  
  25. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    :necro:

No longer F2P, with a more "mature" art style: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-03-17-lawbreakers-no-longer-free-to-play-due-this-summer

^ Top