Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Legendary Journeys - a new open world blobber - now available on Early Access

Incendax

Augur
Legendary Journeys... Check.
First name Kevin... Check.
Last name... not Sorbo?

Kevin French

Blind Monkey Games
Developer
New alpha build available for those following the development. Download at the bottom.

This build fixes some of the bugs that I found in the last build's play test. For instance, if you chose to build a Khoth necromancer in the first character slot, you were forced into a cleric's role. Stupid stuff like that.

Of course, I found new bugs that will need to be addressed in the next build. The necromancer's XP to level is not correct.

The following have been added into this build:

TRAINERS! You can now train in all weapons, magic and armor skills. I finally got code written and all of the NPCs placed into the world. This took way more time then I had intended.

Locked Chests: I have created the lockpicking mechanic and chests were a good place to start. When the party encounters a locked chest, a dialog will be displayed giving you a choice to pick the lock or bash it. Bashing a lock is a strength check (of the character that you choose to bash the lock) vs. the lock's difficulty to be bashed. Failure to bash the lock will result in a destroyed chest along with the loot inside.

Picking the lock is a skill check (Lockpicking). If you wish to pick the lock without the skill, it is a dexterity check vs. the lock. Both of these attempts require a lockpick - new item in the game.

Trapped Chests: A skill check is made (Detect Traps) against the trap's difficulty. If no character in the party has the skill, perception check is made. If all checks fail to detect the trap (all party members are checked passively), the trap goes off.

The character that detects the trap will announce they found a trap. This will give you the choice to attempt to disarm the trap or leave the chest alone. Disarming the trap is a check against the chosen character's Disarm Trap skill or Dexterity. Failing to disarm the trap will set it off causing harm to the party. The loot inside is still intact. I'm thinking about adding a reflex check of the character disarming the trap if the trap is fired. Failing the reflex check, only the character disarming the trap would be harmed vs. the entire party. Not sure about that one yet.

I tinkered with the XP formula. Right now, it takes a bit longer to level then previous build. I think it is a bit too long and may need to tweak it again for the next build.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/legen...of-baal/downloads/legendaryjourneys-alpha-v06

Incendax - I like it. I like that a lot. Actually gave me an idea for a side quest in the game.

Kevin French

Blind Monkey Games
Developer
OK you vicious Dexers, I am looking for your opinion on something. I figured this would be the best tough-nosed group to ask!

I am putting the finishing touches on the Demo. This will be the official demo of the game like the old days. I'm pushing to get this finished up for a release this weekend (8/3) or next weekend at the very latest. The demo consists of the starting map and two dungeons accessible from this map. You can complete the first piece of the main quest line. I added a few more side quests to do around the island. There will be no limit as far as gear, level, etc. The only limitation, you can't leave for Druinport to continue the main quest. This demo has all of the mechanics in the game. It should be enough for someone to determine if they like the game or not.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue with development for a little while (probably the rest of the year) since my day job is about to kick me in my mommy-daddy button. We have a major migration project starting next week and the uppety ups have already stated OT will be involved. SO, there goes my dev time at night. I suppose I could forego sleep and just work on the game when I get home until I have to go back to work :roll:

Now for my delima and the question I need your opinion:

In my play testing I have discovered a rare bug which I have yet to figure out how to reproduce in order to fix it. It's a bug in GUI system after combat.
I'm using a framework and that is where the bug resides (framework dev can't reproduce it either) - yes, a framework - saved me a lot of time.
At the end of combat when you are supposed to be shown your spoils, nothing is shown. As a result, you are stuck in this mode and have to alt-tab out of the game and kill it.
Now, it is rare enough that I have only seen it twice. But, it is kind of annoying especially if you have just went through a really tough battle.

Second issue, there have been downloads of the alpha-demo from itch.io. I have know idea if anyone is actually testing the game out. I have only received feedback once from
a fellow dev.

I have seriously considered cancelling this project due to 0 feedback and that bug. More so, because of the bug. I know the AAA companies release games with
obscure bugs all the time. As a hobby/indie dev, I find it hard to do so in good conscience.

So, what are your opnions on the matter (even if you don't care)?

I'll post again when the official demo is ready.

Contagium

Savant
Patron
Please don't give up...let me know where to beta test and I'll be more than happy to. This is a definite purchase from me if you finish it

OK you vicious Dexers, I am looking for your opinion on something. I figured this would be the best tough-nosed group to ask!

I am putting the finishing touches on the Demo. This will be the official demo of the game like the old days. I'm pushing to get this finished up for a release this weekend (8/3) or next weekend at the very latest. The demo consists of the starting map and two dungeons accessible from this map. You can complete the first piece of the main quest line. I added a few more side quests to do around the island. There will be no limit as far as gear, level, etc. The only limitation, you can't leave for Druinport to continue the main quest. This demo has all of the mechanics in the game. It should be enough for someone to determine if they like the game or not.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue with development for a little while (probably the rest of the year) since my day job is about to kick me in my mommy-daddy button. We have a major migration project starting next week and the uppety ups have already stated OT will be involved. SO, there goes my dev time at night. I suppose I could forego sleep and just work on the game when I get home until I have to go back to work :roll:

Now for my delima and the question I need your opinion:

In my play testing I have discovered a rare bug which I have yet to figure out how to reproduce in order to fix it. It's a bug in GUI system after combat.
I'm using a framework and that is where the bug resides (framework dev can't reproduce it either) - yes, a framework - saved me a lot of time.
At the end of combat when you are supposed to be shown your spoils, nothing is shown. As a result, you are stuck in this mode and have to alt-tab out of the game and kill it.
Now, it is rare enough that I have only seen it twice. But, it is kind of annoying especially if you have just went through a really tough battle.

Second issue, there have been downloads of the alpha-demo from itch.io. I have know idea if anyone is actually testing the game out. I have only received feedback once from
a fellow dev.

I have seriously considered cancelling this project due to 0 feedback and that bug. More so, because of the bug. I know the AAA companies release games with
obscure bugs all the time. As a hobby/indie dev, I find it hard to do so in good conscience.

So, what are your opnions on the matter (even if you don't care)?

I'll post again when the official demo is ready.

ManaJunkie

Arbiter
Don´t stop! I will download it and give you feedback. But my gaming time is pretty limited due to father stuff...so be patient.
I played most of the blobbers out there, but my english sucks. So get ready for some awful writing and bad grammar.

getter77

Augur
Definitely keep at it, bound to be some way to work around the bug and surely feedback will come in time.

newtmonkey

Arcane
The world is in desperate need of new blobbers, so I hope you won't cancel this project!

Honestly, that bug sounds pretty dire and it would obviously have to be resolved before releasing the final game, but I don't think anyone would care much at all if you put out a demo without fixing it

I suspect that you've got no feedback because you are using itch.io. If you aren't willing or able to market the game and build up hype (i.e. free testers), you are better off just getting some friends some beer and pizza and have them play through the demo over a weekend and provide feedback, like in the good old days.

Last edited:

agris

Arcane
Patron

Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue with development for a little while (probably the rest of the year) since my day job is about to kick me in my mommy-daddy button. We have a major migration project starting next week and the uppety ups have already stated OT will be involved. SO, there goes my dev time at night.

Hey Kevin, I would advocate that you do not release your demo right now. For two reasons.

1. Consider the purpose of your demo. It is (likely) to either generate interest in your game, gather feedback, or both. If you're about to take a prolonged break from development, that means that the interest will not be capitalized on by a a soon-ish release, and you won't be engaged with your player base to keep the interest alive and process the feedback you're getting. You're effectively pushing this demo out into the void, and cutting it loose for some poorly defined period of time. You should think about using the demo strategically, and I don't think this is a strategic use of it.
  2. You won't be able to support the demo when technical issues invariably arise, frustrating potential future customers. Even if you think you've gotten all bugs squashed except for the GUI one you mentioned, the reality is that there will be more. There will be driver/AV/OS issues you just could not foresee or test for with a limited pool of testers. Given your statements about having no time to develop the game after you release the demo, this sounds like a recipe for frustration for the players that have technical problems with it.
Just my 2 cents. I'm sure the prospect of people playing this thing you've sunk so much time into is exciting, and feels validating for your efforts, but I really do encourage you to think more long-term and strategic about it.

Paging Vault Dweller and MRY in case I'm way off base here.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
From a business standpoint, I'm sure agris is right. But to a weak person like me, indie development has always been more about surviving the winter at Valley Forge than it has been about executing a perfectly timed double envelopment maneuver. The market is, of course, totally flooded now, but I still think merely finishing and releasing a game, especially a commercial game, is a significant victory unto itself, and the major impediment to completion is loss of will. When you're not getting paid to develop games, and when you're working in the marginal hours of a crowded life, it's pretty easy to give up. Having players encouraging you to go on can help get through the sloughs of despond.

Kevin French

Blind Monkey Games
Developer
Hey, thanks for all your opinions and support. I'll keep working on this; albeit at a slower pace for a little while.

I should have clarified - support for the demo will be there (not fixed within the hour type though). But, development on the remaining areas, dungeons, and quests will be put on hold.
From a business standpoint, this is a little creative side hobby for me. This was NEVER meant to pay the bills. That's what the day job is for. Now, if I can make some beer money, that's always nice. FYI, looking to price this between $5 and %10 USD. After taxes and Steam's cut, should be enough for a beer :lol:

agris - oh I know all too well there are some bugs that I have not found on my own (software engineer by day). That's why I'll not ignore the demo. My time will be limited to Sundays more than likely. I've been striving to get this demo done mostly for the gang here and some personal satisfaction.
Compared to when I started, this is really starting to feel like a game. I found myself fist pounding the air when I won a rather difficult fight during a play test the other night - one I was expecting to lose. Granted, the remaining party member had a few hit points left; still felt good! And, I'd like to see others who likes these types of games get that same feeling with a new world to explore.

Again, thanks for the encouragement. I'll keep working when I can. In the end, even if 1 person plays it and likes it, that's a win for me!

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I usually don't play demos because I want to experience the whole game once its done. That said, your game looks cool enough that I would break my rule for it

One thing I like is demos that show all the main mechanics, but have their own little content. Doesn't need to be elaborate, just a simple mini-dungeon you won't find in the finished game (KotC did this, worked quite well)

Kevin French

Blind Monkey Games
Developer
Beta of the official demo is uploading now. It should be available for download around 4:30pm EST. Normally I wait until the file is ready. But, I really wanted to get this post out there!

https://www.indiedb.com/games/legendary-journeys-the-eye-of-baal/downloads/legendarydemo

This release includes various bug fixes, polish, and the re-addition of the Beastiary. This will become the official demo of the game.
As such, you cannot complete the quest to leave the island in this version. The demo includes the starting zone and 2 dungeons which are accessible
from this zone (don't recommend going into them - have fun if you do)

One of the biggest bugs that, I think, I finally squashed was an odd combat bug. It didn't happen often; but, it required an ALT + TAB and close of the game.
This resulted in lost progress since your last save. Tracked it down to the window that I display post-combat that displays your spoils and a message indicating
the party gained experience. Well, turns out, if the party didn't get any loot the window didn't display which is fine; except, the condition had the window waiting
for the player to close the window. Should have seen that sooner. Took a while to figure out the no-loot condition.

Polish includes replacing a lot of placeholder text for spellbooks, spells, items, etc. Going through this, found some spells that hadn't been finished.
I need to make another pass or two to make sure all things have been cleaned up.

The beastiary is working correctly now. An entry is made when you encounter a monster in combat. However, the details are not filled in. You will need a party
member with the Lore skill which gives the ability to ID Monster (in combat). If successful, details about the monster will be filled in. I don't have them in
game yet; a spell and a couple of items will grant the ability to ID monsters as well. There is a trainer on the island for the Lore skill.

I have added a few more quests on the starting island. By doing all the quests with some monster bashing (or lots of monster bashing if quests don't interest you),
the party should be level 2 when leaving the island for Druinport. I have added more shops to the island which were necessary for crafting, buying spells, and
combat books.

Alchemy is the only tradeskill available at the beginning of the game. There is a trainer on the island. You will need to find an Alchemy workstation
(or buy a portable workstation) to brew your potions. The fennel plants have been "turned" back on for gathering. Thought about getting rid of them and just buying
your ingredients, some people like to gather their ingredients when possible. I do it sometimes in other games that provide the mechanic.

Dorateen

Arcane
Downloaded out of curiosity and general blobber interest, so I can't promise I'll give extensive ongoing feedback. But here are some initial impressions:

On the Create Party screen, the fourth character does not have a name to change, it is just blank. When the game loads, it then adds a (default or random?) name for that party member. I have no idea who Alendria is.

The middle characters, it seems their portraits bump into and overlap the first letter of the character's name. Maybe move the portraits lower? Also, while I'm just getting used to/learning the UI, it would be nice if clicking on the character portraits would bring up the character sheet. I was able to find the information by clicking on the buttons at the top of the screen.

I'll have to get a feel for the controls, the mouse seems laggy and movement was kind of slow. I did not see any option in the control menu to make adjustments for the mouse. This is made with Unity, so could be performance is not great on the Windows 7 machine I played on.

There looks to be a ton of great stuff here. The music is well done and atmospheric. I'd like to explore this further, and hope you are able to realize a finished version.

mtMOFiB.jpg

Kevin French

Blind Monkey Games
Developer
Dorateen Thanks for checking out the game and provided feedback. Much appreciated :salute:

The fourth character issue is new. Never seen that before. Alendria is the default character name, btw. I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce the issue.
Never used long names on those middle characters before. Good catch! I'll rework the character panel to prevent that issue.

As for the mouse options, yeah, overlooked putting those in. They'll be in the next update for sure. :oops:

I like the idea of bringing up the character sheet when clicking on the portraits. I'll see what I can do about that.

Hope you enjoy what is there!

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Looks pretty cool but it probably wont be able to tear me away from EQ. I still play it with my own multibox group / raid. Kind of like a blobber only they aren't in a blob :P Your game looks interesting though. I really enjoyed Fall of the Dungeon Guardians which is a blobber inspired by MMOs.

That bug sounds like a pain but it is no worse than I experience in half the games I play. I just completed TOEE which crashed about 20+ times, partly due to a fan made frontend which is great but can crash. Re-playing one battle is not the end of the world.

Kevin French

Blind Monkey Games
Developer
anvi - yeah, don't expect everyone to play the game. Shoot, I'll be happy if 1 person plays and enjoys the game.

Ouch - 20 crashes. Bah, I guess I slogged through Daggerfall back in the day with its many crashes. Never stopped me from playing.
As far as EQ, I have my own EQEmu running on my LAN. Turned on the bots and run around with 5 bots and myself. Not quite blobber like; still fun.
If you want semi EQ-blobber experience, you should check out the old Minions of Mirth game.

Üstad

Arcane
Hi all,

My name is Kevin developer of Legendary Journeys; a new blobber for those who like them and those who have never played one.

I don't have any AAA background; nor, have I been developing games since 1994 (Jeff from Spiderweb). What I do have is a long history with being a dungeon master and running D&D campaigns. As such, this game is inspired by some of my favorites: Baulder's Gate, Wizardry, Might and Magic, and Everquest. I'm a software engineer by day and game developer by night. This is my first major game that I wanted to share with the RPG community. When you get to play it, if you like it, GREAT! And, if you don't, well, that's fine too.

Legendary Journeys lets you take a party of adventurers (that you create) into the world of Farmoor. You'll be able to perform simple tasks for the locals for some quick coin; get involved in some more interesting issues; and, piece together an (I think so, at least) interesting story through your adventurers. I can tell you this: your party is not out to save the world. This game is heavy on exploration. Please, don't go in expecting heavy BioWare dialogs. It would take WAAAY to much time to write in that style.

Some Features:
  • Turn Based Combat
  • Free Movement (no grids)
  • Crafting - weapons, armors, enchanted items
  • Class System - with some sway in the skills your characters can learn
  • Overworld and Dungeon zones for your party to explore
  • Obligatory loot and monsters to slay
Some Screenshots (expand to view)
screenshot_01.png

screenshot_02.png

screenshot_06.png

screenshot_08.png

Early Pre-Alpha Footage (this video is a bit old - working on a new one)

If you made it this far, maybe you are interested in this style of game. I'm working toward a Steam EA release by August 2018. And for those who don't use Steam, I'll have a download link available as well. I have been posting updates on at http://www.blindmonkeygames.com weekly since the site went live a few weeks ago. And, you can sign up for the monthly newsletter as well.

Thanks for reading this far. Please, let me know what you think.

http://www.blindmonkeygames.com

Your game looks interesting and gives comfy vibes. Also;

http://www.blindmonkeygames.com/about.html

In here you made a typo, it should be explore* Just saying.

Kevin French

Blind Monkey Games
Developer
It's been a while since I have posted anything. Day job sucked the life out of me with
a big datacenter migration which we finished up Valentine's Day weekend. Despite the long hours, I still managed
to get some dev work done with the game! Most of the work that I have been doing is
creating and populating the needed zones for the game. I've added some screenshots of the a few of the new zones
for your enjoyment. You can see more over at http://www.blindmonkeygames.com/baal/media.html Note: some of these are early shots and are still a work in progress.

screenshot_33.png

screenshot_41.png

screenshot_35.png

screenshot_38.png

Now, I have a certain art theme that I've been trying to maintain; so, this isn't Assasin Creed Odyssey
level graphics were talking. This theme is based on the art that I have available and my abilities as a level designer :)
So, if you like state of the art graphics that makes your GPU cry, sorry to disappoint.

I have figured out a better way to handle the mob's AI. It's a faster method vs. deciding which spells/abilities
a mob has access. Now, I assign based on their level and what skills they should be using. I still consider any special
abilities/spells a mob may have and assign those individually. This has helped in speeding up mob design consideribly.

The run system has been revamped! I have added code which will select the nearest run point instead of retreating
to your starting location within the zone. Currently, Nerah's Landing is the only zone that has been updated.
I'll be updating all zones to include the multi-evac spots. So, within dungeons, you will no longer retreat
to the beginning. You will retreat to the nearest safe spot within the dungeon.

I've worked on my melee abilities. These abilities are tied to a specific skill. So, if you have the sword skill
and a sword equipped, you will be able to use those abilities that you have trained. You gain access through combat
books similar to spellbooks. What you can train in is based on your current skill rank and level. I have been
contemplating adding ranks to each ability like there are with spells. The idea, you will need to seek out
trainers to increase your rank within that ability much like casters need to seek out spell tomes to increase
their spell's rank. I have decided yet; but, I really like the idea.

I'd like to say thanks for those who are still interested in this little game. It has kept me
motivated to finish it. I will admit, this was not what I set out to make. I originally wanted to create
a single-player (maybe with co-op) MMO style of game including the tab-targeting combat system EQ and WoW uses.
I was moving right along. Then, one day during testing - the game was not fun for me. So, I backed off of development
for a while and started playing some older RPGs that I wasn't able to play during their heyday (either the PC was lacking
or I was playing EQ at the time :)). Well, I discovered Might and Magic 6-8 and loved the party development aspect of the game.
And, that's how I got the idea to meld MM6 with EQ/WoW style of play which I found fun. My biggest fear, no one else would like the idea.

I have my PC specs figured out for the game. I have a few PCs and laptops available. What I discovered: this game
wil NOT run on a potato. I originally was targeting my laptop with an integrated graphics chip (an old intel chip).
I cranked everything down to the lowest settings. It ran - barely. Specs are at the end of this post.
I did this because I needed that info. Plus, after many arguments with myself, I decided to put the game on
Steam. I'll be creating the page soon. It makes sense to do so. I liked the cloud save feature of Steam and the
SDK was easy enough to integrate. I'll probably create some achievements for those that enjoy them.

PC SPECS
Minimum Requirements
------------------------------
CPU: Quad Core 3.5ghz
GPU: GTX 1050tx
RAM: 8gb
Resolution: 1920x1080
VRAM: 4GB
HD Space: 5GB

Recommended Specs
--------------------------
CPU: i7-6800 3.4ghz or better
GPU: GeForce 1070
RAM: 16gb
Resolution: 1920x1080
VRAM: 8GB
HD Space: 5GB

Kevin French

Blind Monkey Games
Developer
For anyone interested, the game is now over on Steam using the Early Access model. It is set to go live Sept 6. I've setup a discord server here for anyone who wants to discuss the game - trying to come to grips with this 21st development stuff :)
Here's what I am afraid of from you guys and gals - I don't think this will live up to your standards/expectations. But, I've tried my darndest to accommodate. So, feel free to rip me apart in your Codexian ways :D
I have created a full PDF manual. It is still a work in progress as I work on the game - I want to add spell and combat ability information, more reference tables, etc. Manual came in at 76 pages in PDF format - pretty decent.
I have started the official world map - finally! The starting realm - Umbrea - has been fully marked. The other realms will be filled in as I work on the zones for that realm.

I've not posted in a while because I've been polishing the game, testing all core features and game play loop to push for Steam Early Access. Steam provides a great way for pushing regular updates so, you as the player, only need to download the updates vs. the entire application. Also provides Cloud saves (not active yet) and for those that like such things – achievements (will be added in a future update).

There is still plenty more to do. I have more zones that need to be created, populated and itemized. I am currently re-working how the main quest line unfolds (world map helped me see this from a better angle), crafting needs more fun things to craft, etc. It’s a work in progress. Now, it has a better defined end in sight! I will call the game finished when the main quest line is completed and in game. However, there will be additional content updates until the side content is completed.

Early Access goes live Sept 6 2020. You can find the game on Steam here: Legendary Journeys

If you want to support, GREAT! But, wishlist or follow if you are interested in the game when it exits early access. Don't worry - I'll post the news here as well

I will be uploading a finalized demo of the game on Steam and over at Itch in the next month or so. Want to give the demo (Nerha’s Landing zone) a final once over before I release. Love demos!

That polishing included a huge list of updates:

· Fixed graphic lag/stuttering that I noticed on my dev system – experimental rendering line was never removed

· Additional zones added

· More zones populated

· Removed the durability/repair system – this may be looked at in the future. The old system was not fun

· Increased level cap from 20 to 60 (mobs have increased as well)

· New combat examine HUD added for mobs – press the examine key while hovering the cursor over a mob during combat will display a HUD with current HPs and active statuses

· New status: Panicked – some mobs will go into panic mode if they’ve take enough damage. Reduces their effectiveness in battle. PCs will be added to this in a future update

· Added a proper world map of Farmoor – can be downloaded and viewed in game. The map is not 100% complete. This map will be updated as I work on areas. You can view the current map on the Steam page

· Added an actual PDF manual – woah! - visible from the Steam page

· Added the initial beginnings of the faction system – no benefits yet. Future use will be quest access, better vendor prices, and following the correct faction might benefit you with powers

· Updated all spells – made sure all spells had effects, sound, animations and descriptions for each rank

· Update spell book and tomes descriptions – more information added so you can determine if you want a character to learn the spell or upgrade a spell’s rank

· This might not have been noticed before; but, with the map now available – verified traveling between zones was in the right direction

· More mob AI updates in battle – if you can use the ability, so can they (assuming they the right training of course)

· Added a loading bar when moving between zones

· Organized abilities by type (fire, water, sword, dagger, etc)

· Updated the screenshots to include the GUI when pressing SHIFT + F12

· Added new shields

· Journal now has a new section – Journal which records notes and important information not related to quests

· Resurrection system has been updated – depending on the cleric’s abilities, the character being resurrected may return with multiple injuries that will need to be healed

· Healing poultices – when healing injuries, there is a chance the item will fail to heal, the more powerful the poultice, the less of a chance of failure

· Reworked the Druinport zone buildings – they have more cohesion now

· Spell scrolls have been added to the game – anyone can use the scroll

· Like spells, combat abilities now have 4 proficiency levels (Initiate, Novice, Expert, and Master)

· Added combat abilities training manuals – these allow the character to become more proficient with an ability

· Cleaned up various GUI windows

· Items, Weapons and Armors are no longer droppable in the world – if inventory becomes too much of a clutter, will re-look at this option

· Equipment, Inventory, Training windows – can use the change party keys now [ - previous, ] – next

· Added a hotbar for each character – you can drag abilities to these hotbars for each character. During combat, the hotbar will “light up” during that character’s turn. This cuts down the number of clicks to perform an action during combat. You can press the F1 key to hide them if you don’t want to use/see them

· Loot tables have been adjusted – always a work in progress

· Some item prices have modified

· Skill checks (these are behind the scenes against a 1D20 roll vs. difficulty check), such as lock picking or disarming a trap, now take into account the skill’s level and governing attribute score

Looks like a small list. If I were doing this full time – yep very small list. But, I’m not; so, it took a while.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I'm not sure how much feedback you will get from people here. I for one don't play RPGs in Early Access, as the first time through is usually the best experience. I wish you the best of luck though

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom