Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's actually win the Second Punic War in Rome & Carthage

Andnjord

Arcane
:bravo:

Great job, I enjoyed every update to the hilt. It was a joy seeing the Romans getting slowly picked apart :D

I was aware of the game from a previous aborted LP here.
Same here.

I'll buy the game once I have time for games again, and that'll come after I finish my Steam & Iron AAR :negative:

The capacity to reload once thanks to the "Senate" the absolutely terrible Senate decisions helped me have the correct decisions several times

Told you you shouldn't have listened to the Paradox philistines.

I plan to do my next AAR on another Rome vs Carthage thing, in another game - just as unknown.

Please do so!

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Good job:salute:!

I didn't know the game before, but I don't think I'd buy, since it's not much my cup of tea.

Nahel

Arcane
I did not know it but will probably buy it later
Nice lp !

MZeta

Scholar
Just now managed to caught up with the LP, nicely done!
I didn't know this game and for time reasons I will probably not buy it :(

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Not sure why you need to brofist everyone of my post, but thank you for the push up, comrade !

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom