Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Let's all rage together at "PC Gamer"s latest "top 100" "pc games" list

Should "PC Gamer" be exterminated

• yes

• absolutely

• definitely

• START THE OVENS! (kc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
It's like they took their "writing" "team" and had them list 100 different PC video games and randomized it. It's so blatantly obvious they got paid for this shit. Yes of course Overwatch belongs in the top 15 best PC video games of all time, revolutionary one button team wiping mechanics. Yes of course fucking Dishonored 2 (maybe because it dishonors the first one) is the 3rd best PC video game of all time. Dark Souls? Dark Souls is a shitty console game. Doom 2016 above Doom 2? It was nothing but a mediocre throwback shooter. Rise of the Triad did the same shit years ago. Why is there so much throwaway indie trash here? Civ 6? Frankly I never played any Civ but one of my friends is insane about it and he told me it's a downgrade. It's also missing any Age of Empires. What the fuck is Her Story? It sounds like some shitty Depression Quest esque """"game"""", also where the fuck is Gothic and why is Skyrim higher than Morrowind? Fucking UNDERTALE? Undertale is fucking trash in every conceivable way possible.
I'm fucking pissed, lads.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
MxAxs6f.jpg

This erects the man.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Deflowerer

Arcane
To be honest, was there ever a FPS golden age? Most monocled titles were far and few, rest just average clones?

Falksi

Arcane
OK, so I've just had to go through it again to make sure I'd not missed anything.

So.....

No Mass Effect 1....
No Dragon Age:Origins....
No Witcher 1 or 2

Now don't get me wrong, all are flawed in their own way, and I can understand why some folk would prefer other entries in each series. But.....seriously? NONE of those 4 games are as good as the shallow wankfest that is Skyrim? none of those 4 games are better than Euro Truck Simulator, Warhammer: ET Vermintide, Sunless Sea etc?

I forgot to look for it, but I'm fairly sure I didn't see any of the Monkey Island series on there either?

And back on their 2013 list Mass Effect 3 ranked 8th? So it's now not even in the top 100? Just WTF

I think this could be possibly the worst "Top 100" list ever produced. I hope everyone involved are victims of the next terrorist attack.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom