Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Discover The Fate Of Atlantis ! (Completed)

Cassidy

Arcane
Bandwidth exceeded...

:x

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Damn, I saw it coming and I changed to tinypick for the last update but it wasn't enough. It will reset in a week or so. I'll continue with tinypick.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Wits -- women in Indiana Jones are just good for eye candy.

SoupNazi

If this is anything like Mass Effect, if you pick teamwork there will surely be a very exposing but still decent sex scene, so!

KalosKagathos

Learned
33mwimg.jpg

Isn't the Greek original having been lost a rule rather than an exception?

Also, wits.

spekkio

Arcane
I vote for The Team Path because I'm not a fag like the people that voted otherwise.

Also, stick to TinyPenis, they hate Fuhrer images for some strange reason, though... :?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
KalosKagathos said:
Isn't the Greek original having been lost a rule rather than an exception?
Yes, Strernhart says (or at least tries to say) the same thing. The Greek Original is forever lost and he only found an Arabic text claiming it was a translation from Plato's original.

Ok, up to now we have :

TEAM : 10
WITS : 8
FISTS : 0

A close call between team and wits, as expected. I'll leave the rest of the day open for voting and tomorrow the path will be decided.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Having played all 3 paths myself, I would say Wits. Wits is quite similar to team, only with a few more puzzles and you get to visit additional locations.

Also, the Wits version of the submarine sequence is by far the most amusing.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Derper said:
Will you get all IQ-points, or isn't that possible?
Not in one playthrough. You need to play through all 3 paths to pull it off. There may be other conditions too, can't remember for sure.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Sceptic said:
Derper said:
Not in one playthrough. You need to play through all 3 paths to pull it off. There may be other conditions too, can't remember for sure.

WHat I'm not sure about is whether the game marks IQ points globally, so you can reload and start a new path, or if you're required to start a new game each time.

Divinity: Original Sin
ghostdog said:
Sceptic said:
Derper said:

WHat I'm not sure about is whether the game marks IQ points globally, so you can reload and start a new path, or if you're required to start a new game each time.

No need to restart. you can reload and start a new path.

Sometimes, you may have multiple solutions to puzzles in the same path: in team and wits, you can still fight some Nazis, even tough you have other means of disposing them.

And you get separated IQ points if you beat him, if you use a contraption, or if you talk your way out.

Of course, in fists you will mostly have to fight, and won't have too many extra options, but they're exist.

Oh, and if fighting, NEVER use the superpunch. It won't grant you IQ points.

The same way it was in the last crusade adventure.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
I've played this game a few times (ironically, I was unable to finish the fists path - I got stuck in a labyrinth I think, but I wasn't aware of multiple ways to get the lost dialogue of Plato - what I mean is, I got it in all three different ways in my playthroughs over the years and something felt weird (e.g. the I remembered a cat figurine contained a key, but when it turned out it didn't I thought my mind was playing tricks on me (and such situations happened more than once). This is not only one of the best games for a single playthrough, it is also highly replayable.

Anyway, I vote for the team path.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Ok, codexers and fellow popamolers , time's up.

FINAL VOTES ARE :

TEAM : 14
WITS : 10
FISTS : 0

...and the TEAM path is the winner !

xm8hap.jpg

I'm sure you're all hoping for steamy romance and hot archaeological sex...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom