Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's get Underrail on GOG.com

Diggfinger

Arcane
All hail, Oh mighty Codexers,
ye who be masters of troll and trickery,

Let us join forces to make sure Underrail can run its reign on GOG.com so that Styg can earn butt-loads and retire to a tropical island somewhere. (For a few days only, of course...just to let him brainstorm ideas for the sequel).

Should you find yourselves so inclined, hesitate not to cast ye mighty vote of lightning & thunder!
http://af.gog.com/wishlist/games/underrail?as=1649904300

- Digg

Last edited by a moderator:

Whalenought_Joe

Whalenought Studios
Developer
This should absolutely be submitted to GOG, voted x2. Underrail is crazy polished, I'm sure they won't have an issue it on there.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I believe Styg said that he would like to have the game on GOG if possible. But GOG does not do early access games, so we will have to wait for the full release of Underrail to get it to GOG, which should not be too long anyway.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Definitely wait for the full release, but then it has to happen.

m_s0

Arcane
It hasn't been there yet. What heresy is this?
Just GOG being GOG. Apparently, they're way too good for MADMAN, while Serpent in the Staglands also has to fight for a place on their store. It's ludicrous.

Voted.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Already voted for it ages ago - I considered supporting it on Steam Early Access at some point (I still might, Styg&co. deserve it), but decided to wait for the ultimate DRM free experience.

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
Voted. I've only just started using GoG. I'm curious is there actually much risk that Underrail and SitS won't make it, or do they just generally not put games there untill release or something ? I prefer GoG because of the pricing not being in USD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom