Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

ironyuri

Trolling me

:excellent:

tumblr_lu7lj7lg6p1r3hb4co1_500.jpg

Friends?

Love this photo, Russians showing the German POW the Russian Culture, WWI was not as vicious in the east as WWII was. It is fitting WH40K nicely too. :salute:

If it was WWII the Cossacks (wouldn't exist anymore) would be saying: "WE PLAY THIS SONG AS WE RAPE YOUR WOMEN XAXAXAXA"

Cassidy

Arcane
H

Not counting the Nob's head, also because of:

baneblade.jpg

Willing to flip-flop to F if the Vostroyans have Bear Cavalry.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Plus a vote for H means we are with the badassesest ork killers in the imperium. Crucial considering we voted for an ork nob head as our trophy!

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If it was WWII the Cossacks (wouldn't exist anymore) would be saying: "WE PLAY THIS SONG AS WE RAPE YOUR WOMEN XAXAXAXA"

If this was WWII you would seen majority of Cossacks fighting with Germans against Jewish Bolshevism.... they were handled out by British and Americans to Stalin and shot after WWII ended... even those who were never ''Soviet Citizens"

Kz3r0

Arcane

If this was WWII you would seen majority of Cossacks fighting with Germans against Jewish Bolshevism.... they were handled out by British and Americans to Stalin and shot after WWII ended... even those who were never ''Soviet Citizens"
:hero:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
<root> mordian iron guard is cool too they are kinda badass
<root> they repelled some chaos invasions
<root> armageddon is kinda shitting imo because they're like the mechanicum's dearies
<root> so they have shittons of super-heavy tanks
<Roxorowski> yup
<Roxorowski> SHADOWSWORD
<Roxorowski> ^____^
<root> i dropped two regiments
<root> praetorians, because they are = mordian iron guard
<root> and cadian shock troops because derp
<root> lol i am das cadian suddenly titans
<Roxorowski> yes
<Roxorowski> I figured as much
<Roxorowski> altho I don't think anyone would pick Cadians
<Roxorowski> they are even more boring than elysians
<root> well cadians are the best regiment
<root> overall
<Roxorowski> yeah
<Roxorowski> like ultramarines
<Roxorowski> ^___^
<root> elysians aren't boring you cock !
<root> :/
<Roxorowski> no skin to win = no fun
<root> well so e3verbody should go vostroyans then
<Roxorowski> nah
<Roxorowski> no shadowswords
<root> all vostroyans have officer-quality gear tho
<root> since all firstborns
<root> etc
<Roxorowski> NO
<Roxorowski> SHADOWSWORDS
<root> you're not getting any shadowswords
<Roxorowski> ...

For the record: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Shadowsword#.T-bF0h1CjyE

I feel cheated and will no longer follow this LP :(

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
REAL MEN DO NOT NEED SHADOWSWORDS WHEN THEY HAVE YELLOW UNIFORMS, GAS-MASKS, A DEEP TRENCH AND GIGANTIC ARTILLERY GUNS FILLING THE SKY WITH SHELLS AND THE SOUND OF THUNDER.

Indeed! Vote Armageddon Steel Legion!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Steel legion > Derp korps. Don't let the german uniforms fool you. Derp Korps haven't got Shadowsword super-heavy anti-titan tanks, nor will they let us DEVOUR SOUL

ironyuri

I move that Anus Pounder, Turisas and Zwist's votes be struck from the record. Anus came in on the vote after Jaedar and I discussed it in Codex Diversity Squad, he then pressganged Turisas and this... Zwist fellow, to vote with him, eventhough they are not followers of this LP!

It's a scandal, and I demand root do something about it.

Jaedar: but H is basically deff corps but with more vehicles
Pharaoh: http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/lets-larp-the-emperors-finest-a-wh40k-if.73483/page-2
Pharaoh: here turisas.
ironyuri: Jaedar
ironyuri: why is voting for officer bad?
Pharaoh: Root gives the choices in the mid post.
Moulyneux Fan: ah
Moulyneux Fan: it's larping
Pharaoh: Plz vote B.
ironyuri: i wanted to vote officer
Jaedar: well
Turisas: kk

Turisas: I don't even know what that shit is
Pharaoh: yuri you faggot.
Pharaoh: Why vote H ?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Another shameful display from CDS. Truly they are the heralds of the great decline!

Zaan

Novice
Might as well stop lurking for this.

Had a hard time deciding between Steel Legion and Vostroyans. Vostroyans are quite :obviously: but I'm about to start collecting my own IG army and their supposed to be a mechanized infantry like Steel Legion so reading about them would be nice. In the end...

Voting F for Vostroyan, urban warfare and being elite augmented troops instead of cannon fodder is right up my alley. Being aristocrats hurts my republican heart though, well whatever this is the grim darkness of far future (and the way Codex will play it most of those aristocrats will end slaughtered anyway :incline:).

I'm quite surprised by my own choice, well won't mind if Steel Legion wins instead.

exe

Augur
What's CDS?
Anyway, hard choice. But I pick H mostly because they have more tanks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom