Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Multiplay Alpha Centauri - Binary Dawn - Game 1

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
hO4iDH2.png

dcRXPLH.png

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

sm8WhC8.png

Nwabudike Morgan: Shareholders! Employees! Planetary citizens! As you well know, I have been working tirelessly these last years in my capacity as Planetary Governor. Not selflessly, of course - Morgan Industries has secured a great many lucrative contracts during my time in office - yet *some* shareholders have questioned my ability to keep up with our friends and allies. Well, let me be the first to congratulate the Hive and the University on their progress! Weather projects, psionic breakthroughs, the Maritime Control Center and the new Hive-manufactured longevity vaccine to rival our own Pharmacon tanks! Remarkable stuff, testament to what an age of peace and profit makes possible! Now, let me also be the first to assure you: Morgan industries is still ahead of the game!

Nwabudike Morgan: You might have noticed my snazzy pair of Morgan Cyber-Aviator Ultra Shades - they are not merely a fashion statement or a means to bolster my charisma! As it so happens, I just now finished my test drive of the brand-new Morgan Mil-Tek "Raptor" Strategic Bomber - the first military aircraft on Planet - built by utilizing recently recovered progenitor technology! Sure felt good to fly again - last time was, oh, a hundred and forty years ago or so when I took my Celestial-built Duranium Yacht for its last spin before I boarded the Unity. Time sure flies, and so, ladies and gentleman, does Morgan Industries!

[Cue to majestic footage]

FKskdCx.png

Nwabudike Morgan: Real combat missions, of course, will be handled by the professionals, and boy do we have some top people in that regard. On March 3, M.Y. 2199, I directed the Morganic Atmospheric Corps to establish an elite school for the top one percent of its talents. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated were the best pilots humanity had ever seen. They succeeded. Our genetically enhanced mechanical men are blessed with state-of-the-art neural interfaces and automatic combat-chem regulation. Fully integrated, they are literally part of our needlejets, able to respond to threats and issues within mere nano-seconds! Just another benefit of prospering in a global, Free Market and post-charter environment, without the bleating of "humanitarian" concerns hampering the march of progress!

Nwabudike Morgan: Naturally, Air Power has enabled commercial air transport and a host of other revenue-generating enterprises. And yet it is but a stepping stone to off-planet resource harvesting, the real deal and our mid-term goal, long called for by our former Ad Astra friends among the University. Mark my words: it will happen, and it will happen in our lifetimes! In the meantime, we make do with more imminent miracles of industry: Morgan Industries borehole drilling is proceeding at top pace, ETA two Mission Years, and our Morgan HR Population-Boom Project "Golden Baby" now officially embarks to herald the dawn of our new century on Chiron! But wait - there's more!

LLWqInP.png

Nwabudike Morgan: Recent scientific developments have also made possible a long cherished dream of mine - salvaging the U.N.S. Unity fusion core! Still left intact among the Unity wreckage in the neutral zone, this miracle of old-world engineering has patiently awaited those wise enough to reap its rewards. We may not be able to replicate it yet, but we sure can tap its wealth for our benefit. Effective, immediately, I have called a vote to jointly take advantage of this treasure, sharing all recovered energy equally among all human factions on Planet. As promised during my campaign: With Morgan, YOU WIN!

And for real this time! Amusingly I wasn't even going for this tech, I plugged in an artifact and got it by random. I was operating under the assumption it would unlock my current project, must have mixed things up after the Translator. Not too shabby however, needlejets will be useful to discourage invasion. And to think Jason Liang told me only last night it would take a brozillion years to get them. :lol:

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
"Once again, take note that Morgan does not imply he is superior to the rest of the planet. He states that he is merely ahead.
And the salvaging of Unity's core is to sweeten the bitter aftertaste for the rest of his rivals. Time is running out, Sister. We must act."

- Brother Steve, "We must dissent lah"

Hellraiser

Arcane

VzlODwk.png

The state-funded Svarog Mohole Initiative has announced that their new borehole is operational, much to the shock of the naysayers from KOMICO who claimed it was impossible and unprofitable to replicate the progenitor construction they have been exploiting for decacycles. The rocky wastes on the shore of Picon Mare are now the sight of a true marvel of human engineering rivalling that which the progenitors left behind and what the savage Spartans have destroyed. Energy and raw material output has been confirmed to be near that of the Kopernigk Borehole.

The Svarog team has been congratulated by faction authorities on their success in applying the principals of ecological engineering to their extreme. Climatic Research is now expected to become another major industrial hub, rivalling that of University Base, Kopernigk Observatory and Mir Lab.

This achievement together with past decicycle's announcement of the Echelon Mirror erection by the Dazhbog Thermosolar Initiative marks another in a string of impressive terraforming feats completed swiftly thanks to the wonders of University science.

In other news Neverdrone Crow Control Solutions reported record sales for the past quarter-cycle as unrest and dissent increased after cuts in our faction's social expenses. Even regular consumers are procuring Neverdrone products to be prepared for the rioting aggressive mouth-foaming illiterate masses which are unable to appreciate the wealth and splendour of our great cities which is increasing with every cycle.

Ja0SQ7Z.png

Mongol-mongol's shadow no longer looms over my industry! Doubtful anyone else got a borehole already, I had formers working on it even before the Paradigm was rushed. Another one will also finish soon elsewhere in university land.

In other news the proposal to scrap the unity core was passed and everyone is rich now.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
Morgan-University Technological Race heats up as Air Power and Borehole technology developed

Tensions are high between the University and Morgan. Between trade wars and the Morganites pushing for University brands to be banned by government agencies, it’s pretty evident that both sides aren’t happy with the other. To support its business partner, MorganPad, a Neo Shenzhen-based company that supplies parts for Morgan has announced that it will start punishing employees that buy University produced UPhone series.

According to a statement given to the Morgan News Network, MorganPad will impose a penalty equal to the market cost of the purchased UPhone. It isn’t entirely clear how the company plans to charge the employees, but the fine could be deducted from their paychecks. If this wasn’t enough of a reason for MorganPad’s employees to avoid University Products at all costs, the company is also offering to give those who buy the M-Series Phone 15 percent of the purchase price back.

Prokhor Zakharov declared this action as detrimental to the industry and a disgrace to the position of Planetary Governor. CEO Morgan replied by holding airshows that briefly violated University airspace and drew a similarity to how easily a UniPhone security is penetrated by any probe teams. The University shortly responded with a great tremor across the waters and declared the opening of their planet-first borehole facility.

The Gaian Stepdaughters representative in the UN declared that both sides should halt their gamesmanship and cease their child-like behavior, citing that this event as another example of toxic masculinity in action. At the mention of Gaians' future attempt to slowdown planet-wide activity, the entire UN assembly roared in unison and demanded Deidre shut the fuck up and submit her turn.

Last edited:

Hellraiser

Arcane
BzjWaD4.png

2201, the year of three governor candidates :M

js4iNlF.png

We're catching up to the Hive's legion of people due to pop booming happening in both the University and Morgan Industries currently but the Hive has more bases which are not yet at maximum capacity.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
93q0CfL.png

This politically unaffiliated message is brought to you by

RDtfjor.jpg

Last edited:

Hellraiser

Arcane
So apparently PBEM vote calculations are a bit bugged and not everybody could vote for three candidates as it recalculated the votes or something on hitting end turn or on switching mission years. I guess probably they could only for Yang and Zakharov since I boomed past Morgan on my turn just after him and his vote proposal. Yang is governor now and will stay that way for... 20 more turns at least as we just got the sunspots event preventing any diplomacy for 20 turns, including votes. I guess this is karma for a certain someone for trying to do jewish trickery to stay in office longer and reap the extra commerce.

7quF1bX.png

The turn is 103 and I am now leading in pop but probably not for long as I do not have hab domes, I am not researching hab domes and I cannot trade for hab domes due to sun spots. And I will gain just 3 pop next turn putting me at 92 I think, as all bases but two which can't boom at the moment will be at size 7. Meanwhile Yang has still quite a few bases far from 7 pop while Morgan has hab domes and size 8 bases already (with shit improvements as he's mostly overfishing the freshwater sea tiles with no improvements there at all, minimum effort maximum profit and all that).

On the upside only I have tree farm tech which I got on my last turn, 5 turns earlier than expected actually thanks to a node breakthrough event. Useful stuff as it also increases commerce and adds +1 mineral in fungus (helps my pop boom as fungus serves as most/rolling farm/solar tiles essentially with planned). Well Deidre can also build tree farms in this mod from the start but doesn't have the tech for it.

It looks like nothing will really happen for the next month or so in real life as everybody is pacted and busy building. Can't break a pact with sunspots IIRC (apart from probe shenanigans). We might see a project construct somewhere though. I think Yang finished the vaccine but I did not bother checking.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
The hilarious part is that I planned to secure the governor vote because 1) it was my last shot at it, and 2) I knew full well sunspot was on the horizon. I would've loved to milk that commerce yehzah for up to 20 years despite having less pop and technically not being eligible for the position. I even attempted to bribe Grimgravy to vote for me - and it wasn't going to be cheap! Still worth it, however. Sadly the PBEM quirkiness made short work of those plans (confirmed it in a test PBEM game, any population shift will kick you off the race mid-vote). Real shame because I would've loved to post smug stuff. Anyhow, game goes on.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Sadly the PBEM quirkiness made short work of those plans (confirmed it in a test PBEM game, any population shift will kick you off the race mid-vote). Real shame because I would've loved to post smug stuff. Anyhow, game goes on.

So how does this work anyway, does this calculate the votes as of hitting end turn and send them to the next player? Because when I voted we were both tied which I think you also saw, or was that just me getting three choices?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I think what happens is that you vote before your population grows during your turn, since diplomacy and events seem to happen before the base growth is calculated. So while you could technically vote for me, Brozil couldn't since by the time he got your turn your pop had already surpassed mine. Even if you had voted for me it probably wouldn't have worked.

RK47

Patron
Can't break a pact with sunspots IIRC (apart from probe shenanigans).

Akshully...

...if you open the comm-link tab and right click another faction, you'll notice an option to 'cancel pact.'

:M

*updates my smac.txt*

'Mr Zhakarov, your comments on the upcoming Sunspot activity?'
'It's a shame.'
'About what, Sir?'
'That we cannot break pacts during sunspot activity.'

FluffyFloweryGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

The reporters were stunned.

'Sir, we are live.' whispered the apprentice.

'What is the problem, Alexei?'
'Sir, we can break pacts during sunspot activity. Are you seriously insinuating we are going to-'
'Ah! AHEM! I misspoke! It would be a shame that we cannot communicate with our pact brothers for aid and mutual cooperation during Sunspot activity!'

Reporters murmur grew louder.

'And that's all the time we have for today for the interview. Goodbye! And Merry Christmas from the University!'

RK47

Patron
Today another one of Morgan's needle jets flew over the skies.
Where is ours?, I asked Sister Miriam. Are we not Morgan's allies?
She shrugged and blamed the sunspot activity. An act of God, she said.

I question her naivety and quoted the good Brother Lal:

Sister, beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

She did not reply.

-Brother Steven
We must desist lah

RK47

Patron
<REDACTED> was last seen: Engaged in conversation, 15 minutes ago

----End of Transmission----

4720234E456AC75ACFDE3F35F1978A57A7542503

Experts: The Human Hive has effectively went off the grid

The Coalition of Morgan-University will lament the loss of planetary governorship to the Human Hive. This costly blunder has effectively shrouded the entirety of Human Hive activity from the rest of the Planet, not to mention the incoming Sunspot activity fortifying Yang's sphere of influence even further. No trade of technology or direct fund transfers are possible during sunspot activity. It's every faction for themselves. Isolation, just the way Hive preferred to carry out their daily business.

Splinter factions within the Believers are rumored to be outraged at the outcome and demand retribution. 'This is all Morgan's fault! We HAD the votes needed to overturn the Hive's advantage,' said one of the Believers.

The usual message of 'business as usual' came from CEO Morgan but one cannot ignore the awkward message his ally, Prokhor Zakharov delivered during recent press coverage. Make no mistake, caution is the rule of the day. Businesses and citizens are advised to remain calm and adapt to the possible change of situation.

For more information on how to cope with Sunspot activity visit our website to download the guide to your datalinks.

Last edited:

Hellraiser

Arcane

vuUvdTO.png

Eva Petrenko:
Faction authorities have condemned the unprovoked aggression of Believer-affiliated troops on the Gaian settlement of Port Yara. Tensions have been high in the region ever since what looked like an invasion force was spotted by Gaian scout teams two cycles ago. The Provost is outraged in particular at the fact that this incident took place despite the reassurances made by Sister Miriam that troops shall be withdrawn, following their earlier discovery by Lady Deirdre's forces ruining what seemed to be a surprise attack.

Eva Petrenko:
An ultimatum has been forwarded to Sister Miriam by our government. The Believers are to disband the forces occupying the Gaian Base and retreat back to their continent, so that Gaian control of the base can be re-established. Failure to comply will result in harsh consequences.

Eva Petrenko:
One expert said that he is shocked by this attack calling it, quote, "a fuck up on strategic level, a real bone headed move", especially considering that the Believers and Gaians have had a signed pact of sisterhood not so long ago preventing a proper surprise attack. Furthermore the expert noted that "there is nothing to gain for Miriam from this conquest" referring to the recent transfer of two progenitor devices formerly in Gaian possession. The devices were sent for study at University xenoarcheology facilities and yielded the recent advancements in ecology and psionics.

Eva Petrenko:
The Science Legion is on standby in case reason does not prevail and hostilities escalate. So far sanctions against trade with the Believers have been put in place by our Faction. Believing military observers and most diplomatic staff has been forced to return back to their homeland citing security concerns. Faction officials are still hopeful that Miriam Godwinson will see reason.

Eva Petrenko:
In other news the Psi Corps' first expedition on the very first lab grown University isle of the deep has surveyed much of Vulcan Mare already according to the Custodes office overseeing the expedition. The Psi Corps' empaths praise the support received from the Curiositas Naval Nexus which allowed them to scout far further than originally planned and retrieve much more data than expected.

Eva Petrenko:
University Base ecotechs received praises for the completion of the very first Tree Farm which severely optimized the industrial supply chains in our factions headquarters, in addition to boosting the local economy.

Eva Petrenko:
And now for an interview with the man known only as Stan. Stan is known as a guru amongst the fungal enthusiast community which has recently gained some political power in the assembly even getting their own viceprovost for matters of infrastruture development.

[flashy transition]

Javier Carlos: So Mr. Stan, what do you think of the recent fungal industry boom.

Stan:
Well, man, you see man, now that we man are kind of part of the man, man. It is like, man, we are in a new age man. And it was like I was saying it would be man, if the man saw what we can do with fungus, man.

Javier Carlos:
I see, so what were you saying before the ban on fungal exploitation research was lifted?

Stan:
Man, I was saying a lot of things man. But they didn't listen man, the man didn't want them to listen, didn't want them to hear the truth man! But now that changed man. And now, man, we know how great fungal fields are man. The truth is out man!

Javier Carlos:
Care to elaborate Mr. Stan?

Stan:
Yeah man, you see, man, in the past one was like "man, this grid zone is nothing but icky fungus, man, better build a farm with some solar panels man". That was their economic and industrial dogma man. But now we know man, that you can get as much food from a fungus field man, as from all but the best of farmland, man. And that even better man, we can get useful materials for machinery and stuff man, and even more energy, thanks to this new meditation stuff man, than from all but the best elevated solar farms. And its is like for free man, just sitting there. This is what the man did not want us to know about man, but now the man lets us know about it, so it is all good man. All it took was knowing the truth man, the truth set us free man! Smoke it, eat it, power your nodes, build cybernetic implants and missiles man, with fungus you can do all of that man! Better than forests man!

Javier Carlos:
Quite fascinating but also it is quite true that the fungal extraction industry is on the rise for the past couple of cycles, booming in particular ever since the previous cycle of course. Empaths are now at the forefront of industry and useful unlike Councillor Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation. If only we knew this cycles ago we could have indeed enjoyed prosperity for much, much longer, ideally starting from planetfall.

rK7blwj.png

This is an outrage! Brozil is getting invaded by AO, who really should have planned this whole thing better and not tried to be cheeky as the whole surprise bit was botched. TBS spotted his forces, Gaia's Second Landing got reinforced quickly, probably also broke pact to send Believing units back home. So AO went after a close poorly defended base. In his place I would have never bothered with this, this is one of the worst directions AO could take, but oh well.

In any case I cannot allow anyone to wage war against a bro. This madness has to stop one way or another. That knowledge on how to cancel pacts during sunspots came in handy.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yes!!!

fzqqN62.png

Following the advent of wireless neural interfaces, most Morganic employees enjoyed the wonders of Morgan-Net localization services, adverts, social media and datalinks in Morgan Real Time - All the Time!™ mode. Only a tiny minority had abstained from this marvelous symbiosis between the digital and corporeal. Harrisch, in particular, was infamous for having gone "more Luddite than the Believers" - hardly unwarranted following the "reshuffle" of M.Y. 2178 - and he made no secret of his contempt for the perma-connected. Ironically, most of his peers on the reformed Board of Directors shared his concerns, and even old Korenchkin had approved of employing the antiquated Morgansoft Vid-Link conference call as their platform of choice.

The topic at hand during the current meeting was Project Golden Baby, the Morganic effort to match the rapid growth of the University and Human Hive utilizing Morgan Pharmacon's revolutionary, trade-marked Exowomb. This most precious secret effectively bypassed the hazards of natural pregnancies, providing an excellent remedy to the natural Morganic adversity to parenthood. As the meeting unfolded, Takeshi - most recent member of the Board - was carefully concluding his report.

"...and for the class-B targets, Morgan Ocean Dew, Pharmacon and Paramount Mining cannot expand further without additional habitation domes. At the same time, MagnaVolt and Cubicle Farm are simply too rife with unrest to grow further - employees protest the lack of servant droids, disappointing Morgan Arena matches and talents having to make do with mere six-room apartments."

"Perfectly valid and reasonable objections!" Morgan replied. "So it is fair to say the final phase is nearly completed?"

"Very much so, CEO! Morgan Pharmacon's Exowomb Plant has cut production of junior employees to 7% given the corp-wide saturation. Only Morgan Docking is yet to receive its final batch of Morglings for its Morgan Junior Creche Complex. The final results, however, are quite impressive: Morgan Initech and Solarfex are now on par with the greatest University and Hive bases, whereas Morgan Industries and DynaZauber are the most populous settlements on Planet - the only ones truly deserving to be called mega-cities."

"And thanks to the sunspot activity", Harrisch added with a smirk, "they will likely remain so for quite some time. Zakharov must be frustrated, having missed out on that killer deal."

"Probably for the best", McNamara interjected. "They have already overtaken the Hive, and their nerve-stapled hordes continue to breed like worms. Our Exowomb tech is the last thing they need right now."

"Speaking of Zakharov and his incessant frustrations" Morgan said, "how is our reprisal proceeding?" His initial rage over the voting debacle had long since subsided, yet he could not easily forget how Zakharov's intentions had been made blatantly obvious: to cut into his profits, and that just after he had delivered the Unity salvage unto the factions, not to mention saving them all from the Spartan menace! The ingratitude was simply appalling.

"Port Yara appears to be secure for now, CEO!" Edstrom spoke up. "Intel is sketchy given the electromagnetic storms and rising xenomorph activity, but we expect a firm foothold. Zakharov has objected vehemently, as you well know. Naturally, he rejected your suggestion to... What was it... Sit back and enjoy the show?"

"Can he prevent the operation?" Korenchkin asked dispassionately.

"Doubtful. CorpSec estimates he has at most five elite Korolev Cyber-Legions in the field. His new rover prototype is apparently a dedicated vermin control unit, quite similar to our CorpSec Wormcooker except our superior model incorporates a resonance laser. Bound to be quite useless in this theater."

"Air and sea power?" Korenchkin inquired.

"Negligible. They have some Von Braun missiles and that lauded Isle of the Deep operating around Planetary Archives, yet nothing indicates the presence of forces that could engage the Believing fleet. He is pursuing his own air force, ETA five to six Mission Years. Some kind of choppers, if reports are to be trusted. Amusingly, the sunspot activity should prevent him from sharing this knowledge with Deirdre."

"As for their industrial pursuits", Harrisch chipped in, "they seem dedicated to economic expansion, as well as some kind of psionic project competition with the Human Hive. Their former squads are all over the place though, and they have their disgusting advantage! Still, we've ripped Planet a couple of new ones and currently maintain man-made Borehole parity."

"Very well", Morgan said. "My suggestion is that CorpSec shall support our Believing allies to the fullest."

"No disrespect, CEO" McNamara said, visibly disturbed, "but if you persist, it may well mean vendetta. Need I remind you that Zakharov started a Planetary war over the cluster.. This -will- spiral out of control!"

"Then we fight!" Morgan exclaimed resolutely. "Old chap Zakharov is overstepping his position! Threatening our allies, and over some degenerate, market-hostile terrorists to boot! Deirdre is nothing but a former Spartan sycophant, the enabler of the entire Spartan War. Her execution is long overdue, and if the University are foolish enough to test us, they could well use a lesson in humility!"

----

Board approved motion to support the Lord's Believers by majority vote.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
Experts Commentary
CEO Morgan's reaction fooled no one, this was planned from the start.
Planetary Governor Yang yet to take a side

tenor.gif

Think think think

The isolated Human Hive can ill afford to stay out of this conflict. But sunspot activity is preventing effective delivery of aid aside from military assets. Many political commentary laughs at the suggestion that Sister Miriam of the Believers is finally taking a more prominent role in the planetary race for domination.

'That's what CEO Morgan wants you to believe lah, but I don't see any Believer jets in action,' chuckled one of the experts.

But what about the Gaians? What actually invited the Believers to initiate this attack? Sources from within Morgan states that Gaian Stepdaughters are nothing more than a shell company for the University.

'The Gaians are nothing more than a tributary to the University. The notion that they're an independent faction is a complete joke. Nothing personal, Deidre. But business is business,' said one of the unnamed corporate executives.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
D38DBCM.png

Morgan 3d-Hologram Presenter: Welcome to Morgan 3d-Vision News - synthezising the free flow of information for *your* benefit! Top story: Morgtrak Underrail. Amidst much celebration, Nwabudike Morgan personally attended the grand opening of Planet's first faction-wide supertrain network, a true marvel of engineering set to deliver easy come, easy go connections between every Morganic subsidiary on Planet! Our beloved CEO joined the lucky passangers of the inaugural ride from Morgan Pharmacon to Morganland Theme Park, where he concluded the trip with a most well-received press conference.

Nwabudike Morgan: "...but that is not all: with the massive power of MorganTek's Penetrators, tunnels can easily be extended to practically any destination! Supplying new subsidiaries, staffing them with employees and ferrying back harvested resources has never been easier!"

Morgan 3d-Hologram Presenter: Spectacular! And now another trending newsflash! The Board of Directors has vigorously condemned Deirdre Skye for her repeated persecution of Believing converts, as well as a host of other violations, not least her criminally insane demand that Sister Miriam must "return" Port Yara after its disillusioned population spontaneously converted en masse to the Believing creed. Director Edstrom had the following to say.

Edstrom: "Deirdre's aggression against Miriam can be traced back to her hysterical response to Believing missionaries visiting Gaia's Second Landing a few years back, not unlike the situation which led to the martyring of Saint John Allen Chau in Earth's final century. Her people clearly want a better life, free from her deranged junta of market-hostile war criminals! Morgan Industries stands by its Believing allies and will not allow a regressive cult leader to menace the economic, ideological and spiritual freedom of innocent civilians!"

Morgan 3d-Hologram Presenter: The Board also strongly condemned the University's misinformation campaign regarding the whole affair as well as its grievous and inflammatory ultimatum, decrying the response as "war mongering rhetoric of the lowest kind" and urging Zakharov and his coalition partners to "stop harming legitimate business over a terrorist who by their own admission is of no value and whose technological transfers to Santiago precipitated the horrors of the Great War, not least the Zoloto-Gold holocaust!"

Planetary Transit System finally completed! Should come in handy.

Also some highlights from the turn-tracking thread:

Hellraiser said:
We demand that the Believing forces occupying Port Yara are disbanded and the base vacated so that the rightful Gaian authorities can reinstate control of the base.

The Brazilian Slaughter said:
We shall forgive this... intrusion, if the Believers remove their presence from Port Yara with utmost speed.
Else, Gaia's Stepdaughters shall be obligated to persecute war against the Lord's Believers.

agentorange said:
We will continue to exercise our God given right of manifest destiny, to expand Westward and bring the teachings of the Lord to the ever unpredictable, worm worshiping Gaians--with fire and sword if we must. We have no quarrel with the University, we do not intend to intrude on your territory, and frankly we are surprised that you would be so defensive of the backwards Gaians. We ask you with respect, brother Zakharov, to stand aside from this conflict.

Hellraiser

Arcane

v5vn6qE.png

Samples analysed in GAGCHEM laboratories confirmed earlier suspicions that CEO Morgan has ordered the deployment of chemical weapons against innocent Gaians civilians, in what is undoubtedly an organized campaign of genocide and the biggest crime against mankind since Planetfall. The samples were obtained from the wrecks of needlejets shot down by Gaian Skyrangers earlier this cycle during a bombing run that saw an entire bomber wing eradicated by the eager but under-equipped Gaian troops defending the Gaian base of Quake Town.

Citizens joined in spontaneous acts of boycott and lynching of all things Morgan related in reaction to this news, demanding that CEO Morgan pays for acts of barbarism that equal the animal-like savagery of the extinct Spartans. The last remaining Morganite citizens that have not left University territory after diplomatic relations were severed, have been detained and forcefully relocated to cybernetics research centres. There may yet be some value added for mankind from their lives which were so far wasted on corporate slavery.

Meanwhile NGO groups advise citizens to show compassion instead of hatred and donate products of Morgan Industries to the humanitarian cause. Victims of Morganic barbarism need basic supplies, life support components and pharmaceuticals. In particular the "Talents without Borders" group has asked for donations of Morgan Edutainment toys as they can be recycled for much needed raw materials for the Gaian civilians.

The Radical Curie Crew action figure set in particular is much sought, as it contains heavy elements and decaying isotopes much needed by the ravaged Gaian settlements. Such materials are necessary to restore quality of life taken away from them by the corporate warlord Morgan, as they will be used to repair or rebuild the damaged children creches, habitats and other facilities. News of damage from Gaia's Second Landing indicates the situation is the worst there, as a gas attack has killed half of the population while earlier naval shelling inflicted much structural damage to the Gaian main base.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom