Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play Crusader Kings Deus Vult (God wills it!)

Update 8 Jerzy the Not So Sceptical Anymore (Actually Not Sceptical At All, Not Even A Bit...Nope. Also Duke of Mazovia) - That's his whole title now.

kronikarz.jpg

"...And then our Duke was accepted back in catholic church after standing for three days naked before the gates of Rome, whipping himself till he bleed and screaming "EEP! EEP! EEP!"

We have bit of a problem now. Our realm stability is at -3, we are at huge debt again AND we are rivals with one of our vassals (count of Chełmińskie). Jerzy is too awful to deal with this fast and I don't think we will be able to recover from this situation during his rule (even though he's still young). So, we are going to sit the fuck down until we regain some stability. It will probably take couple decades so let's press start and see what happens (I will inform you only about most important events).

UO0001.jpg

That's... nice!

UO0002.jpg

That's important event. We have third son, and his name blown my fucking mind.

UO0003.jpg

Pope asked us to grant bishop place in our court and he gave us sceptical dude. He's fucking trolling us. Also, our mom (Sibyl de Montgomery) decided to leave sinking ship and run away to county of Vladimir Volynsky.

UO0006.jpg

Tutons started to be teutons. We decided to "bear the grudge" and we gained 'hostile' trait (-1 diplomacy +1 martial).

UO0007.jpg

Holy crap, that's going very fast, especially since we got only one "u broke, spend shit to mantain stability" event and this time our spending actually worked.

UO0008.jpg

One of our swedish pets finished education (our wife must have brought whole fucking court with her) and she have level 4 diplomatic education. Making her our chancellor allowed us to gain loyalty with with rebellious vassall who is our rival.

UO0009.jpg

What the fuck?

UO0010.jpg

I hope this "SPQR" is just for show because republics in this game are broken as hell.

UO0011.jpg

Our vassal, Count of Chełm declared war on egypt again. I told Egyptian Sultan that I don't know this guy and he can do with him whatever he wants. CHEŁMINSKIE IS ON THE MARCH! EGYPT BEWARE.

UO0012.jpg

Chełm joined up with Poznan and they are going to fuck up whole middle east!

UO0013.jpg

Oh, our heir died. Fortunately we have two more sons.

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

Holy shit, Countess of Opole captured Jerusalem.

UO0016.jpg

We have quite a lot of piety so we can spend some of it to improve our stability. Pushing church "a little" gives us only 50% chance of improving stability but option that ensures stability improvement also have a chance of giving you 'sceptical' trait. And we don't want it anymore. Fortunately, pushing church a little worked and now we have 0 stability.

UO0017.jpg

UO0018.jpg

We payed homage to our new king. He suck even more than we do.

UO0019.jpg

... Our bishop comitted suicide.

UO0020.jpg

Our court looney decided to leave to... Transylvania. Fitting.

UO0021.jpg

Our new bishop is depressed... Also, our financial situation become stable. We can now start long process of rebuilding our infrastructure. I'm very, very surprised we managed to recover so fast.

UO0022.jpg

Some time passed and few things happend. We gained more stability (we are at +1 now), we were forced by our liege to join crusade (and he took most of our soldiers so we can't wage any war), Poles got kicked out of Jerusalem by turks and our Duke gained some intrigue skill so we revoked bishopric of Galindia.

UO0023.jpg

jerzy.jpg

Are you a wizard?

wizard.jpg

UO0024.jpg

It turned out she is a wizard. We had to burn her and we gained trait 'zelous'.

UO0025.jpg

Now we are getting all kinds of good events.

UO0026.jpg

Well, some bad things also happens. Our 5 years old courtier commited suicide.

UO0027.jpg

Our reputations is great and our son could use some land so this is this is perfect moment to kill few pagans. Unfortunately our liege took most of our troops with him on a crusade...

UO0028.jpg

We will have to use our vassals. But we should be fine if we do this fast enough.

UO0029.jpg

Our regiments are all over the place so we will have to join up in Sambia.

UO0030.jpg

We order Sędzimir to attack Zemgallians with 3 thousand man while rest of our force gathers in Sambia. Sędzimir (I think he's sonf of our bro) is completely worthless at combat so he may have some problems.

UO0031.jpg

He won, but lost 622 men.

UO0033.jpg

Our liege accepted Zemgallians peace offer and we had to re-DoW them.

UO0034.jpg

UO0035.jpg

UO0036.jpg

We captured Zemgalia and it costed us only around 50 prestige (because DoW during truce) and now our son have some land of his own (county of scalovia, because this was worst shithole we had).

UO0037.jpg

God no longer hates us!

UO0038.jpg

And Zemgalia converted!

UO0039.jpg

We can make another quick war and gain more land. I decided to declare war on chiefdom of Aukshayts. Unfortunately they have small castle so sieging it takes a lot of time without shitton of troops. Before we managed to capture it our fucktarted king accepted 3 peace proposals and we blowed away 300 prestige for no fucking reason. Fucker is going to pay, dearly.

UO0046.jpg

YOU... Silly, silly king!

On the other hand, come on, we were ridiculously lucky in this update. I can get over loosing all this prestige because all my vassals suddenly decided that I'm best person ever and they all love me. I prepared for DECADES of reganing stability, but no, game decided to spam me with good events and we managed to get our shit together very quickly... And we burned a witch!

Update 9 Jerzy the Not So Sceptical Anymore (Actually Not Sceptical At All, Not Even A Bit...Nope. Also Duke of Mazovia) - War with the worst slavs.

UO0001.jpg

As you can see, pretty much whole eastern Poland is personal property of Duke of Mazovia. We started this trend a bit early, shit like that happend a lot in Poland but in 17 century, not in 12. Our counties are a bit poor and backward but it's not like Kraków is fucking Venice either. After last update's "game luvs u" events spam, Mazovia is in pretty good shape, all we have to do right now is to wait for Crusade to finish (Poles got kicked out of Jerusalem and potato-crusadrers are stuck near Cairo) and then declare WAAAGH!! on eastern worst slavs.

UO0002.jpg

Actually, disregard me I suck cocks. Potato-crusaders run out of beer and they are back. Now we have to grab some Polotsk's titles and then kick them out of Lithuania.

UO0003.jpg

Hospitallers took back what poles lost and crusade is over. Cairo is still potato though.

UO0005.jpg

jerzy.jpg

Wańko, just take a look at this map, county of Podlasie is part of duchy of Mazovia, why worst slavs don't recognize our right to this piece of land?

kronikarz.jpg

This is not 'NAM my liege, there are rules. Nobody cares about this "de jure" thing.

jerzy.jpg

I decided to challenge their right to Podlasie anyway. Let's see what they do about it.

We "grabbed" title of count of Podlasie. It costed us 150 prestige but gave us claim and casus belli against Polotsk (and this claim will be inherited).

UO0006.jpg

Prince of Polotsk is depressed, romantic guy. He's probably too busy writing poems to care.

UO0007.jpg

We have another looney! this time it's our nephew!

UO0008.jpg

Since we have positive stability we can round up some extra taxes. I decided to get just a little bit of taxes (+400 gold and 50% chance of loosing 1 stability). And we gained money and did not loose any stability. Yay!

UO0009.jpg

Our royal swedish pet died.

UO0010.jpg

We decided to marry some random german chick just for her stewardship.

UO0011.jpg

We made her our steward and it made our income jump from 19 to 33 (she don't like us much so she will probably steal all our money, just you fucking wait)

UO0012.jpg

It's new year and Jerzy decided to declare war on worst slavs during winter, because that's great idea.

UO0013.jpg

EMO prince will defend his vasall, but we shall crush him!

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

Nobody likes worst slavs so people are sending us money to kill them faster.

UO0016.jpg

jerzy.jpg

Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

10.jpg

There is only like, three russians there, sire.

jerzy.jpg

Shhh...

UO0017.jpg

UO0018.jpg

Grorious victoly. But now we have to deal with Polotsk. But Polotsk is in shambles so we should be fine.

UO0019.jpg

jerzy.jpg

I'm merciful god. Wańko, send prince of Polotsk white pace offer... and then order our men to siege Jaćwież, just in case.

UO0020.jpg

It wasn't necessary. Poet prince accepted our offer.

UO0021.jpg

Roses are red, Poles are too,
I accept your peace,
Fuck you.

UO0025.jpg

And then poor bastard had to pay 300 gold coins to get peace with our king, ohohohohohohohoho... And I noticed that Slupsk is no longer part of poland and is ruled by some Gaelic dude, whatever.

UO0026.jpg

We decided to give our barons some more power gaining 40 prestige and loosing 1 stability.

UO0027.jpg

And then we spend 151 prestige to get claim on county of Sudovia.

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

Our friend, count of lower silesia, wants us to join him in heresy. Well, we were excomunicated once already so we tell him to go fuck himself.

UO0030.jpg

It's a new year, so it's time for new war with worst slavs. Since we have truce with prince of Polotsk and NOT count of Sudovia, we should be fine.

UO0031.jpg

In fact, prince of Polotsk is one who's breaking the truce defending him, ohohohoho.

UO0032.jpg

hussarmatija.jpg

My lord, Polotsk actually have army this time!

jerzy.jpg

Crap!

UO0033.jpg

I planned to do this cheaply, using only 3 thousand men, but Polotsk decided to put up a fight this time.

UO0034.jpg

We gathered additional soldiers and we are sieging Sudovia hoping for quick victory.

UO0035.jpg

UO0036.jpg

jerzy.jpg

We have what we wanted. Wańko! send Svyatoslav white peace offer!

UO0037.jpg

UO0021.jpg

Roses are red, Poles go home,
You want white peace?,
How about no?.

UO0001.jpg

We could gather our forces and beat him into submission. But that would cost us some money, so we decided to hide behind polish king instead...

War lasted for few month and then Svyatoslav signed white peace with king of Poland. We got what we wanted so everybody is happy now. Unfortunately we also gained fierce rivalry (it's completely random) with one of our vasalls. Now we will have to spend some money to keep him in line.

Update 10 Jerzy the Not So Sceptical Anymore (Actually Not Sceptical At All, Not Even A Bit...Nope. Also Duke of Mazovia and Prussia) - MAZOVIA STRONG (In other words - let's kick them while they lay and then some SCIENCE!).

I forgot to inform you that our marshall, Orban the Invincible died fighting russians in the last days of war with Polotsk. Good night sweet Orban.

UO0001.jpg

We still need at least two more counties to form Lithuania (we have 8 out of 19).

UO0002.jpg

We could, in theory, grab one or two more counties (our reputation should allow us to do this). But we need to deal with two things first. First of all, we had to grant our third son, Sulistryj, county of Podlasie se we won't suffer so much ineffficency. And now we will have to do something about our rebellious vassall - Count of Memel... our nephew (not the schizophrenic one).

UO0003.jpg

We won't be able to revoke his title, he's too disloyal to give up. We have to either spam him with money (which we don't have, at the moment) or declare war on him and take his title by force. He's allied with count of Danzig (our other vasall) so this could easily lead to civil war for no good reason. I decided to keep bribing him.

UO0004.jpg

We have send this disloyal bugger 200 gold and he calmed down. We will have to keep sending him gifts from time to time but that's not end of the world, at least he should keep building upgrades in his county thanks to this (or have shitton of money prepared when he rebell).

UO0005.jpg

Yup, he's building small castle so he decided to spend money we are sending him. I CARE ABOUT U, DO NOT BETRAY ME

UO0006.jpg

News at 11. There are some christians left in Iberia.

They are fucked anyway.

UO0007.jpg

Damn, our steward wife died.

UO0008.jpg

We decided to marry Godgifu in hope that godgifus money when we make her our steward.

UO0009.jpg

We have new king! we pay homage to him because its not yet time to part our ways with kingdom of Poland.

UO0010.jpg

We were building roads to speed up culture conversion of our counties and hey, apparently it's working.

UO0011.jpg

We have a lot of piety so I decided to get us some jews for additional income and pogrom events.

UO0012.jpg

Prussians got tired of fucking teutons and rebels took over Marienburg. Go prussians!

1_180.jpg

bilde.jpeg

UO0013.jpg

Our excomunicated, rebellious, bastard, heretic friend who wanted us to also become heretics, now want's us to betray our liege. We told him to seriously fuck off.

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

Yup, we have proper Prussia now. I wonder if teutons will still be bothering us if we reconquer Marienburg (we have a claim).

UO0017.jpg

Ok, it's this time of a year. It's winter (traditional time to fight worst slavs) and we grabbed ourselves claim on county of Beresty (I think it's what we, poles, know as Beresteczko, site of one of the largest battles of 17 century during Chmielnicki Uprising in Ukraine, we won but that's was pretty much only thing we won during this uprising and we got fucked anyway). Funny things is, they are part of Principality of Galich, which technically, doesn't exist because prince of Galich don't have any land, but they are at war with us anyway, go figure.

UO0018.jpg

jerzy.jpg

Powstań, Lechu, powstań! Lechu, a pisany porzuć dzban!
Patrz w słoneczko Beresteczka, hajdamaków gnaj!

10.jpg

We outnumber them 10 to 1 my liege, I think we got this... I'm getting tired of his bullshit.

UO0019.jpg

jerzy.jpg

COURAGE MEN! FIGHT WITH HONOR!

10.jpg

Jesus, there is 33 thousand of us and only 900 of them, will he shut up?

UO0020.jpg

GRORIOUS!

UO0021.jpg

And he was forced to accept our peace offer. Unfortunately our Polish allies decided to loot Beresty, fucking douchebags.

UO0022.jpg

Then we created bishopric there, and gave it to a dude with silly name.

UO0023.jpg

Ok, Principality of Galich DOES exist, and is BALLSY AS FUCK - They are going to attack 15 thousand poles in Beresty.

UO0024.jpg

Galich lost, and signed peace with our king.

UO0025.jpg

Ok, I suck at math, we have 9 out of 19 counties we need to form Lithuania. 10 is 66% of 19? dunno.

UO0026.jpg

Let's see if it is.

UO0027.jpg

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

Yeah, "Liberated". We are saving Curonians from themselves (Actually, this is mathematical experiment so I guess it's allright)

UO0030.jpg

UO0031.jpg

No, it's not enough. Or we have to be independent, I don't know. But we created title of Duchy of Courland, which is like, King of Almost Lithuania or Duchy of Most of Lithuanians, Emperor of A Lot Of Stuff... no matter, it gives us prestige.

UO0032.jpg

Ok, that's it for this episode. We conquered Beresty from evil Orthodonts and made proper bishopric there, and then we commited genocide for SCIENCE!. bye.

UO0033.jpg

Oh, and we will have to go independent soon because we make Poland look silly.

%25C4%2587ikin.JPG

Bye.

Update 11 Jerzy the Not So Sceptical Anymore (Actually Not Sceptical At All, Not Even A Bit...Nope. Also Duke of Mazovia, Prussia and Courland) - Birth of EPE (Evil Potato Empire) also we stare at our duke (ohohoho) and wait till he dies.

UO0001.jpg

Oh, come one we just invited them here. We will let them stay for a while and make us some money.

UO0002.jpg

We got some problems. Zhmud is in hands of Duchy of Lower Lorraine.

UO0003.jpg

And those are these guys. I'm not afraid of them attacking me, but it will make conquering Zhmud real pain in the ass since we will have to pay them a visit in Germany to have warscore high enough to take Zhmud.

UO0004.jpg

But that's not Jerzy's problem since he's 56.

UO0005.jpg

News at 11. Mecca is owned by Templar Order. OHOHOHOHOHO.

UO0006.jpg

We have grand-grand son and he has my name! OMG THE GAME KNOWS!

UO0007.jpg

UO0008.jpg

Our rebellious vasall is excomunicated. Things is, he's friends with Antonio... Antonio the Pope.

UO0010.jpg

Ok, that's really, really bad. King of Poland vassalized Duchy of Lower Lorraine. We can only hope that Poland will implode soon and we will be able to break free (King is too powerful for us now to beat him alone EVIL POTATO EMPIRE IS BORN THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEND IF HALF OF EUROPE WOULDN'T DOGPILE ON US, true story).

UO0011.jpg

Suddenly, count of Zhmud become independent (Another Gaelic guy, what the fuck). I think its our chance to grab some more of Lithuania. Jerzy is old (63) and I'm scared shitless of sucession in middle of a war but we have to try.

UO0012.jpg

We grabbed claim on his title (and it costed us all of our prestige).

UO0013.jpg

And then quickly gathered some soldiers to beat his army and take his land.

jerzy.jpg

Wańko, tell my men to carry me into the battle. I would like to end my life like real man...

UO0014.jpg

jerzy.jpg

... Don't fucking drop me!

UO0015.jpg

Holy crap, we killed poor bastard in battle.

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

UO0018.jpg

And we liberated Zhmud from random Gaelic dude!

jerzy.jpg

First Słupsk, now Żmudź, buggers spread like a plague!

UO0019.jpg

And then we made our bishop a feudal count... just because.

UO0020.jpg

Now Poland looks less silly and we SHOULD be able to create Kingdom of Lithuania when we save enough money. Thing is, King of Poland have claim on Duchy of Mazovia and I'm not sure I wan't to go independent yet. Especially after Leopold von Isoldgermanytoslavs became vasall of king of Poland, silly duke.

UO0021.jpg

Nope, we still can't. We created duchy of Samogitia to dry our tears. We run out of pagans for our mathematical purpouses so I had to use calculator and I think we need 12,54 counties to create Lithuania. Goddamn, shit's specific.

UO0022.jpg

More news at 11. Empire of Fake Romans is no more! All hail Empire of Fake Bulgars (They are ruled by greeks).

UO0023.jpg

Jerzy is getting old, to be honest I hop he dies quick because his heir is not getting any younger either.

UO0024.jpg

We have another crusade. This time for Burgos.

UO0025.jpg

FINALLY... I mean... JEWS DID THIS!

kronikarz.jpg

Duke is dead... etc, etc. But bury him this time, don't throw him into a ditch like his father and brother.

UO0026.jpg

We spewed money at people to shut them up and this is our new duke. He's grandson of Jerzy. I must have missed when his father died but fuck him, Gosciwuj is ok.

UO0028.jpg

And we finally have some daughters, one of them is Lithuanian though,I hope it's not contagious (Gosciwuj is Polish and his wife is Hungarian so I don't even).

Ok, we have to cut this update a little bit early because of my system of naming episodes. So, till next time.

Oh get over it. Just continue as an Imperial vassal :P

Actually, our liege is very merciful god, so being his vassal is not such a pain. He used our troops only twice, and he very kindly asked us to give them to him both times. And I don't even remember when was the last time we had to pay any taxes. But Mazovia is big girl now, she needs to learn to do her own things, without constantly hiding under a skirt of mommy Poland.

Update 12 Gościwuj the Wrathful - Deadly conflict between heirs of Po and Lithu begins! (And some Russians got caught in the middle).

kronikarz.jpg

Your grandfather died, Gosciwuj, and it is God's will that you take rule over Duchy of Mazovia.

gosciwuj.jpg

... Soon to be kingdom.

kronikarz.jpg

King of Poland may not look kindly upon his vasall becoming equal of his.

gosciwuj.jpg

... Or a better of his. I'm also Piast, I have same right to rule as he does. And I'm not going to interfere with his rule. I'm going to make christian kingdom in this barbarian land. King of Poland will not dare stopping me from fulfilling God's will!

kronikarz.jpg

Or a fools errand. How exactly are you planning to create a kingdom here?

gosciwuj.jpg

Poland became too powerful, we need to send Pope a message that new power arised in the east and we can be counterwieght to Land of the Po...

kronikarz.jpg

Our holy ancestor! The Legendary Po!

gosciwuj.jpg

Yes, the Po... but we need:

UO0002.jpg

gosciwuj.jpg

County of Jaćwież.

UO0003.jpg

gosciwuj.jpg

And West Dvina. Then we shall regain what is rightfully ours, land that once belonged to brother of the Po - Lithu!

kronikarz.jpg

Lithuland?

gosciwuj.jpg

Lithuania!

UO0001.jpg

Dream is born and the sword is sharpened...

UO0004.jpg

Polotsk stands on our way to glory and they finally have a prince who is not complete fuck up. But we can't back down now, we are too close to fullfil God's will (Or total train wreck, which is arguably same thing).

UO0005.jpg

childbirth.original.jpg

My liege! you have a son!

gosciwuj.jpg

But is he... is he?

childbirth.original.jpg

Healthy?

gosciwuj.jpg

No, what I ment is... is he?

childbirth.original.jpg

Lithuanian? No, my liege, he's not.

gosciwuj.jpg

Oh, what a relieve... because my daughter...

childbirth.original.jpg

Yes, we know sire. We already isolated her...

UO0006.jpg

There is only one way to celebrate this glorious event properly. We declare war on Polotsk.

UO0007.jpg

Or we declare it on thieir vassal and they declare it on us... effect is the same!

gosciwuj2.jpg

RISE SONS OF LITHU! I SHALL LEAD YOU TO GLORY!

kronikarz.jpg

But you are a coward my liege!

gosciwuj2.jpg

No, I'm just pretending to be one to gain more intrigue...

kronikarz.jpg

Oh...

gosciwuj2.jpg

Seriously Wańko, you don't know shit about politics...

UO0008.jpg

UO0010.jpg

UO0011.jpg

UO0012.jpg

Quick annexation.

UO0013.jpg

And now we have to force Polotsk to sit the fuck down and acknowledge new master race.

UO0014.jpg

Get them Ivan! our "leader" have 3 martial but guy who's leading Polotsk forces has 1, so it's like Barbie fighting Miley Cyrus.

UO0016.jpg

Shit, Ivan beat them before Nikita joins in!

UO0017.jpg

FAK U IVEAN U FIRED!

UO0019.jpg

Now it's our bishop's turn. He need to save Zemgalia from evil Orthodonts!

UO0020.jpg

Ok, TIME OUT!... If anyone asks, we won.

gosciwuj2.jpg

We showed them...

kronikarz.jpg

Yeah...

UO0021.jpg

We granted Zbyszko Piast county of Jaćwież. Now we will wait, and next year we shall counquer West Dvina.

UO0022.jpg

There is no valhalla shitty enough for him.

UO0023.jpg

I was quite worried that my 14 intrigue wife hates me. Well, someone in court died and apparently she is to blame, so we decided to behead her. No we need new wife.

UO0024.jpg

We will marry Polish chick to minimize our kids chances to catch Lithuanism (I might be slightly too closely related to her for comfort, but whatever).

UO0025.jpg

UO0026.jpg

gosciwuj2.jpg

Another year, another war!

UO0027.jpg

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

UO0030.jpg

UO0031.jpg

Quick annexation.

UO0032.jpg

And now we have to force Letigallians to sit the fuck down and acknowledge new master race.

10.jpg

Like with Polotsk?...

UO0033.jpg

White peace, I'm allright with that. But now...

UO0034.jpg

UO0035.jpg

gosciwuj2.jpg

WE LITHUANIA NAO!

Update 13 Gościwuj the Wrathful. War of the Potatoes.

UO0001.jpg

Right now, we are just a hat of Poland. Our blood relation with king of Poland won't help us much so we need to find allies, fast.

UO0002.jpg

Mecca no longer belongs to Knights Templars and nobody want's to be our allies. I asked Denmark, Sweden, France, England, Hungary, Bohemia and Poland. Everyone told me to fuck off.

UO0003.jpg

Well, it looks like we have to manage on our own. If Poland won't attack us we should be fine (we have +175 relations with them, if it even means anything in this game).

UO0004.jpg

Oh, now he wants alliance. Well, ok.

UO0005.jpg

I hope it won't be inbreed freak. Katarzyna is... a daughter of a brother of our grand father... I don't know how this shit is called. She's related to us for sure.

UO0006.jpg

We have a son, and he don't seem to be deformed

UO0007.jpg

Oh for fuck sakes they are back. We will decline but if they will keep bothering us we will have to give them Memel (telling them to go away costs 50 piety). Even though CK 1 and CK 2 really want's you to believe that, in middle ages you couldn't just pull crown out of your ass and be a king, you had to be crowned either by a Pope (making you enemy of Emperor) or by an Emperor (Making you Enemy of Pope, OR pull off Poland and be crowned by Emperor and then start stirring shit up in HRE to not end up like Bohemia and be bros with the Pope). Since there is no emperor of any kind anymore in our game, we have to LARP that we were crowned by a pope and getting excomunnicated will make us look silly.

UO0008.jpg

This is another way to convert provinces to your religion and I'm surprised we didn't get any of those earlier. We have option to try to convert province by force, which has 40 % chance of sucess but puts county in 'revolt' status.

UO0009.jpg

But it worked! Scalovia is catholic now. Now we have a little problem. Lithuanism spreads, since culture of kids depends not only on culture of parents, but also on culture of county they are being rised in, we havce quite a lot of Lithuanians now. Our capital is polish, so royal line, in theory, SHOULD stay polish. But if this gets out of hand, and we will have Lithuanian heir, we will have to revoke ALL our vasalls titles and start giving them to Lithuanians (which we can do since with king title we can control whooping 17 provinces ourselves). It may be hard to believe but I have absolutely nothing against Lithuanians. Thing is, I don't know any Lithuanian songs so it will make my LARPing harder.

UO0001.jpg

Poland is still at war with Polotsk (Same war we started) but they are finally getting upper hand. I'm not very happy about this.

UO0002.jpg

Yeah, Poland is clearly winning. But, this war is going for quite a long time and king of Poland don't have any claims on Polotsk so I'm not sure what he's hoping to get from it.

UO0003.jpg

Oh, and say hello to Cumans. Unfortunately, we have a chance to border them before Mongrels come.

UO0004.jpg

And I declined Teutons one to many times and we have heretics in Memel... which actually give us more money but leads to bad events.

UO0005.jpg

Crap, our heir is ill.

UO0006.jpg

And he died.

UO0007.jpg

Now Władysław is our heir.

UO0008.jpg

We hained some piety (piety speeds up process of loosing bad reputation) and I think it's time to get some more land. Polotsk lost it's capital to Chernigov but we still have claim on this place so we declare war on Chernigov.

UO0009.jpg

UO0010.jpg

Git 'em!

UO0011.jpg

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg

Our marshall showed some badassery.

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

UO0016.jpg

Unfortunately, our warscore is too low so we will probably have to haul asses to Chernigov.

UO0017.jpg

Yes, it is too low... and we can't get to them because Cumans won't let us pass. So we stick Lithuanian flag in Polotsk and now we wait for Chernigov to lose their other county or for some "religious road" to them (Religious eniemies, like Cumans, won't let our armies pass).

UO0019.jpg

What the... our vasall declared war on us.

UO0020.jpg

UO0021.jpg

UO0022.jpg

What a strange person.

UO0023.jpg

UO0024.jpg

Thanks for prestige!

UO0025.jpg

UO0026.jpg

And we introduced West Dvina to teachings of our lord Cathol!

UO0027.jpg

War of the Potatoes!

wop.JPG]

gosciwuj2.jpg

I did not ask for this. Brother will have to fight brother because of Zelibrat's lust for power.

UO0034.jpg

Unfortunately, we are broke and we can't take initiative. AI can't go broke so it don't give a fuck, but we need to keep an eye on our treasury.

UO0036.jpg

But we can capture their enclave in Lithuania (or is it exclave? I always had problems with difference between those two)

UO0037.jpg

Potato's on the move!

UO0038.jpg

But thy got straight into a trap.

UO0039.jpg

We have some money now so we can try to save West Dvina.

UO0040.jpg

And then we lost regiment sieging Aukshayts because of "you meet mercenary regiment..." (this time Mongols, what the fuck) and they killed my army there. But there are good news, vasalls of Polish king are bailing out. We signed peace with - Cairo (county), Cairo (duchy), Kaliskie (county). And all of them actually agreed to pay us tribute.

UO0042.jpg

Now Lowe Lorraine want's peace and we have pretty big battle at Kujawy which we will probably lose because our army composition is much worse.

UO0043.jpg

No, we actually won!

UO0044.jpg

We are chasing their main army while some of our soldiers kill polish regiments in the north and siege polish king's counties there. King of Poland managed to take control of few of our provinces (and destroy our infrastructure there, crap) but we are taking them back.

UO0045.jpg

Ok, we took our land back and now we offer peace demanding Aukshayts.

gosciwuj2.jpg

And don't give me this "it's just a flesh wound" bullshit...

UO0046.jpg

And Polish king accepted. We won first War of the Potatoes. But we are at huge debt now.

Update 14 Gościwuj the Wrathful. Kaiser is back, Pope of Grassland and Brotatos.

UO0001.jpg

Our kingdom is bigger, but many of our provinces goot looted and have dysentery. We were forced to lower our church donations to get out of the debt quicker.

UO0002.jpg

Oh, and we are still at war with Chernigov. This silly "cold war" may last for a while because I don't think that Cumans are going anywhere and we won't be able to reach rest of Chernigov for some time.

UO0003.jpg

We looted polotsk (lowering it's value) and then demanded it in peace treaty, but offered them 132 gold as a tribute. They accepted our offer.

gosciwuj2.jpg

I'm so sneaky...

UO0004.jpg

kronikarz.jpg

My liege, I bring grave news. Your beloved wife killed herself...

gosciwuj2.jpg

Oh, well... find me a new steward... wife, then.

UO0005.jpg

King of Poland is in deep troubles. He have some sort of civil war and people dogpiled on him. He's even at war with TRIBE of Norway (Yup, king of Norway is pagan).

UO0006.jpg

Scalovia converted to ways of Potato but kingdom of Lithuania is still ethnical clusterfuck. We have Poles, Wends, Lithuanians, Latgallians, Russians and Prussians. Lithuanians are actually minority, which was also true for historical Grand Duchy of Lithuania (only 20% of population was Lithuanian).

UO0008.jpg

Our heir matured. We married him to polish woman and gave him county of memel and title Duke of Samogitia.

UO0009.jpg

Our reputation is slightly better and since we have claim on Orsha I decided to declare war on Polotsk.

UO0010.jpg

Or on their vasall, doesn't matter.

UO0011.jpg

We send Neachtainn (Goddamn, from where all those Gaelic dudes come from?) to take Orsha. Neachtainn is quite good leader (14 marshall) and he outnumber Russians slightly so I think we can count on him.

UO0012.jpg

Army of Polotsk decided no to fight us and siege Mińsk instead and we took Orsha without fight.

UO0013.jpg

And now Orsha is ours.

gosciwuj2.jpg

MINE!

UO0014.jpg

But Prince of Polotsk is not going to accept this fact unless we beat the crap out of him.

UO0015.jpg

We were loosing this battle badly, but then "flank" phase came and we started to gain upper hand. Then Prince of Polotsk offered to yield his claims on Podlasie. So no one can doubt that, this time, we actually won with them.

UO0016.jpg

Some time passed, and Poland spitted out Teutons, so Pany Pruskie should no longer ask us to give them Memel.

UO0017.jpg

Ways of Potato spread to Podlasie!

UO0018.jpg

We are running out of improvements to build so I decided to have another war even though our reputation is still slightly tarnished. This time we declare war directly on Prince of Polotsk.

gosciwuj2.jpg

We have to take Mińsk. But do not think that it's just a war of aggresion, oh no. It's matter of honour! Prince of Polotsk calls himself "Prince of Lithuania" and that's an outrage! W have to force him to end this madness and give this title to whom it belongs - to ME... but we will also take Mińsk.

UO0019.jpg

Gosciwuj is sieging Mińsk himself while Nechtainn is going to attack Smoleńsk. Since I want to grab two titles this time we will ned higher warscore.

UO0020.jpg

UO0021.jpg

We took Mińsk and Polotsk tries to save Smoleńsk. They don't have a chance since Nechtainn's regiment outnumbers them badly.

UO0022.jpg

UO0023.jpg

Plotsk's army is beaten and Smoleńsk is taken. It's time to make peace with "no longer prince of lithuania".

UO0024.jpg

Vladimir refuses to give up his title. We will have to pay him a visit in... Estonia and there is no horse people there to stop us! (In order to take Mińsk, we have to go to Estonia, defeat prince of Polotsk who is also duke of Lithuania and have capital in Smoleńsk, CRUSADER KINGS!)

UO0025.jpg

UO0026.jpg

UO0027.jpg

UO0029.jpg

UO0030.jpg

UO0031.jpg

We had to conquer all his provinces to force Vladimir to give up Mińsk and his ridiculous title. But we did it, no we are King and Duke of Lithuania (also Mazovia and Prussia we gave Samogitia to our heir basically making Samogitia a Dauphinate).

UO0032.jpg

Oh, that's interesting. We are going to agree, we are not planning to expand in king of Poland's territory anyway, so why not ally with them?

UO0033.jpg

Awwww shieeet, that's why he suddenly changed his mind (I tried to form alliance with him before and he declined) he's at war with fucking Kaiser. And Kaiser is BACK.

UO0034.jpg

Why the fuck are you attacking Norway when you are at war with Germany? But we decided to help this poor bugger.

UO0035.jpg

... Kaiser gon get excomunnicated. Well, we can't excommunicate Kaiser yet, Deryab of Grassland (Best. Pope. Name. Ever.) don't have enough prestige.

UO0036.jpg

Mieszko did not ask me to help him fight Kaiser but I'm going to do it anyway. I mean, we are polish, and there is something called polish unity... I can beat the shit out of king of Poland but NO ONE ELSE CAN!

gosciwuj2.jpg

Mieszko is not Zelibrat, we need to help our brothers! DECLARE WAR ON HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE!

bros.jpg

UO0037.jpg

You cannot has!

UO0038.jpg

We "liberated" Meissen from Germans.

UO0039.jpg

And took tribute from Bavaria.

UO0040.jpg

UO0041.jpg

UO0001.jpg

War with Kaiser forged friendship between Gościwuj and Mieszko. And then we liberated Brandenburg.

UO0006.jpg

I think Mieszko got this now (he brought some troops from Norway) so we ask for white pace with Kaiser. We don't have any claims in Germany so we can't get anything out of this war (other than prestige)

UO0007.jpg

Update 15 Gościwuj the Wrathful. How the east was won and fake horse people.

UO0001.jpg

Since Deryab become a Pope we got Beresty back and now we have more land than we can control. I decided to give my third son, Masław, county of Kurs and Duchy of Courland.

UO0002.jpg

Żmudź saw the glory of Potato and switched it's culture to Polish.

UO0003.jpg

Apparently Mieszko was excommunicated, we asked Deryab to lift excommunication, after all, Gościwuj is 'master theologian' (not that he have to be even fucking literate, we OWN the poap, maan).

UO0004.jpg

And now Zemigalia. That's pretty strange culture change route...

UO0005.jpg

Something like that, completely ignoring other counties.

UO0006.jpg

We have a lot of money and nothing to do with them. It's time for another war, we have claim on Pińsk but count of Pińsk is vassal of Hungary so we will have to also fight them.

UO0007.jpg

I'm not very afraid of Hungary anymore. They become much less powerful after couple civil wars.

UO0008.jpg

UO0009.jpg

UO0010.jpg

We won at Pińsk but Hungarians are sieging polish territory so we will have to help them (Poles, not Hungarians).

UO0011.jpg

Hungarians outmaneuvered us evading Gosciwuj army and attacking us at Pińsk.

UO0012.jpg

But, even outnumbered, Neachtainn is doing well (and help is coming).

UO0013.jpg

He won.

UO0014.jpg

And then took Pińsk! One badass Gaelic dude.

UO0015.jpg

Now we have to force king of Hungary to sign peace with us.

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

UO0018.jpg

Deryab to the rescue. He called for Peace of God. We decided to respect his decision.

UO0019.jpg

But king of Hungary did not. He didn't get excommunicated though. But how the fuck did he got -5779 prestige?

UO0020.jpg

Teutons pretend they are actually fucking useful. Well, maybe they are but I don't really need any mercenaries

UO0021.jpg

We easily could sign white peace and be done with it but we don't have anything else to do so we can at least force Hungarian king to yield his claims on us (He have claims of Pińsk and Polotsk).

UO0022.jpg

But after some medieval diplomacy we forced Hungarian king to give up his claims.

UO0023.jpg

And then we had to grant some titles because high inefficency.

UO0001.jpg

We run out of improvements to build and I don't think it's because we are backward. Either I'm looking at the "tech map" wrong or we are good on castle tech for example.

UO0002.jpg

Or even on plate armours. Actually, we are good on fucking everything. We are Modernthuania.

UO0003.jpg

Gosciwuj is 53, soon he should be summoned by our lord Cathol so we could start another war of aggresion (sucession should lower our bad reputation a bit).

UO0004.jpg

County of Turov will be our next target. It's owned by 7 years old, stressed kid who is vasall of Hlynov so it should be a quick war. Conquering Turov will open road to Kiev for us, and Kiev should be one badass province. Kiev was richest place in whole eastern europe untill Mongols raped the shit out of it multiple times. Looting Kiev was favorite sport of eastern europeans but we always made sure that SOMETHING is left after looting. Well, Mongols did not and Kiev never regained it's status after invasion. But Kiev belongs to Cumans, and conquering Turov will make dem horse people our neighbours.

UO0005.jpg

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

They don't want to fight and try to buy a peace. Not a chance, especially since this kid have some claims on us.

UO0008.jpg

UO0009.jpg

UO0010.jpg

UO0011.jpg

UO0012.jpg

We conquered Turov and forced it's previous owner to shove his claims up his ass.

UO0013.jpg

UO0014.jpg

Than we signed white peace with Hlynov thanks to random event.

UO0015.jpg

And now we border Evil Tribe of Pagan Cumans (tm) who can field almost as many men as we can.

w2x9tbj5hn6.jpg

kronikarz.jpg

Sire, khan of Cumans send his regards to you as his new neighbour...

gosciwuj2.jpg

Cumans? they are not only pagan, they are also goddamn impostors and fake horse people!

kronikarz.jpg

Watchu talkin' 'bout Gosciwuj?

gosciwuj2.jpg

We are Polish! We are directly descended from one and only, true white horse people! Sarmatians!

tumblr_mbuz4ggkDQ1rpr103o1_1280.gif

gosciwuj2.jpg

Ku powieści tej nakłoń ucha,
Ludu wierny mój, a posłuchaj
I miej wiecznie przed oczami,
Kimżeś między narodami

kronikarz.jpg

Not another fucking Nero wannabe...

Update 16 Gościwuj the Wrathful. CRUSADE!

gosciwuj2.jpg

Wanko, do you think this is motherfucking game? We can't have some dirty asiatic pagans riding around on horses pretending that being nomad is something they come up with. I'm old but we must act! I'm writing down my last will. Which will be called "No peace till Crimea"

kronikarz.jpg

Crimea belongs to Imperium Bulgariae, Cumans did not conquered it my liege...

gosciwuj2.jpg

Oh, then... "No pace till Caucasus"

kronikarz.jpg

Caucasus is far away...

gosciwuj2.jpg

So what? This is matter of honour!

UO0001.jpg

Stupid fucking idea is born, and the sword is sharpened.

UO0002.jpg

Sudovia liked this whole "descended from sarmatians" idea so much that they turned Polish.

UO0003.jpg

And then Polish King decided to attack Kaiser. Well, you started it, you finish it, we are busy looking scary because CUMANS ARE WATCHING.

UO0004.jpg

Potato-On-A-Horse idea spreads, Auksztota is now polish!

UO0006.jpg

But jews don't like this idea and people want to kick them out. Gosciwuj with his piety can allow himself to have few moneylenders here and there, but he's zelous (we might have to start kicking them out after sucession).

UO0007.jpg

And then Gosciwuj heard God calling him to crusade. We gained 'crusader' trait which sucks because it don't give you anything and only makes crusader expectetions higher (we will loose piety until crusade is over), and I'm not going to haul my ass to Spain while we border super-powerful pagans. Or you know what...

gosciwuj2.jpg

Wanko, bring me my bishop...

torquemada1.jpg

My king, our Lord Cathol wants you to take up the cross and drove infidels off the holy land!

gosciwuj2.jpg

... Burgos.

torquemada1.jpg

... Yes, the second holy land.

gosciwuj2.jpg

Listen, what if I attacked Cumans, pretending that they are Saracens and drove them off Kiev, pretending it's Burgos, and then mak a pilgrimage around Galindia, pretending its Jerusalem. Would God be allright with that?

torquemada1.jpg

Well, if you put some mony on top of that, I think that would be cool.

gosciwuj2.jpg

Deal.

Later that year in Galindia:

UO0008.jpg

They have more soldiers than we do, but it is God's will! (sort of).

UO0009.jpg

We give cross to first regiment and send it at Kiev hoping that God is on our side!

UO0010.jpg

Sure as fuck he is!

UO0011.jpg

But the Cuman devils are many so we need more soldiers.

UO0012.jpg

Army of God is formed and we prepare to strike at pagans with fury (Or take our shit back because we didn't prepare ourselves for this war at all and Cumans are already taking Turov).

UO0013.jpg

gosciwuj2.jpg

Fear not, it's part of a plan to weaken Cumans!

UO0014.jpg

And battle begins! they outnumber us by 5 thousands, BUT ARMY OF GOD CANNOT BE BEATEN!

UO0015.jpg

UO0016.jpg

Choo-%252B-Choo-Train-e1343675759341.jpeg

gosciwuj2.jpg

Regroup!

torquemada1.jpg

What a fucking train wreck...I mean, next time God will grant us victory!

UO0017.jpg

We try to regroup at Mińsk but Cumans are following us.

UO0018.jpg

Yeah, let's go broke during a war, why not.

We formed Better Army of God (tm) and we attack Cumans at Mińsk!

UO0019.jpg

UO0020.jpg

UO0021.jpg

Our marshall died and then we got our asses handed to us so we had to retreat.

UO0022.jpg

Then we formed This Time For Real Army of God (tm) and we prepare to strike at Cumans at Orsha.

UO0023.jpg

Another glorious battle begins!

gosciwuj2.jpg

With honour men! Strike at the pagans and let your warcry be "SLAUGHTER, SLAUGHTER, SLAUGHTER!"

UO0024.jpg

Grorious.

UO0025.jpg

UO0026.jpg

Our morale sucks badly and we had to retreat again. Now we will let our regiments rest and bring more troops from Kujawy and Plock.

UO0028.jpg

Cumans are being eaten by attrition and we still have fresh troops in western parts of our kingdom.

UO0029.jpg

We made Fearghus our new marshall and we prepare to bring soldiers from Kujawy and Płock. God is on our side!

UO0027.jpg

It might look like we are loosing but... Nah, we are loosing.

Update 17 Gościwuj the Wrathful. CRUSADE! part 2.

UO0001.jpg

Well, the game crashed (first crash of this series). But unfortunately it crashed after autosave so I can't pretend this train wreck didn't happend.

UO0002.jpg

We lost around 20 thousand men during initial stage of our CRUSADE! so I'm planning to wait some time (for our treasury to fill a bit) and then send more soldiers to fight (we still have 80 thousand men).

UO0003.jpg

Our second son died, I don't know how it happend so I'm going to blame it on Cumans.

UO0004.jpg

We had to sell our library becaus we are broke (Official propoaganda of Gosciwuj said we lost library not because we are broke, but because defenders were throwing books at Cumans during siege of Mińsk) I decided to mobilize my vasalls troops (14 thousand men) to keep Cumans at bay untill we have enough money to fight with our own troops. My only son left is leading this army, but it is God's will to fight Cumans so he will be protected by Divine Shenanigans (tm).

UO0005.jpg

We formed Sequel to God's Army and my son is leading it.

UO0006.jpg

Unfortunately, my son have martial skill of 5 and is crazy. At least he's zealous.

UO0007.jpg

gosciwuj2.jpg

NO! Anyone who will spread news that Cumans wanted peace will be hanged!

UO0008.jpg

Sequel to God's Army engaged Cumans at Mińsk.

maslaw.jpg

This is where fate of whole Middle-Earth will be decided. Attack my hobbits, attack!

10.jpg

UO0009.jpg

Our looney won with 'brilliant strategist' with martiall skill of 19.

UO0010.jpg

Now he have to take Mińsk back.

UO0011.jpg

Mińsk is liberated and Władysław the Mad can continue his trail of destruction (Also, Cumans didn't loot our provinces, they are very polite nomads).

UO0012.jpg

Our insane son engaged Cumans at Turov and Gosciwuj starts praying.

UO0013.jpg

One of our vasalls was captured and executed during battle (unfortunately it wasn't our son). But we won this battle and now Władysław prepares to take Turov.

UO0014.jpg

We liberated Turov and order Mińsk regiment to defend it while Władysław strikes at Kiev.

UO0015.jpg

Turov is secure and now we siege Kiev.

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

We took Kiev but Gosciwuj, who is defending Turov, is in deep troubles so we have to send Władysław to help him.

UO0018.jpg

UO0019.jpg

UO0020.jpg

He arrived in time!

UO0021.jpg

Now we must strike at Cumans while their morale sucks.

UO0022.jpg

Unfortunately there was too many of them so we had to fall back.

UO0023.jpg

For fucks sake attack Cumans not Jews!

UO0024.jpg

I will take money, thanks.

UO0025.jpg

Holy fuck!

UO0026.jpg

We formed God's Army the TV Series and we prepare to strike at Kiev again (Cumans regained it).

UO0027.jpg

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

Now we shall march at Chernigov (Fuck Turov, there is 14 thousand Cumans there).

UO0030.jpg

UO0031.jpg

Bastards cut off my leg!

UO0032.jpg

But we won! and 20 thousand of our soldiers are marching at Turov.

*sound of 20 thousand men marching at Turov*

Update 18 Gościwuj the Wrathful (Or Gościwuj Cumanicus). CRUSADE! part 3.

UO0033.jpg

We captured Chernigov and our second army is almost at Turov.

UO0034.jpg

Cumans took Kiev back but that's ok. Soon we will retake Turov and their army will be trapped.

UO0035.jpg

Unfortunately our second army don't have any leader (I think that having annonymous commander is worse than having commander with martial skill of 1).

UO0036.jpg

We got attacked in Chernigov and because of poor morale I was forced to retreat (I wanted to retreat to Turov but fucktards decided to go to Terebovl).

UO0037.jpg

UO0038.jpg

Crap, bastards suddenly have 37 thousands men in Chernigov.

UO0039.jpg

We are forced to mobilize all we have.

UO0040.jpg

Battle of Chernigov continues!

UO0041.jpg

We lost, but we were badly outnumbered.

UO0042.jpg

UO0043.jpg

Gosciwuj is sieging Kiev while rest of soldiers are fighting Cumans at Turov.

UO0001.jpg

Due to crappy morale and lack of any leadership we were forced to retreat. But Cumans lost more men than we did.

UO0002.jpg

And now we send another army at them, basically trying to meatgrind Cumans.

UO0003.jpg

I hope Cumans will have enough of this soon because we are running out of soldiers.

UO0004.jpg

Now we must attack Chernigov and send this army some kind of leader.

UO0005.jpg

We have more soldiers but no leader and we are attacking Khan himself.

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

UO0008.jpg

We won and Cumans lost 10 thousand men!

UO0009.jpg

They attacked us with another stack but we managed to hold our ground (killing 7 thousand Cumans).

UO0010.jpg

We took Chernigov and now Cumans try to meatgrind us.

UO0011.jpg

Now we continue our trail of tears. I think we killed their army here and we still have 20 thousand men in reserve, but that's all we have.

UO0012.jpg

Khan of Cumans decided to accept our peace offer, we gained Kiev and Chernigov and fullfiled Sort of God's Will! and we lost 30 thousand men during this CRUSADE!.

UO0013.jpg

Lithuania gained some land (and we even managed to make money during this war, thank's to chapter house event) but we are running at 60% efficency and I'm afraid of creating vasalls during war (we are part of crusade) because I heard it's bugged (even official CK FAQ says not to do it).

UO0014.jpg

Great we can have peace with Almoravids!

UO0015.jpg

We don't have any courtiers trustworthy enough to give them titles so we had to give counties to people who are already my vasalls. I gave Chernigov to count of Pińsk and Turov to count of Beresty.

UO0016.jpg

I planned to assasinated my son, Władysław, because he's crap. But he's ill, severly wounded and crazy, he have life expetancy of 5 minutes anyway (Knowing my luck he will inherit kingdom and live till his fucking eighties).

UO0017.jpg

... Ok.

UO0018.jpg

Thanks... I guess. I will spend this gold on glory of God!

UO0019.jpg

... And to kill my son.

UO0020.jpg

Shit I missclicked and tried to kill wrong dude.

UO0021.jpg

Good night sweet prince.

UO0022.jpg

But we got 'kinslayer'.

UO0023.jpg

This is our new heir. Imram, son of Masław, our not-fucked-up third son (Who got killed by Cumans).

UO0024.jpg

And then we created Archbishopric of Samogitia to atone for our sins.

Update 19 Gościwuj the Wrathful (Or Gościwuj Cumanicus). Another war with worst slavs (And we didn't start it this time, I promise).

Oldest known Polish medieval song (between 10th and 13th century). It was sung before battles by polish knights... and not only, one polish chronicle says about bishop being outraged when rebelious peasants started singing it. It was hip as hell back then, yo.

UO0001.jpg

gosciwuj2.jpg

War with Cumans is over, Lithuania entered new era of prosperity but we need more land. Wańko, tell my marshall to prepare attack on Lyubech.

UO0002.jpg

That's this province here, they are part of Principality of Chernigov but we can reach them this time so it's not a problem. And after we conquer Lyubech we will be able to usurp Duchy of Chernigov.

UO0003.jpg

UO0004.jpg

This might be slight overkill but we are rich so who cares.

UO0005.jpg

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

gosciwuj2.jpg

Fools, they are going to regret this decision!

UO0008.jpg

Wounded while fighting evil Orthodonts!

UO0009.jpg

UO0010.jpg

UO0011.jpg

gosciwuj2.jpg

Now we have to teach Peryeslavl a lesson!

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg

We decided to sign white peace with Chernigov but there is still Pereyeslavl to deal with.

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

They are no match even for wounded Gosciwuj.

UO0016.jpg

gosciwuj2.jpg

Courege men! Help is coming!

UO0017.jpg

At Polish camp in Smoleńsk.

kronikarz.jpg

Sire, Prince of Pereyeslavl send his messanger and is proposing white pace... we are outnumbered sire!

gosciwuj2.jpg

Show me this treaty... Allright, now Impale prince messanger and send message to Smoleńsk castle that I'm going to stick this peace treaty in Prince of Pereyeslavl's ass when I catch this swine!

UO0018.jpg

UO0019.jpg

UO0020.jpg

Shieeet...

gosciwuj2.jpg

I'll be back kacapy jedne!

UO0021.jpg

UO0022.jpg

UO0023.jpg

UO0025.jpg

UO0026.jpg

Unfortunately Gościwuj is ill and severly wounded and he no longer can lead our armies. Lithuanian forces will have to manage without his uplifting speeches.

UO0027.jpg

UO0028.jpg

And it finally happened. King is dead, long live the king!

UO0029.jpg

We spewed money at our vasall and we must continue war with worst slavs as a kid (since Imram is not adult yet it's ok to continue this update).

UO0030.jpg

We won some random battle but now we must wait for rest of our soldiers to arrive because we are getting our asses kicked here to be honest.

UO0033.jpg

Crusade ended end Burgos now belong to Bohemia.

UO0032.jpg

We lost half of our soldiers because of sucession but we managed to kick Pereyeslavl out of our shit and take some of their shit. Unfortunately we were not able to get any land from this war. We only had claim on Smoleńsk and Smoleńsk now, somehow is in hand of polish king. We got tribute of 43 gold coins though, yay.

UO0004.jpg

And we had to give some land to people because Imram have poor intrigue, and even then we are running only at 60% efficency. We are severly weakend because of this succession but things should be fine after Imram matures.

Update 20 Imram Who's Father Was Killed By Cumans - Second War of the Potatoes.

UO0001.jpg

I'm still getting these "local chapter house offer assistance" (there is no crusade and we are not even at war) events, since it gives you 8000 gold for free I decided to save and reload every time I get it (it makes it go away) because it seems like a bug.

UO0002.jpg

You just noticed it? Constantinople is in hands of Turks for more than 50 fucking years, they even converted it to Islam.

UO0003.jpg

We decided to finance new crusade. I would actually be happy to go on a crusade but I don't trust Poland (We are no longer allies).

UO0004.jpg

Well, ERE (Technically Bulgars but it doesn't matter if game calls them Bulgars or Byzantines because no one ever used name "Byzantine Empire" in middle ages anyway) is at war with Turks and they are controlling Byzantion now so it might be pretty short crusade.

UO0005.jpg

Imram (It's extremely strange name by the way) is now adult and can marry, he haven't finished his education yet though.

UO0006.jpg

We married him to random polish chick. She's also Piast but I don't know her parents so it should be allright.

UO0007.jpg

Ok, Imram is not Gosciwuj and because of crusade expectations we started to lose piety every month. We need to kick out few jews.

imram.jpg

Wańko! send regiment of soldiers to Zemigalia and get rid of Jews there!

kronikarz.jpg

Why you look so angry my lord?

imram.jpg

Because... Cumans killed my father.

kronikarz.jpg

Revenge will be yours, my lord, but first let's kick out some jews.

UO0008.jpg

I don't trust polish King. He have claims on us and refused our alliance proposal three times.

imram.jpg

We can't trust him. His father was honorable man but Józef will not hestitate to strike at us at first sign of weakness.

10.jpg

- Is his face stuck like that?
- It's because Cumans killed his father.
- Oh...

UO0009.jpg

Yes! Midas Touched - Level 4 stewardship education.

UO0010.jpg

But we suck at stewardship anyway. Well, fuck.

UO0011.jpg

I hoped that his intrigue will be better but no such luck. I decided to give Galindia to our brother Budziwuj (dude we almost killed due to misslick), and now we are at 70% efficency and I'm ok-ish with that.

UO0012.jpg

imram.jpg

We can wait for Józef to strike at us... or we can to strike at him first, beat him and force him to abandon his claims on Auksztota.

kronikarz.jpg

That's true, but we have to remember that our neighbours hates us and they can attack while we will be busy fighting king of Poland.

imram.jpg

Then, with God's help, we will crush all our enemies at once!

UO0013.jpg

Second War of the Potatoes!

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

They were trying to siege Czersk but we raised our troops there and told them to fuck off.

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

Then we attacked at Sieradz, we have claim on it (I don't know how we got it) but I'm not going to fuck with provinces west of Vistula river (but we will capture it for warscore)

UO0018.jpg

UO0019.jpg

Battle at Kraków. Józef forces (I'm not going to call them "polish forces" because WE are polish forces, we are North Best Poland) are led by Duke of Lower Lorraine.

UO0020.jpg

UO0021.jpg

UO0022.jpg

Biatch slapped.

UO0023.jpg

Smoleńsk (our main goal) is taken. No we have to force Józef to give up his claims on Auksztota.

UO0024.jpg

BETRAYAL! Now we have realm duress, fuck.

UO0025.jpg

But we captured Kraków.

UO0026.jpg

Józef accepted to give us Smoleńsk and abandon his claims. Now...

imram.jpg

Bring me the head of count of Chełmińskie!

UO0027.jpg

Fucker who sparked civil war gon get raped.

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

UO0030.jpg

UO0031.jpg

Now we have to haul our asses to Hungary because this bugger is also count of Nitra.

UO0001.jpg

UO0002.jpg

We took all his titles and gave it to our second brother.

UO0003.jpg

Now we are at 40% efficency (realm duress lowers intrigue) and we will have to live with it until realm duress thingy goes away. I don't want to give any more land, and it's bad idea anyway since vasalls will now keep revolting for no reason.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom