Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play Crusader Kings Deus Vult (God wills it!)

Update 21 Imram Who's Father Was Killed By Cumans - Spicing up our civil war.

kronikarz.jpg

1173 was a strange year in which signs on earth and the sky seemed to announce disasters and unusual events. Pasants recall the huge numbers of locusts swarming from the Wild Fields and destroying crops and grass, which forecast Cuman raids. There was a grand eclipse of the sun in the summer and shortly after, a comet appeared in the sky...

UO0001.jpg

Well, we have a civil war, or "realm duress". Which means our vasalls will keep revolting even if they have 100 loytalty and there is nothing we can do about it. I'm allright with that because Jerzy's excommunication was really anti-climatic (only people who declared war on us then were... pagans) so maybe this time we will have some real problems for a change. And since we are North Best Poland or Potato-Hitman Commonwealth that travelled back in time it's only fitting to have realm duress because civil war was pretty much normal state for Rzeczpospolita. Nobles were equals and every noble had a right to revolt if he felt opressed (or when they were told to do things they did not wanted to do) and even common soldiers had a right to make confederation and revolt if they did not got paid (which was pretty much all the time*). But Imram is strong willed, zelous guy so he will not take any shit from his vasalls and they can expect to get their land raided at any sign of rebelion.

*Fun fact, yearly wage of Polish Winged Hussar was around 100 Złoty (in 17th century) and cost of Hussar's horse was two or three times as much, and they were sometimes loosing three horses in one battle. That's a fucking dedication to your craft, maaan. But they were recruited from richest nobility (Elite status of this formation is a myth though, only requirement was equipment which was expensive as balls) so they were not doing this for money. Only formation that was pretty much guaranteed to get paid were German mercenary infantry (which led to legends about their loyalty, which are actually true, fuckers sometimes had to be killed by army that rebelled because they did not want to join rebellion and refused to disband because they got paid). In shittiest situation possible was in-famous Lisowczycy Mercenary Group, which did no received ANY money EVER, they had to loot shit to survive which led to horrible scenes during 30 years war (they were hired by Emperor) and destroyed our reletion with Russia forever (They were send to have fun is Russia during period called "Dymitriada" or "Wielka Smuta" (1610-1612). And if u no potato then look up Rebrandt painting "The Polish Rider" - that's "Lisowczyk".

Enough of history lesson by a guy who has no fucking right to do history lessons. Now, let's go down the toilet, shall we?

UO0002.jpg

I'm going to accept that. Pereyeslavl is reasonably powerful and have claims on us. I don't want any war until we go out of "realm duress".

UO0003.jpg

Oh, and we somehow managed to inherit crapton of claims on Sweden. Which may lead to some inverted deluge in the future.

UO0004.jpg

And we are friends with our brother Budziwuj, oh cute. I actually wonder if "friendship" mechanism overrides "realm duress" (friends will never declare war on you). We are going to take a risk and give our brother county of Smoleńsk.

UO0005.jpg

Kaiser is really getting his shit together. He acually starts to look scary.

UO0007.jpg

Trolololo...

UO0008.jpg

And we got 'suspicious' trait because we were spying on our wife. It actually can save our asses becuase this trait makes us better at intrigue so we can control more land. Now we run at 80% efficency instead of 50% and controlling too much land makes loosing "realm duress" harder.

imram.jpg

Wańko, this is most uneventful civil war ever, let's do something for God's sake, I'm bored.

kronikarz.jpg

Like what?

imram.jpg

Let's attack Cumans... because Cumans killed my father.

kronikarz.jpg

As you wish sire, I shall send word to your marshall.

UO0009.jpg

... What? he's Cuman so it counts!

UO0010.jpg

UO0011.jpg

UO0012.jpg

What's with our marshalls getting wounded all the time?

UO0013.jpg

UO0014.jpg

Death by old age my ass!

imram.jpg

Cumans... killed my marshall.

UO0015.jpg

UO0016.jpg

And we conquered Moskva!

UO0017.jpg

We don't have anyone we could give it to and we lost our marshall but whatever. We will give it to our daughter when she grow up or something.

UO0018.jpg

Prince of Pereyeslavl got horribly murdered (he also had realm duress) and we are no longer allies so Hungary asked us for alliance. We accept because Hungary is traditional Brotato of all things Polish.

UO0020.jpg

Ok, our wife is ill (-5 fertility) and we have only daughters. We have to kill her.

UO0021.jpg

imram.jpg

Die you cunt!

UO0022.jpg

imram.jpg

CUMANS DID THIS!

But nobody believes us and we are now "kinslayer".

UO0023.jpg

We decided to marry Agathe von Bonngau because she's young and lustful (but she doesn't like us much so we have to shag her quick).

UO0024.jpg

Aw yisss.

UO0026.jpg

What the fuck, we have realm duress for pete's sake!

UO0027.jpg

Game is trolling us.

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

And we converted Moskva to catholicism!

UO0030.jpg

We have a son!

UO0031.jpg

Ok, finally something is happening.

imram.jpg

He shall pay!

UO0032.jpg

Count of Danzig decided that he want to be independent. Well, he won't be.

UO0033.jpg

UO0034.jpg

UO0001.jpg

UO0002.jpg

UO0003.jpg

We had to re-vessalize him and now he's at 100 loyalty (and still rising). Oh, cruelty of civil war.

Update 22 Imram Who's Father Was Killed By Cumans - Imram puts an end to civil war.

UO0001.jpg

Another one!

UO0002.jpg

And this time it's duke of Courland.

imram.jpg

Let's teach him a lesson in humility!

UO0003.jpg

UO0004.jpg

Goddamit, our steward decided to leave. Well, that's really bad since her replacment have stewardship of 9 (she had 16).

UO0005.jpg

And our nobility watched Braveheart to many times and demand right that never existed.

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

-FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fesspalm.jpg

UO0009.jpg

We vassalised duke of courland.

UO0010.jpg

And now we are his son, Paweł, who is 1 year old and can control only 2 counties by himself. We have 0 efficency and we are forced to give shitton of land to people until we grow up.

UO0011.jpg

This is as good as it going to be. We don't have any male courtiers and I don't want to make my current vasalls any more powerful (they all have 2 counties each) and I even gave Moskva to my sister (As Imram wanted). Well, at least we don't have realm duress anymore ohohohoho.

UO0012.jpg

Because we don't have a marshall (last one left our court during battle with count of Danzig) some random dude joined us. I decided to make him a count of yatviagi instead of making him marshall because we have terrible efficency.

UO0013.jpg

Go me!

UO0014.jpg

We tried to convert Kiev by force but it didn't worked this time.

UO0015.jpg

Another dude joined our court and we gave him Podlasie. We will have to get all this shit back when we grow up.

UO0016.jpg

Sure, we could use some allies.

UO0017.jpg

Another "u no have marshall?" event. This time I actually wanted to make new guy a marshall but then I noticed he have martial skill of 1.

UO0018.jpg

We made him count of Sudovia.

UO0019.jpg

Ohh, our Little Princess of Moskva, is building Templar House, zelous little thing.

UO0020.jpg

And we have our first medium castle. It will be also last for a while (remember when we had 130 gold income? yeah, good times).

UO0021.jpg

Ok Kiev, this time you better convert!

UO0022.jpg

Yes! I actually don't know if it's worth to "force convert" Orthodox counties, but Best Poland was not build on tolerance, it was build on potato.

UO0023.jpg

UO0024.jpg

Our rebelious vasall declared independence. That's actually good because I was tired of this dipshit so I can get rid of him now.

UO0029.jpg

UO0030.jpg

UO0031.jpg

UO0032.jpg

UO0001.jpg

UO0002.jpg

UO0003.jpg

UO0004.jpg

I checked and half of our vasalls are "rebellious" it's basically game's way to say "it's time to implode now". Only thing we can do now is to wait till we grow up, revoke as many titles as we can, and tell rest of our vasalls to go away.

Update 23 Paweł Piast - Joys of medieval childhood.

UO0001.jpg

We have -3 stability and rebellious vasalls everywhere. But we don't have realm duress yet so not all is lost!

UO0002.jpg

Another revolt, fortunately it's just a Polotsk

UO0003.jpg

UO0004.jpg

God wills peace among christians. Deus vult!

UO0005.jpg

Ok, enough peace, fuck 'em up!

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

UO0008.jpg

And then enemy "spies" destroyed our regiment in Polotsk.

UO0009.jpg

And we had to siege it again and then force this idiot to becom our vassal again. I don't on what right he declared war on us (he had no claims, 100 loyalty and wasn't rebellious) but everything is fine now. Oh and now Paweł is "stressed".

UO0010.jpg

Yeah, we had heretic vasall but I hoped he will behave, but no.

UO0011.jpg

That's our goddamn uncle!

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg

Sillly uncle.

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

Oh, thanks.

UO0016.jpg

Galindia is taken but we are getting our asses kicked at Orsha.

UO0017.jpg

Well, we still have "3000 polish".

UO0018.jpg

UO0019.jpg

UO0021.jpg

WTF uncle, what's your problem? I decided to let him be count of Smoleńsk and DID NOT tell him to abandon his claims on our kingdom becaus I want prestige, LOTS of it and this dodgy peace deal should give us some.

UO0022.jpg

Yes it did, so all is well.

UO0023.jpg

Goddamit uncle!

UO0024.jpg

UO0025.jpg

First let's kick out some jews and then calm our uncle down.

UO0026.jpg

UO0027.jpg

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

UO0030.jpg

Maybe he want's us to gain shitton of prestige? maybe that's his way of saying "I care about you nepew"?

UO0031.jpg

Now we are prestigues as fuck thanks to domestic violence.

UO0033.jpg

Years have passed and Paweł can marry. He is 'charismatic negotiator' which is not my favourite education but it's better than nothing (or martial one). In next episode we shall start revoking titles, not many though because our intrigue is less than good.

Update 24 Paweł Piast - Being king is no fun at all.

UO0001.jpg

UO0002.jpg

We married Małgorzata Arpady who is polish for some reason (She has hungarian last name). She's decent and not related to us at all this time.

UO0003.jpg

Paweł don't have any sons yet so we have to change our law to salic primogeniture (otherwise known as "wimmyns ain't getting shit") right now son of our sister is our heir (and he is not of our dynasty).

UO0005.jpg

And all is well now, Piskla is our heir (He is from "Herman" line of Piasts so he can inherit in my house rules).

pawel.jpg

Silly sister, thought that shitting out kid will make her more important than me!

UO0007.jpg

Crusade finally ended and Constantinople is in hands of Hungary.

UO0008.jpg

Well, that was quick. Too bad we can't divorce her, I just hope that rivalry don't screw up heir popping.

UO0009.jpg

Our sister (also known as Sweet Little Princess of Moscow) become rebellious. She's depressed though so I hope she will hang herself soon.

UO0010.jpg

kronikarz.jpg

My liege, you can start demanding land I gave to your vassals as your regent.

pawel.jpg

Why take something from catholics while we can liberate land from heretics Wańko? Bishopric of Mstislavl for example, it should be ours.

kronikarz.jpg

Your wisdom is legendary my lord.

UO0011.jpg

UO0013.jpg

Now even our Archbishop is rebellious. I decided not to do anything about it because if we Lithuania is to go down the toilet I want "spolooosh" to be heard in Ireland.

UO0012.jpg

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

We forced bishop of Mstislavl to give us all his land and money and then signed peace with Pereyeslavl.

pawel.jpg

Et voile! now everybody is happy!

UO0016.jpg

Capturing Mstislavl allowed us to create duchy of Smoleńsk. We granted this title to our uncle because all the prestige kicking him gave us.

UO0017.jpg

pawel.jpg

We captured this placed only few months ago and just take a look how prosperous it is now. God is on our side!

UO0018.jpg

We have a chance to raise our realm stability and since it will cost us only 100 prestige I will take it.

UO0019.jpg

Astrologers proclaim the Month of the Peasant.

moskol.jpg

Dear Brother,

Since I was made countess of Moskva I was fascinated by pagan tribe of Cumans living south of me in Bryańsk. Please kill them.

Your sister Elzbieta.

UO0020.jpg

UO0026.jpg

UO0027.jpg

We forced Evil Cuman Trive of Bryansk to give us their land.

UO0001.jpg

Then we created duchy of Muscovy and granted it to our sister making her Sweet Little Duchess of Moscow.

UO0002.jpg

And now we look like cancer of eastern europe.

UO0003.jpg

Our wife is pregnant!

UO0004.jpg

Aww shit, it's a daughter.

UO0005.jpg

It's not your fault Paweł!

UO0006.jpg

You see? everything is fine now, don't you hang yourself you twat!

UO0007.jpg

Noo!

UO0008.jpg

We payed this miracle-worker to heal us but it didn't worked.

UO0009.jpg

Ok, this time it worked. We are no longer ill but still depressed.

kronikarz.jpg

Sir, maybe war would cheer you up? we could attack Preyeslavl.

pawel.jpg

I don't know Wańko. I... I mean, we could try...

UO0010.jpg

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg

UO0014.jpg

... I just noticed that one of our vasalls owns part of Iceland.

UO0015.jpg

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

kronikarz.jpg

Are you happier now, my liege?

pawel.jpg

No... not really.

Update 25 Paweł Piast - Dark and brooding forests of Lithuania breeds very hardy men (or very depressed).

pawel.jpg

"From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone."

Oh, Wańko it's you, please come in.

kronikarz.jpg

Sire, people of Lithuania are worried about you, they even oranized some pogroms to cheer you up.

UO0002.jpg

pawel.jpg

That's very nice of them Wańko, give some alms to the poor. Now, please leave me.

kronikarz.jpg

As you wish sire.

UO0003.jpg

pawel.jpg

And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you'- here I opened wide the door;-
Darkness there, and nothing more.

UO0004.jpg

Oh shit, uncle's at large again!

UO0005.jpg

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

UO0008.jpg

Crap, didn't worked.

UO0009.jpg

And didn't worked again, what the fuck did he catched?

UO0010.jpg

UO0011.jpg

But we calmed uncle down.

kronikarz.jpg

Sire, council of nobles is also worried and asks about your health. What should I tell them?

pawel.jpg

Ah! what is not a dream by day
To him whose eyes are cast
On things around him with a ray
Turned back upon the past?

kronikarz.jpg

... ok.

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg

At least in Iceland everything seems to be fine. I actually consider taking it from my vasall when mongols arrive.

UO0014.jpg

Ok, we managed to heal this bugger this time. Dude is seriously sickly.

pawel.jpg

"Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'"

What the fuck Am I doing with my life?

UO0015.jpg

pawel.jpg

Wańko, let's show our people that I'm still capable ruler, we are going to war!

UO0016.jpg

We are going to show how capable we are by beating the crap out of a Count.

UO0017.jpg

UO0018.jpg

UO0019.jpg

UO0020.jpg

UO0021.jpg

UO0022.jpg

Now Lithuania starts to look like political entity created by humans and not like something that was dropped on eastern europe from very high altitude.

UO0023.jpg

Goddamit.

UO0024.jpg

Situation with uncle is resolved but we have bigger problem now. Our wife is our rival and she's stirring shit up in our court. She's spreading rumors about us and lower our relations with council. We need to kill the biatch.

UO0025.jpg

UO0026.jpg

We are kinslayer again (pretty much family tradition by now) but bitch was asking for it.

UO0027.jpg

We married some french chick and took huge money for it (If we had higher intrigue we could make money killing our wifes and taking duty for marriage since we are kinslayer anyway).

UO0028.jpg

Ok, we again had "heretic refuses to pay homage" event and I was sure it's fucking uncle again so I didn't even bothered to take screenshot. But guess what, it's our archbishop this time (yup, he's heretic).

UO0029.jpg

I confiscated all his land and titles (Sambia, Memel and duchy of Samogitia) taking huge reputation hit but this "heretic revolts" event was fun first 50 times it happend, I'm quite tired of it now. Then we granted Sambia and duchy of Samogitia to some Bolko guy. But we are keeping Memel because Teutonic Order is already formed so it should be fine (They actually have "king" level title now but still are knightly order).

UO0001.jpg

What sorcery is this?! Why Bishop of Mstislavl is suddenly vasall of fucking Denmark?

Ok, I checked history and Denmark got their own peace deal from our uncle (they are our allies) took his titles and vassalised Mstislavl. Well, nothing we can do about it.

UO0004.jpg

It's our vasall!

pawel.jpg

Evil Duke of Chernigov!

Well, his assasins screwed up and we are alive.

UO0007.jpg

I decided to give up claim on Skane to improve our reputation (but I don't think it worked).

UO0008.jpg

Our wife died and this time it's natural death.

UO0009.jpg

Time for more marriage aid duty! (we should start naming castles after our dead wifes because we are buliding them thanks to marriage aid money)

UO0010.jpg

Pope calls to liberate Antiochea. And Evil Duke of Chernigov is "rebellious" now and I don't feel like sending him gifts so we will have to be prepared for revolt.

Just take over the rest of Iceland already :D

I would rather go on a proper crusade this time. And running away to Iceland would let us escape mongols but not assasins of The Evil Duke of Chernigov.

Oh, and w can't revoke Iceland anyway, our reputation is seriously bad (-3.0 loyalty with vasalls even after we granted some titles and abandoned few claims) and being kinslayer is not helping either.

Update 26 Paweł Piast - Crusade (this time for real).

UO0001.jpg

I was really thinking about joining crusade to Antiocheia but as you can see by yellow borders around Crusader Flag we are already part of crusade for some reason.

UO0002.jpg

Antiocheia is here, it's part of some beydom and is vasall of Seljuk Turks. Well, Seljuks stopped being scary long time ago so why not join a crusade? what could possibly go wrong?

UO0003.jpg

We mobilized our vasalls forces (they will pay for troops... I will pay for ships) with exception of The Evil Duke of Chernigov because he will rebell any moment now.

UO0004.jpg

Now we declare war on Antiocheia.

UO0005.jpg

UO0006.jpg

pawel.jpg

We will send "Kapfgruppe Mieszko" to Antiocheia by land. Turks will NEVER expect us to go there on foot so they won't even know what hit them... and we wont have to pay for transport that way.

kronikarz.jpg

Genius!

UO0007.jpg

We give "Kampfgruppe Mieszko" pat on a shoulder and wish them luck on their journey.

UO0008.jpg

UO0009.jpg

Kampfgruppe Mieszko reached Antiocheia and engaged worst turks!

UO0010.jpg

And then it's leader, Mieszko, died during skirmish phase.

UO0011.jpg

But Przecław managed to rally our men!

UO0012.jpg

And worst turks were defeated!

UO0013.jpg

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

Antiocheia is taken and we granted it to Przecław because he saved us from complete failure. But crusade is not over yet (and probably won't be for som times) we have to defend what is now ours.

UO0016.jpg

... or not.

pawel.jpg

Well, that was fun!

UO0017.jpg

The Evil Duke of Chernigov rebelled! at least he was decent enough to wait for crusade to end.

UO0018.jpg

UO0019.jpg

UO0020.jpg

UO0021.jpg

We re-vassalised him so he will probably rebell again but we can't afford to confiscate his land so we will have to live with it.

UO0022.jpg

Now it's uncle's turn. I won't inform you on any further rebellions because I think we will have lots of them since we hav few 'rebellious' vassals.

UO0023.jpg

Oh and then Chernigov declared war and we have realm duress and EVERY vasall is rebellious. Right now I'm trying to put those rebellions down but I think it's pointless because they just keep rebelling.

pawel.jpg

Nobody panic I got this shit!

UO0024.jpg

Wheew it's over for now. Chernigov, Polotsk, Podlasie and Vitebsk rebelled but we put them back in line. We lost 5 (I'm serious) marshalls during this revolt though, my vasalls are badass at martial skills so they were raping my armies even when outnumbered. Fortunately we have ridiculous amount of soldiers so we could afford to get raped here and there. Oh, and it' hillarious when random count rebells, proposes to yield his claims and pay tribute to go free but then, when he manage to capture one of your counties he start demanding all your money as a tribute. But it's over now, they will soon start revolting again but I think we have few months of peace now.

UO0025.jpg

Oh, that's unexpected.

UO0026.jpg

We accepted and now random polish woman in Finland is our vassal.

UO0001.jpg

Cuman khanate is imploding and my vassals are expanding in completely random directions. I can't stop them... I just hope that count of Jaćwież will not revolt (he owns part of Iceland).

UO0002.jpg

Fuck, our steward robbed us. And he robbed us from money which we didn't have and put us at -2000 gold.

UO0003.jpg

We extorted money from jews and then sold our daughter to get out of debt.

pawel.jpg

Lithuania prospers again. We just had to show some strenght of will and even our vasalls calmed down. Now its time to take Mstislavl back!

UO0004.jpg

At first I decided to leave it alone for some time because Danes are our allies and king of Denmark is our friend...

UO0005.jpg

But then I realised that we are not declaring war on Denmark but on Mstislavl and what Danes will do about it is their business. We didn't start the fire...

UO0006.jpg

We vassalised bishop of Mstislavl and now we have to force Danes to sign peace with us by killing armies they are sending at us (I don't feel like hauling my ass to Denmark).

UO0008.jpg

I offered him white peace but he declined insisting to pay us 3309 gold of tribute.

UO0009.jpg

He is a true friend.

Update 27 Paweł Piast - Splooosh?

UO0001.jpg

Our heir, Piskla matured and we need to give him some land.

UO0002.jpg

Another random Pole wants to be our vassl. We refused, he's waaay to far away from us.

pawel.jpg

We shall take Pskov from Cumans and give it to my beloved son.

UO0003.jpg

UO0004.jpg

We conquered Pskov and Duke of Chernigov declared independence (he gon get raped).

UO0005.jpg

Oh for fucks sake...

UO0006.jpg

pawel.jpg

But I'm soo not into it...

UO0007.jpg

pawel.jpg

Run! save yourself, we are all doomed anyway!

UO0008.jpg

We had some more revolts and then Poland declared war.

UO0009.jpg

We managed to put down small rebellion and now we have depressed king and 25 thousands poles sieging Kujawy.

UO0010.jpg

King of Poland finished sieging Kujawy and is marching at Płock. Our plan is to defeat him there, take Kujawy back and then fight on his territory. Unfortunately Paweł is leading our army so we have high chanc of getting horribly raped at Płock.

UO0011.jpg

They lost a lot of men to attrition and decided to fall back.

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg

They fall back to Kujawy and now we are about to fight 21 thousand men led by guy with martial skill of 16. Our king is leading our forces and he have 2 martial and our dudes started commiting suicides before battle even started.

UO0014.jpg

We got horribly raped.

UO0015.jpg

Rape continues and there are revolts everywhere (rebelling vassals, revolting counties).

UO0016.jpg

And then Paweł got captured in battle and killed.

pawel.jpg

Awww shieeeet...

UO0017.jpg

UO0018.jpg

At least we no longer have realm duress...

UO0019.jpg

And then I thought "it's time to make a screenshot and explain what is going on" but to be honest, I have no idea.

UO0020.jpg

Well, no shit?

UO0021.jpg

That's only reason why I keep fighting. What I'm trying to do right now is to beat the crap out of polish king and then sign white peace with rebells, letting them go... and be raped by mongols. But I want my shit to be intact so I need to beat polish king.

UO0022.jpg

That's how I see the game now.

UO0023.jpg

I'm going to decline, I wan't him to give up his claims.

UO0024.jpg

Ok, we forced polish king to sit the fuck down. Now we have to check which vassal we want to keep and which can go.

UO0025.jpg

This don't look as bad as I thought it is.

UO0026.jpg

I granted some titles I confiscated during this civil war and we are now in ok-ish state. Most of our counties are either revolting or have plague so our income will be shit for a while. Funny thing is, Evil Duke of Chernigov did not rebelled and decided to stay loyal.

UO0027.jpg

And then I tried to diplo-vassalize guys who declared independence from us during civil war and only Danzig, Polotsk and Chełmiński refused. BEST POTATO CANNOT BE BEATEN!

And now we have to finish this update because Piskla is adult and I couldn't end it earlier because I had to clean up this horrible mess.

Update 28 Piskla the Restorer - At least we don't have realm duress RIGHT?!

UO0001.jpg

Piskla achieved two amazing feats. First of all, he saved best potato from falling apart. Bu he also inherited as only "polish" heir of Paweł. All his brothers and sister are either hungarian or italian and his family looks like some social experiment. We lost half of our soldiers during this war and king of poland is to blame.

UO0002.jpg

Now even Polotsk agreed to be our vassal again. Piskla is true restorer, thanks to him we once again control our core polish provinces - Iceland and Antiocheia.

UO0003.jpg

Well, Iceland don't have polish culture (and won't have because Lithuania don't have trade route with Iceland) but no one will argue that it's core province of Best Poland.

UO0004.jpg

Damn, our daughter died.

UO0005.jpg

... Then we granted Kiev to our sister and she immidiately revolted. But she will calm down soon so if anyone asks it didn't happened PISKLA IS RESTORER GODDAMIT!

UO0006.jpg

Shit.

UO0007.jpg

UO0008.jpg

UO0010.jpg

Everything is fine now. Lithuania entered new era of peace and prosperity under wise rule of Piskla the Restorer who soon shall be called 'The Great'.

UO0011.jpg

We even have two sons now (both of them polish) so sucession is safe as never before.

UO0012.jpg

Piskla's dimplatic genius brought Prussia back under fair rule of Best Poland.

UO0013.jpg

Danish king is proud of a son of his best friend and will happily become allies of Only True Potato again.

piskla.jpg

Where the fuck have you been when Poland attacked us?

UO0014.jpg

Well, this clearly mean that soon we'll be rich.

UO0015.jpg

Oh... bummer.

UO0016.jpg

Question is, can others see this new friend?

UO0017.jpg

Yes, they can. It's king of Denmark.

UO0019.jpg

UO0020.jpg

piskla.jpg

I shall leave at once to find the Holy Grail!

kronikarz.jpg

God help us...

UO0021.jpg

UO0022.jpg

Great moment to be looking for holy grail.

UO0023.jpg

But mongols are just chilling for now.

UO0024.jpg

And we only have only four courtiers becuase everyone else decided to leave.

UO0025.jpg

Vasall broke free, fortunately it's Kexholm so I don't really care.

UO0026.jpg

And now our sister tries to be independent. And I'm not okay with that because she owns Kiev and I wan't it back.

UO0027.jpg

UO0028.jpg

UO0029.jpg

Now we must capture Turov and then attack Kiev.

piskla.jpg

Men! Capture it quick I have a feeling that Holy Grail is here...

UO0030.jpg

piskla.jpg

Curses! It's not here. Men, we must march at Kiev, that bitch is hiding it!

UO0031.jpg

UO0032.jpg

piskla.jpg

It's only a flesh wound!

UO0034.jpg

UO0036.jpg

Unfortunately miracle worker failed to heal us (I don't think that even divine intervention could help this guy).

UO0001.jpg

piskla.jpg

Gosh, it's not here either... I'm confused!

Update 29 Piskla the Restorer - Piskla is trippin' balls.

UO0001.jpg

Well, Lithuania is in pretty simillar situtation like during Imram's regency, but the difference is this time we can't just wait it out this time. Piskla can live to his seventies and his schizophrenia won't just go away. Our income may look fine but that's because we our taxing the shit out of our vasalls. Without scutage we will earn only 18 gold per month and that's not enough for... anything basically. But there is nothing we can do now so let's just keep playing.

UO0002.jpg

UO0003.jpg

W managed to heal Piskla's ilness. We could let it turn into consumption and make this fucker die sooner but our heir is too young.

UO0004.jpg

Actually, no. He's better than his father already, but what's done is done.

UO0005.jpg

And now my vasalls want elective monarchy. This can screw up my house rules of sucession so I'm not going to accept it even if it leads to another civil war.

UO0006.jpg

Well I kinda don't believe it since they wanted to fucking change my laws five minutes ago.

UO0008.jpg

I don't want any more vassals. You can get "realm duress" even when one province count revolts so no, thanks.

UO0009.jpg

Where the fuck are mongols?

UO0010.jpg

Cumans killed them. That was worst invasion ever.

UO0011.jpg

Our not-Kiev-owning-sister declared independence. Well, she didn't straight up declared war on us starting realm duress so she can go in peace.

UO0012.jpg

And again our steward robbed us from money we didn't even had.

UO0013.jpg

UO0014.jpg

Fuck, Piskla strangled his heir (and duke of vitebsk but who gives a shit about duke of vitebsk). Piskla, jeezus chryst, calm down.

UO0015.jpg

Oh, and our brother is a Leper. Our family is cursed.

UO0016.jpg

Apparently, strangling your own son is okay and we gained trait 'just'.

UO0017.jpg

Piskla instituted church supremacy and now clergy power won't give us any money or troops. But it also lowers our chances of being excommunicated (But seriously, sombody should call an exorcist).

UO0018.jpg

Noo... oh, it's this guy Piskla strangled so whatever, he can be bastard. He's dead anyway.

UO0019.jpg

New victims of Piskla - our chancellor and count of Jaćwież.

UO0020.jpg

Count of Polotsk rebelled. I will beat the crap out of him and then let him go because I won't be able to keep vasalls loyal with Piskla running around killing people at random.

UO0021.jpg

Or we can take 1000 gold as a tribute from polotsk and then diplo-vassalise them. That will also work.

UO0022.jpg

...Thanks God.

UO0023.jpg

Oh sweet child o' mine, please don't become fucking madman.

Oh, And Piskla stays as a "Restorer" because he DID saved Lithuania and shortcomings of his personality are no ones business. He died as a national hero. Too bad he didn't farmed more piety, he could become saint patron of stranglers or something.

I think that our Kwisatz Haderach breeding program is not really working that well and after looking at other rulers I can't blame it on DVIP balancing events. Pretty much all kings have all skills around 15, sometimes with one skill reaching 20. We were lucky when our Duke/King had any skill above 10. That's probably because culture of our wifes was more important to me than their skills, but at least it made almost all of Lithuania polish now (with some russian provinces in eastern part, no other cultures are left). Oh, and I hope that mongols will be back because seriously, they arrived, declared war on everyone around them and then got annihilated by Cumans who don't even have half as much soldiers as we do (even with Piskla as a king).

It can't be because we had few kids with chicks of our dynasty. We were not that closely related to them and it was trend that started late (and our rulers sucked from very beginning).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom