Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Let's Play Crusader Kings Deus Vult (God wills it!)

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by Ivar the Boner, May 20, 2013.

1. Krivol Liturgist

Krivol
    I was hoping for changing culture of whole central Europe to polish and converting game to EU2. But EU2 is simple enough to just conquer whole world with such a blob. Great job, I really enjoyed this LP.

^ Top  
  2. Imperator Scholar

Imperator
    That was a very good LP.

^ Top  
  3. Storyfag Arcane

Storyfag
    :salute:

^ Top  
  4. Irenaeus II Unwanted Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy

Unwanted
    Nice, Ivar the Boner. I'll read this later. I had forgotten how great this game is and how it feels so right compared to the strange gut feeling I feel when playing the sequel.

^ Top  
  5. Ivar the Boner Arcane

Ivar the Boner
    I hope you are ready for gratitious amount of potato. Have fun.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. wwsd Arcane

wwsd
    Excellent thread resurrection, although I've only read the first part so far. There is a lot to say for CK2, but recent DLC and updates have convinced me that they're just winging it nowadays. CK1, limited as it is, has a delightful randomness to it, and it's great with a bit of good imagination.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)