Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Let's Play Decisions --- Lurker Edition

Which game should I play?

• Warrior Kings : Battles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wasteland 2

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Legends of Eisenwald - Map 2

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Codexlurker

Savant
What's up guys, just your royal cock here thinking of potential Let's Plays. The choices for now include Warrior King's Battles and its campaign mode. Basically I will get your input on which province to invade and which path to go in the tech tree during each battle and I hope witnessing the AI wreck me will be fun for you guys.

Other then that I need to play either Wasteland 2 or continue on Eisenwald. With the former I need some help creating characters lol. I mean it's the reason I haven't played Wasteland 2 because I am stuck up on that. With Eisenwald I just got burned out after the first map. It's pretty weird. I got burned out with Dragon Age because the game annoyed me by forcing me to skip killing the townful of assholes trying to implement the decline.

Anyway, poll choices are available so choose your poison wisely.
Also some cool music from Warrior Kings.

tindrli

Arcane
i want to see those rail nomads again .. just to remind me not to play it ever

Codexlurker

Savant
I can tolerate whatever the game throws at me as long as I got my bros. You guys can help with character creation and possible mod/avatar suggestions.

Codexlurker

Savant
*Nods* . I haven't played a turn based RPG in a while(Except Age of Decadence) so it'll be fun.

Codexlurker

Savant
Which day would be better? Tomorrow or Thursday? Any mods that I need to download for Wasteland 2?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Which day would be better? Tomorrow or Thursday? Any mods that I need to download for Wasteland 2?
ASAP so you can have your party ASAP as well. Idk about mods, cuz I couldn't be bothered to play this trash for more than five minutes.

Wayward Son

Codexlurker

Savant
ASAP so you can have your party ASAP as well. Idk about mods, cuz I couldn't be bothered to play this trash for more than five minutes.
Lol ok. I'll see about tomorrow.
You are letting us make your party right?
Yea decide on the characters and names. I guess I'll make my own character as well.
Is there any mod for it?
Portrait mods and other things.

Wayward Son

Yea decide on the characters and names. I guess I'll make my own character as well.
I'll go with a high int skills junkie with a high interest in technology and some guns skill.
Str: 9+
IQ: 16+
Dex: 13+
Spd: 10+
Con: 14+
Chr: 7+
Lk: 10+
Put a couple points into guns to start, and give me some demolitions and pick lock. Put the rest into whatever you want and/or some sort of techie skill.

tindrli

Arcane
ok Sinan reporting for duty
8YuQGgK.png

Codexlurker

Savant
I've noticed the posts in here. Thanks and I'll update the character list.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom