Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play: Horde! (Finished)

A user named cat

Wow, I didn't even know this game was for PC. I used to own it for Panasonic 3DO, still have the system but lost the game somewhere.

I remember its big selling point was Kirk Cameron, I think it was before he turned into a psycho Christian fanatic. Great game though, don't believe I had ever beaten it. Was tough on 3DO.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
The chancellor chokes on the chicken, mirroring what happened to the king in the game's intro that led Chauncey to his new job.

Eazy-O

Novice
Lurked on forums for a bit now and found your LP one of the most entertaining things in a while.

Many laughs were had and I thank you for it. :) I'd ask for more from you, but that'd be rude. Still, if you find the time and willpower... I'd love to see what you come up with next.

Also, sorry for bumping and older thread.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I didn't say it then, but I'll say it now: This is an awesome LP, Darth Roxor

And in case no one spotted it: Wimbli and his Trident hail from another Toys for Bob game, Star Control 2

Wimbli's Trident is one of many apparently ancient albeit useless relics obtained by the Druuge from the Utwig in exchange for the Ultron.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
*Royal fanfare of trumpets*

This LP is once again fully operational.

For any of you who have/will re-read it, plz be into reportings of any possible broken images.

Until we meet again.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom